How you know most people on internet not from the hood foreal

most viewed right now
+29  96
35 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '15        #1
1211 page views
65 comments

youngwonton 35 heat pts35
space
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 3003 3003
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
How you know most people on internet not from the hood foreal

Just with certain situations you see these comments people type and you can automatically tell they haven't been through anything real in life....

I'm from Chicago and n*ggaz from other inner cities can pretend if they want too but r. Kelly didn't do sh*t grown a*s n*ggaz wasent coming to my highschool doin everyday picking up these young hoes cause they already bussin not saying I condone it but just saying it's million n*ggaz on these streets talkin crazy about r. Kelly why cause they prolly tryna deflect they own skeletons.... Same with the usher sh*t .... I know some dirty a*s bi*ches... yeah females ...Runnin round the City intentionally givin n*ggaz that package cause another muthafu*ka did it to them and they don't give a fu*k yeah herpes is for life but usher ain't the first muthafu*ka I seen on this typa sh*t y'all forget famous n*ggaz is real people thats why sh*t that happen everyday in the hood shock people when they see celebrities do it!!!! Again I don't condone the fu*k sh*t but if usher and r. Kelly gotta go down it's millions of people who ain't famous doin this sh*t on the daily who typing on the internet sayin r. Kelly should be in jail who need to go down.... Then to top the sh*t off who the fu*k I'm sposed to listen to if r. Kelly and usher in jail cause the people who tryna put them there sure can't make feelin on ur fu*kin booty for me to jam too!!!!!

65 comments for "How you know most people on internet not from the hood foreal"

2 years ago '16        #2
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,299 | Props total: 6485 6485
op needs to go fishing.

2 years ago '10        #3
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 38259 38259
Did not read

2 years ago '07        #4
neeko21 
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1130 1130
I feel you, get it off your chest bro

2 years ago '15        #5
Kno 
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 17488 17488
Just with certain situations you can see these threads people make and you can automatically tell they haven't been inside of a school since 3rd grade.

:yodacmonson:

2 years ago '09        #6
messy marv stan 5200 heat pts5200
space
space
$70,470 | Props total: 114623 114623
wack100 did you just discover bx

2 years ago '15        #7
youngwonton 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
space
 Kno said
Just with certain situations you can see these threads people make and you can automatically tell they haven't been inside of a school since 3rd grade.

:yodacmonson:
What's wrong with what I said? Lol

2 years ago '17        #8
ghettorockstar 86 heat pts86
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 6832 6832
old n*ggas need music to bust some cheeks too :roflchimp

i got my dark vibe playlist

2 years ago '04        #9
pocketchange 172 heat pts172
space
space
$14,766 | Props total: 16074 16074
The hood is on Facebook, not boxden.

2 years ago '15        #10
space
space
space
 TOPCAT said
Being from the hood has nothing to do with anything you just said
Actually it does and me bringing up the fact that regular n*ggaz was doin this at my highschool and many others around Chicago on the daily... My point is these n*ggaz just didn't record it and get caught but this goea on in the hood on the daily that why I didn't know the super big deal until I found out she was 14 but that's what I'm saying freshman hoes at my highschool was fu*kin plenty of grown n*ggaz!!!!!

2 years ago '04        #11
pocketchange 172 heat pts172
space
space
$14,766 | Props total: 16074 16074
I didn't read at first bit then I read it and it's about rkelly. Lol op you wanna tell us something that's been on your chest?

2 years ago '16        #12
North Face 40 heat pts40
space
space
$12,444 | Props total: 24199 24199
OP wrote this with potato chips fingers.

2 years ago '10        #13
eashawty 
space
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 3213 3213
It was grown n*ggas fu*kin students when I was in high school too but that sh*t don't make it ok. That sh*t lame as hell to be a grown a*s man tryna fu*k a kid regardless

2 years ago '15        #14
Dice06 33 heat pts33
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 44426 44426
Reported

2 years ago '16        #15
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,157 | Props total: 10417 10417
The op went from talking about "real sh*t" which is always code for n*ggas doing stupid sh*t that will get them locked up to trying to justify pedo behavior lol.

2 years ago '04        #16
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,531 | Props total: 14398 14398
 youngwonton said
Actually it does and me bringing up the fact that regular n*ggaz was doin this at my highschool and many others around Chicago on the daily... My point is these n*ggaz just didn't record it and get caught but this goea on in the hood on the daily that why I didn't know the super big deal until I found out she was 14 but that's what I'm saying freshman hoes at my highschool was fu*kin plenty of grown n*ggaz!!!!!
no it really doesn't.
they do this at every high school where the sophomore and up got like a 20 something year old cuffing them. people have stds everywhere, drugs and all of that.

doesn't mean people should condone the sh!t(when it comes to 20+ dating a 14 year old)

now pissing on girls and making a "s*x cult" isn't ordinary at all where ever you at

2 years ago '06        #17
bxdiplomat 109 heat pts109
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 11219 11219
What I think op is trying to say.

You can automatically tell who hasn’t been through anything in real life.

I'm from Chicago. Y’ all can pretend if you want too. But R. Kelly did not do nothing grown a*s n*ggaz was not already doing when I was in high school.

Picking up young hoes (they already bussing). I don’t condone it. But n*ggaz in the streets are woofing. And are most likely deflecting their own skeletons.

Same thing with the usher sh*t.

I know some dirty a*s bi*ches.

Runnin round the City intentionally given n*ggaz that package, because another muthafu*ka did it to them. They don't give a fu*k.

Herpes is for life, but usher ain't the 1st person I seen on this fu*kery.

Don’t forget famous n*ggaz are real people.

Everyday hood sh*t only shocks squares when they see celebrities do it!

If Usher and R. Kelly got to go down, then it's millions of people who ain't famous doing this sh*t who need to go down with them.

If they go to jail, the people who are tryna put them in jail can't make “feeling on your fu*kin booty” a jam.

Last edited by bxdiplomat; 07-22-2017 at 11:28 PM..

2 years ago '17        #18
space
space
lets not forget about the older hoodrats in the hood fu*king all the little n*ggas an trapping them with a baby

2 years ago '15        #19
space
space
space
 MONEY Calling said
just cuz u dont "know" doesn't mean their not there.

child s*x abuse in the hood is always at an all time high.

maybe the point op is tryin to make it that living/coming from particular areas has the ability to desensitizes individuals.

there's nothing "normal" about 21 and above preying on 8th graders or n*ggas/bi*ches having a burning competition plus alot of other "non-normal" actions/activities......... but it does happen regularly unfortunately in a lot of financially depressed areas

Thank you I wasent condoning it I was just saying it's deeper than r. Kelly and my defense isn't of r. Kelly it's defense of a condition you know who created and they let Catholic priest and huge Hefner and their so called high society people get praised for their pr0n industry and their fu*kery but they want to say r. Kelly and bill Cosby are mentally ill and should be thrown in jail...

2 years ago '17        #20
space
space
 Triple Bs Bxtch said
Type ya sh*t

Facts
people only think its only older n*ggas plotting

[video - click to view]

that 2nd part happens in the hood just as much as older n*ggas coming to highschool to fu*k them young cheeks

Last edited by ghettorockstar; 07-22-2017 at 12:34 PM..

2 years ago '04        #21
bonkers 
space
space
$454 | Props total: 66 66
Fathers raise your kids is the moral of the story
OP didn't tell one lie, and like him, I don't condone any of it... won't act like its not an everyday thing either
I knew girls in middle school that bragged about their boyfriends being grown

2 years ago '17        #22
space
space
 Triple Bs Bxtch said
The n*ggas looking for some easy a*s the bi*ches looking for the governments cash
looking for government cash and d*ck they can control

all they gotta do is fu*k em good and keep him high smh

2 years ago '15        #23
kami 44 heat pts44
space
space
$15,752 | Props total: 19537 19537
Rkelly fu*ks n*ggas too..teens.

He's just a nasty n*gga he ain't right.

2 years ago '15        #24
kami 44 heat pts44
space
space
$15,752 | Props total: 19537 19537
 bonkers said
Fathers raise your kids is the moral of the story
OP didn't tell one lie, and like him, I don't condone any of it... won't act like its not an everyday thing either
I knew girls in middle school that bragged about their boyfriends being grown
A bi*ch I messed with on my block was fu*king high school kids when she was in grade 6.

Uni when she was grade 8.

Most hoes in the stri- club and backpages are 15-20

2 years ago '16        #25
Ghost Of Boogi3 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 2114 2114
 youngwonton said
Yeah n*ggas be picking up them ripe high school hoes at like 24 cuz they easy as fu*k lmfaoo I've caught myself hollering at a few seniors since I'm still 21 but still you do feel a lil scrubish but ohh well I pull 36 year olds too sooo we good. I keep a three year minimum though some n*ggas be going crazy I can't rock

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  27
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  26
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
141 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+37online now  22
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
205 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
NBA Lonzo Ball, younger brothers 'appear to be estranged' from LaVar