T-Mobile is the fastest LTE network in the U.S. for 14th straight quarter; Verizon now 3rd

most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Rodgers shooting his shot at a reporter: too smooth with it
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '09        #1
2269 pageviews
38 comments

Tiko377 1824 heat pts1824
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 8230 8230
T-Mobile is the fastest LTE network in the U.S. for 14th straight quarter; Verizon now 3rd

T-Mobile has been bragging that its network is more suited for unlimited 4G LTE service than its rivals. And some of this has actually been borne out by data mined by Ookla, the creator of the Speedtest app, and analyzed by the carrier itself. T-Mobile has now gone 14 consecutive quarters with the fastest network in the U.S. While a chart posted by T-Mobile shows the latter's data speeds continuing to move higher, T-Mobile Chief Technical Officer Neville Ray pointed out that the chart reveals what happens when "carriers jump into unlimited without doing the hard work to make sure their networks are ready."

As Ray points out, Verizon's network wasn't quite ready for the heavy increase in traffic and Big Red's network speed, which was virtually tied for first with T-Mobile during the second half of last year, has now dropped to third place. It's 22.7 Mbps average download data speed trails the 23 Mbps reading achieved by AT&T and the 26.9 Mbps average tallied by T-Mobile. Sprint's 20Mbps speed didn't meet the cut according to T-Mobile. Ray also points out that T-Mobile has now surpassed Verizon in LTE availability. T-Mobile customers receive an LTE signal 91.5% of the time they need one, compared to 90.2% for Verizon and 83.4% for AT&T. Again, Sprint didn't make the cut since it scored under 84% for the entire year to date (get the joke about Sprint yet?).

T-Mobile's CTO notes that the company has finished rolling out its 700MHz Extended Range LTE and the 600MHz spectrum that it won during the FCC's recent auction. T-Mobile is expediting the process of adding these low frequency airwaves to its network. At low frequencies, these airwaves travel farther and penetrate buildings easier. Last month, T-Mobile ran a test of License a.ssisted Access (LAA) and hit 741 Mbps download speeds in a field test on the T-Mobile network.

"We’ve built our network—and our entire network team—to advance faster than anybody else out there. We’re a mobile internet company and our network advances at internet speed. Next up, we’ll take the country’s fastest, most advanced LTE network to a whole new level—and light up the country’s first real, nationwide 5G network, blowing by the competition again."-Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile"
visit this link https://www.phonearena.co .. ow-3rd_id96115
Y.G. and 7 others gave props

StrawberryJam and 3 others slapped this ish

38 comments for "T-Mobile is the fastest LTE network in the U.S. for 14th straight quarter; Verizon now 3rd"

3 months ago '05        #2
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,216 | Props total: 12956 12956
You're not going to notice a speed difference with 26 Mbps vs 22 Mbps. Coverage matters more than anything else these days.
StrawberryJam and 34 others gave props

beast14 and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '16        #3
StrawberryJam 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$706 | Props total: 1022 1022
people leave Verizon for TMo based on pricing, then they come back 2 months later because of coverage TMo is trash
RichDog314 and 22 others gave props

Hawpalace and 3 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #4
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$54,846 | Props total: 12015 12015
Love their speeds but they need to fix their coverage in the sticks
chi town jays and 6 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #5
iswerve 118 heat pts118
space
space
$4,398 | Props total: 6463 6463
well its true

[pic - click to view]

JayR04 and 1 others gave props

REG773 slapped this ish

3 months ago '05        #6
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,131 | Props total: 3012 3012
Anyone have Tmobile in NYC?

Thinking about switching from coverage has been getting worse and worse for me.
 3 months ago '04        #7
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 2512 2512
 DipsetSoulja said:

switched from vz to tmobile last year for the note7 release and have had 0 issues service wise whether in NYC or LI.

Even going internationally, with vzw i had to pay the 10 bucks for intl...tmobile has all data free. Went to Paris and the carribean so far this year and had texts/internet the entire time at no charge
Hawpalace and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #8
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 DipsetSoulja said:

Switched from Verizon to T-Mobile about 4 years ago.

Can't complain about T-Mobile service, but one of the main reasons I switched was because I was working at Midtown at the time and Verizon would always drop service amongst all the skyscrapers.

Ended up going from a $70 monthly bill on a Verizon contract to a $30 monthly bill on T-Mobile pre-paid.

It's the "Walmart plan" and recommend it if you dont talk much on the phone. You get 5gb LTE data, unlimited text and 100 mins talk. You can always refill minutes whenever too.
DipsetSoulja and 2 others gave props

Daddy Black slapped this ish

3 months ago '06        #9
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,557 | Props total: 5488 5488
My fiance just came off TMo because of the trash coverage
 3 months ago '16        #10
jetlife510 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 1998 1998
You got a better chance getting a loan at a bank than you do getting approved for service with Verizon. T-Mobile and sprint are the bottom of the barrel. The real test is driving through different cities and towns and hitting dead spots and you see how sh*tty your service is
misterethoughts and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #11
MELODY 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,315 | Props total: 1663 1663
Anyone with Verizon in the Miami/Broward area? Have had ATT grandfathered unlimited for over 10 years and they keep raising my plan by $5 little by little smfh.
 3 months ago '15        #12
Glmush 
space
space
$434 | Props total: 620 620
fu*k Verizon.

Those pieces of sh*t sold me out to Frontier.
 3 months ago '04        #13
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,360 | Props total: 445 445
 MELODY said:
Anyone with Verizon in the Miami/Broward area? Have had ATT grandfathered unlimited for over 10 years and they keep raising my plan by $5 little by little smfh.
As a former ATT employee I can now say quit your hitching and move over to the new unlimited plan.

Ohh wait..it's probably more expensive then your current unlimited plan.

It must be,which is why you haven't switched.

If it's not,fu*k you waiting for?

(I mean no disrespect my Boxden Brother,this is me talking to you in my mind if I was still working with that damn company)

To keep it super real. If T-Mobile service was just as good as Att and VZW,they would charge just as much if not more.

Keep that in mind. With that I will say you never know until you try it right? Att makes more money per customer then any wireless carrier. If you only have one line,and no additional services...they won't care if you leave.
 3 months ago '07        #14
MELODY 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,315 | Props total: 1663 1663
 mt fuji said:
As a former ATT employee I can now say quit your hitching and move over to the new unlimited plan.

Ohh wait..it's probably more expensive then your current unlimited plan.

It must be,which is why you haven't switched.

If it's not,fu*k you waiting for?

(I mean no disrespect my Boxden Brother,this is me talking to you in my mind if I was still working with that damn company)

To keep it super real. If T-Mobile service was just as good as Att and VZW,they would charge just as much if not more.

Keep that in mind. With that I will say you never know until you try it right? Att makes more money per customer then any wireless carrier. If you only have one line,and no additional services...they won't care if you leave.
You're right. But back to my question; hows that Verizon coverage and speed?
 3 months ago '06        #15
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 548 548
Had TMobile for 14 years but finally couldn't take the coverage issues so I joined att with no regrets
 3 months ago '05        #16
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 1797 1797
I've had Sprint,VZW and TMO. TMO now for 4 years.... miss having VZW.. Miami has spotty coverage and speeds, some places it's fu*king great, some placed (like my apt) need the devices to improve signal and even then better of on WIFI and Wifi Calling.
 3 months ago '12        #17
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 12561 12561
Like somebody already said, coverage is what really matters. You can have all the speed you want. If you cant get a good signal, its useless. This is why Verizon stays on top and they take advantage of it too. They lie and shank customers out of money all the time because they know they have the best coverage and the average customer will keep paying regardless since the signal is so good smh.
 3 months ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1473 heat pts1473
space
space
$54,383 | Props total: 23777 23777
T mobile already got the 600mhz depliyed? Holy sh*t now they just gotta flip the switch once all the tv networks vacate the airwaves then t mobile will be number one.

Works fine for me btw in Cali or when I go back home to visit. In NYC or ct.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-20-2017 at 05:34 PM..
 3 months ago '13        #19
BluRevolver 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 4831 4831
in my experience t mobile works great as long as you in urban/civilized area. dont wander off into the woods/countryside and you are fine.
Andre3stacks and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '08        #20
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,696 | Props total: 6825 6825
 BluRevolver said:
in my experience t mobile works great as long as you in urban/civilized area. dont wander off into the woods/countryside and you are fine.
Facts man. In terms of call coverage Sprint is underrated. Ive had my phone work well in woods and random areas. The data tho
MYM gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
171 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Justice League Comes Together In New Poster
56 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Game Responds to Allegations That He Got 15-Year-Old Girl Pregnan..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy