most viewed right now
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA All 30 teams' uniforms beautifully redesigned
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '07        #1
3760 pageviews
46 comments

iswerve 90 heat pts90
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 4637 4637
The all new 2018 Honda Accord, with no V6 option or coupe but volume knob

exterior = image

interior = image

The 2.0-liter is derived from the 306-hp engine currently found under the hood of the 2017 Civic Type R, although with output reduced for duty in the Accord. Honda tells us this goes beyond “detuning,” as its innards have been considerably revised or replaced, including the turbocharger hardware. Rated at 252 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque, it gives up 26 horsepower to the V-6 it replaces but offers up 21 lb-ft more torque. Extracting maximum power from the new 2.0-liter requires 6500 rpm (versus 6200 for the V-6), but peak torque is available between 1500 and 4000 rpm. (The V-6 didn’t deliver max torque until 4900 rpm.) Honda says it will be able to run on regular-octane gasoline, although likely with reduced performance.

Inside, the interior looks to go more contemporary and upscale. A contoured steering wheel and paddle shifters (where applicable) front a lower cowl, which should work with 20 percent thinner A-pillars—enabled by the ultra-high-strength steel—to improve forward visibility. The topmost tier of the soft-touch instrument panel runs the full width of the dash, while the newly designed front seats make use of a new padding material that offers variable firmness. Higher seatbacks improve shoulder support, and the optional 12-way power driver’s seat adds four-way-adjustable lumbar support to its list of tricks. Cooling is now available for the front seats as well as heating. In cars equipped with rear-seat heaters, the backs are now heated in addition to the bottom cushions. Armrests are longer, wider, and plusher all around. Although the car is slightly shorter overall, the increased wheelbase provided the engineers the opportunity to move the rear seat aftward, increasing legroom from an already spacious area by 1.9 inches. Better yet, trunk capacity is not compromised in the process, increasing from 15.8 to 16.7 cubic feet.

Honda Sensing safety technology is standard across the board, including automated emergency braking that can bring the car to a full stop plus lane-departure warning, road-departure mitigation, adaptive cruise control with low-speed follow, and new traffic-sign recognition. HondaLink telematics (emergency roadside a.ssistance, remote locking and unlocking, remote engine start, stolen-vehicle tracking, remote diagnostics, geofencing, speed tracking, and more) also will be available, as will wireless device charging, Bluetooth, 4G LTE in-car Wi-Fi, and over-the-air system updates. [/b]A 6.0-inch head-up display is included in Touring trims.[/b]

Finally, after years of trying to convince the world otherwise, Honda has relented and will equip every 2018 Accord with not only an analog volume knob but also a genuine knob for tuning.

Last edited by iswerve; 07-17-2017 at 05:50 AM..
CroquetaJuice and 12 others gave props

Ruger707 and 1 others slapped this ish

46 comments for "The all new 2018 Honda Accord, with no V6 option or coupe but volume knob"

2 weeks ago '15        #2
CroquetaJuice 56 heat pts56
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 15073 15073
I love the way it looks. Very nice evolution from the current model which also looks really handsome.

The Camry V6 is gonna mop the floor with that turbo four though.
3nl1ght3ned and 9 others gave props

Adamus and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #3
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,411 | Props total: 2693 2693
I'm sorry but a honda without the v6 VTec engine is useless
Proveone and 13 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #4
postemupndunkit 
space
space
space
$1,567 | Props total: 4480 4480
No coupe?

Accord coupes have been some of the hardest whips on the road lowkey for some time
ManABigMan and 19 others gave props

TheNetworkBlast and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #5
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,565 | Props total: 67 67
looks like a Mali-Benz...
cmryals gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Proveone 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 504 504
I mean if you ball'n on a budget sure. Otherwise cop the A3/A4
TheNetworkBlast gave props

BasedGawd and 5 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #7
Teddy KGB 24 heat pts24
space
space
$7,172 | Props total: 19423 19423
Issa no from me, dawg.
ManABigMan and 8 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #8
Kden 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 10606 10606
Honda in the thumbnail looks better
servesurite and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '13        #9
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 1914 1914
Not sure why they could just use the type r engine ? Torque steer I guess ? 252hp for a mid sized vehicle is a joke in 2017 . It's a work in progress though , I'm sure in a year or two that will have developed a more powerful engine that can compete
 2 weeks ago '16        #10
JustVibe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 3740 3740
Naw I need that coupe
Jay585 and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '13        #11
King X Riece 
space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 2421 2421
Accords have been s3xy since like 2013
Jay585 and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '14        #12
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,709 | Props total: 7434 7434
 CroquetaJuice said:
I love the way it looks. Very nice evolution from the current model which also looks really handsome.

The Camry V6 is gonna mop the floor with that turbo four though.
These are baby mama cars

They not meant to be fast.

And if you care about the performance, there's way more upside on a turbocharged motor with basic bolt ons and computer mods than a NA motor.

Maybe the 6 would get you on a dig, but you'd spank them on a roll with the top end from the turbo.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 07-15-2017 at 12:29 AM..
Bear Trap and 2 others gave props

BasedGawd and 4 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #13
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said:
These are baby mama cars

They not meant to be fast.

And if you care about the performance, there's way more upside on a turbocharged motor with basic bolt ons and computer mods than a NA motor.

Maybe the 6 would get you on a dig, but you'd spank them on a roll with the top end from the turbo.
I know no one will be racing Accords and Camrys. Pound for pound though, the premium trims of both vehicles won't be cheap. So considering that, you want the most bang for your buck right? That 2L turbo ain't the move. It's not enough motor for the size of the Accord and definitely can't fu*k with the V6 Camry in terms of performance in Stock form. Hell, the current V6 Camry and Accord pull bus lengths on turbo mid size sedans offered by the competition. Also, the turbo adds complexity and could hurt the reliability of the engine, whereas in the Toyota you got a tried and true robust port and direct injected V6.
FukHowYouFeel and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #14
ox tail 109 heat pts109
space
space
$3,693 | Props total: 8394 8394
Lol foh this what I call a general car and another n*gga brought up a Toyota I will dust these sh*ts with my 2000 328i e46
JustVibe and 4 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #15
space
space
 ox tail said:
Lol foh this what I call a general car and another n*gga brought up a Toyota I will dust these sh*ts with my 2000 328i e46
Hell no!! Lol an accord coupe V6 would k!ll your car lol hell it don't even have to be a new one
Dabestout101 and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #16
ox tail 109 heat pts109
space
space
$3,693 | Props total: 8394 8394
 CroquetaJuice said:
Hell no!! Lol an accord coupe V6 would k!ll your car lol hell it don't even have to be a new one
No it won't

It's about the driver not the specs
Prad Bitt gave props

3nl1ght3ned and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #17
space
space
 ox tail said:
No it won't

It's about the driver not the specs
You're right and with a good enough driver you would get your doors blown off. Especially in a 2000 328i. It wouldn't even be fair. Your car comes with maybe 200hp in Stock trim brand new? I figure maybe 160-170 to the rear wheels on a cool day versus a nearly 300hp Accord with less drive train loss than your car....yeah it ain't happening bro.

Last edited by CroquetaJuice; 07-15-2017 at 09:15 AM..
ox tail and 8 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #18
JayR04 110 heat pts110
space
space
$10,488 | Props total: 4638 4638
Looks pretty good.
 2 weeks ago '15        #19
SouthsideNori 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 9738 9738
sh*t was nice af til I seen that back
ImSoBroke gave props

2 weeks ago '14        #20
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,709 | Props total: 7434 7434
 CroquetaJuice said:
I know no one will be racing Accords and Camrys. Pound for pound though, the premium trims of both vehicles won't be cheap. So considering that, you want the most bang for your buck right? That 2L turbo ain't the move. It's not enough motor for the size of the Accord and definitely can't fu*k with the V6 Camry in terms of performance in Stock form. Hell, the current V6 Camry and Accord pull bus lengths on turbo mid size sedans offered by the competition. Also, the turbo adds complexity and could hurt the reliability of the engine, whereas in the Toyota you got a tried and true robust port and direct injected V6.
I want to argue but I follow F1 and the trouble Honda has with THOSE turbo-hybrids...

CroquetaJuice and 1 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Badonkadonk
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Ready! How Tiffany Haddish Became The Hottest Star In Comedy
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Daphne Joy Bikini
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside New Dance taking over instagram
228 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thick Rihanna shaking them thangs!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Augustís Xbox Games With Gold Announced
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 25 - barber shot in head outside restaurant hours after mocking ri..
271 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polo Ralph Lauren New Arrivals 🔥 👀
69 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy