Samsung leaked the Note8 maybe?

most viewed right now
 305
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 170
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
84 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 140
Article inside Kylie Jenner pregnant byTravis Scott.
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
67 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '05        #1
1488 pageviews
20 comments


MyZ28 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1155 1155
Samsung leaked the Note8 maybe?
 

 
image


visit this link https://www.forbes.com/si .. /#5dedfddf7c18


TonyCartagena and 3 others gave props
 

20 comments for "Samsung leaked the Note8 maybe?"

 2 months ago '12        #2
ThePainkiller 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$68,047 | Props total: 19000 19000
I hope it looks like that but it's likely a render since there are no buttons.
 2 months ago '12        #3
ThePainkiller 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$68,047 | Props total: 19000 19000

[pic - click to view]



Note 8 on the right
MyZ28 and 4 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '07        #4
st21 1166 heat pts1166
space
avatar space
space
$53,379 | Props total: 37372 37372
they going away from rounded corners on the screen?
hypeman9535 gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #5
DizAznLuvPho 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$551 | Props total: 2349 2349
IT'S FAIR TO SAY that last year's Galaxy Note 7 was a disaster. Following reports that the handset had been setting on fire and burning arses, Samsung was forced to issue a recall, which later resulted in the handset being binned altogether.

While some early rumours said that that marked the end of the line for Samsung's Galaxy Note range, the firm has itself confirmed that it will be returning in 2017 when it revealed that burned Note 7 users could bag themselves a half-price Galaxy Note 8.

We've rounded up everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 so far and will update this article as soon as we hear more.

Release date
Samsung's traditionally launches a new Note flagship each year at the IFA tech show in Berlin, which suggests that the Galaxy Note 8 will make its debut in early-September 2017.

However, some reports are pointing to an earlier launch, including one from The Bell which claims Samsung is planning an unveiling for 23 August.

During its Q1 2017 earnings call, Samsung confirmed that it would launch a second flagship during the second half of the year, no doubt a nod to the Galaxy Note 8.

Price
Rumour has it that, much like the iPhone 8, the Galaxy Note 8 could be Samsung's first smartphone to break the $1,000 (around 920) barrier.

Unofficial preliminary specifications. Product image for illustrative purposes.
NETWORK Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH Announced Not announced yet
Status Rumored
BODY Dimensions -
Weight -
Build Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Stylus
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
DISPLAY Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.7 inches
Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels (~773 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- Grace UI
PLATFORM OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
Internal 64 GB/128, 6 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
Secondary 8 MP, f/1.6, dual video call, Auto HDR
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
NFC Yes
Radio No
USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
FEATURES Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Samsung Desktop Experience support
- Fast battery charging
- Qi wireless charging (market dependent)
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
MISC Colors Gold, Silver, Black, Blue
Price About 1000 EUR

Latest news
14/7/17: Samsung appears to have accidentally tweeted an image of the Galaxy Note 8 (below). The tweet, intended to promote Samsung's Exynos 8895 processor, pictures the chip next to a phone with a wider infinity display and smaller bezels than the Galaxy S8 and S8+, hinting that it could be our first 'official' look at the upcoming Note 8.


SOURCE:




Last edited by DizAznLuvPho; 07-14-2017 at 09:05 AM..
Y.G. and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '04        #6
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$554 | Props total: 425 425
Heres the latest..


[pic - click to view]

 2 months ago '04        #7
nicoled985 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 3790 3790
Hope it has the exynos chip here in the US
 2 months ago '11        #8
86'd 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4059 4059
 nicoled985 said:
Hope it has the exynos chip here in the US
You know it won't. Never does
nicoled985 and 4 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '04        #9
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,403 | Props total: 430 430
 DizAznLuvPho said:
IT'S FAIR TO SAY that last year's Galaxy Note 7 was a disaster. Following reports that the handset had been setting on fire and burning arses, Samsung was forced to issue a recall, which later resulted in the handset being binned altogether.

While some early rumours said that that marked the end of the line for Samsung's Galaxy Note range, the firm has itself confirmed that it will be returning in 2017 when it revealed that burned Note 7 users could bag themselves a half-price Galaxy Note 8.

We've rounded up everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 so far and will update this article as soon as we hear more.

Release date
Samsung's traditionally launches a new Note flagship each year at the IFA tech show in Berlin, which suggests that the Galaxy Note 8 will make its debut in early-September 2017.

However, some reports are pointing to an earlier launch, including one from The Bell which claims Samsung is planning an unveiling for 23 August.

During its Q1 2017 earnings call, Samsung confirmed that it would launch a second flagship during the second half of the year, no doubt a nod to the Galaxy Note 8.

Price
Rumour has it that, much like the iPhone 8, the Galaxy Note 8 could be Samsung's first smartphone to break the $1,000 (around 920) barrier.

Unofficial preliminary specifications. Product image for illustrative purposes.
NETWORK Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH Announced Not announced yet
Status Rumored
BODY Dimensions -
Weight -
Build Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Stylus
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
DISPLAY Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.7 inches
Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels (~773 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- Grace UI
PLATFORM OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
Internal 64 GB/128, 6 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
Secondary 8 MP, f/1.6, dual video call, Auto HDR
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
NFC Yes
Radio No
USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
FEATURES Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Samsung Desktop Experience support
- Fast battery charging
- Qi wireless charging (market dependent)
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
MISC Colors Gold, Silver, Black, Blue
Price About 1000 EUR

Latest news
14/7/17: Samsung appears to have accidentally tweeted an image of the Galaxy Note 8 (below). The tweet, intended to promote Samsung's Exynos 8895 processor, pictures the chip next to a phone with a wider infinity display and smaller bezels than the Galaxy S8 and S8+, hinting that it could be our first 'official' look at the upcoming Note 8.


SOURCE:


Whoa wait, how do we get a half priced Note 8??
crazyquicks and 3 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '17        #10
BlaqThumGrows 
space
avatar space
space
$511 | Props total: 1989 1989
 Ironik said:
Heres the latest..


[pic - click to view]

Bezel look bigger than the s8 or is it just my eyes trippin?
 2 months ago '11        #11
86'd 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4059 4059
 DizAznLuvPho said:
IT'S FAIR TO SAY that last year's Galaxy Note 7 was a disaster. Following reports that the handset had been setting on fire and burning arses, Samsung was forced to issue a recall, which later resulted in the handset being binned altogether.

While some early rumours said that that marked the end of the line for Samsung's Galaxy Note range, the firm has itself confirmed that it will be returning in 2017 when it revealed that burned Note 7 users could bag themselves a half-price Galaxy Note 8.

We've rounded up everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 so far and will update this article as soon as we hear more.

Release date
Samsung's traditionally launches a new Note flagship each year at the IFA tech show in Berlin, which suggests that the Galaxy Note 8 will make its debut in early-September 2017.

However, some reports are pointing to an earlier launch, including one from The Bell which claims Samsung is planning an unveiling for 23 August.

During its Q1 2017 earnings call, Samsung confirmed that it would launch a second flagship during the second half of the year, no doubt a nod to the Galaxy Note 8.

Price
Rumour has it that, much like the iPhone 8, the Galaxy Note 8 could be Samsung's first smartphone to break the $1,000 (around 920) barrier.

Unofficial preliminary specifications. Product image for illustrative purposes.
NETWORK Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH Announced Not announced yet
Status Rumored
BODY Dimensions -
Weight -
Build Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Stylus
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
DISPLAY Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.7 inches
Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels (~773 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- Grace UI
PLATFORM OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
Internal 64 GB/128, 6 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary Dual 13 MP, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
Secondary 8 MP, f/1.6, dual video call, Auto HDR
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
NFC Yes
Radio No
USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
FEATURES Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Samsung Desktop Experience support
- Fast battery charging
- Qi wireless charging (market dependent)
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion battery
MISC Colors Gold, Silver, Black, Blue
Price About 1000 EUR

Latest news
14/7/17: Samsung appears to have accidentally tweeted an image of the Galaxy Note 8 (below). The tweet, intended to promote Samsung's Exynos 8895 processor, pictures the chip next to a phone with a wider infinity display and smaller bezels than the Galaxy S8 and S8+, hinting that it could be our first 'official' look at the upcoming Note 8.


SOURCE:



WAIT A MUTHUfu*kIN SECOND

IF THIS IS CORRECT....

It made it???

@ Is this accurate my guy?

Edit: sh*t says the screen is 5.7. i know this aint true
 2 months ago '12        #12
ThePainkiller 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$68,047 | Props total: 19000 19000
 Ironik said:
Heres the latest..


[pic - click to view]

It's a fake check out the battery life and the notifications
 2 months ago '04        #13
nicoled985 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 3790 3790
 86'd said:
You know it won't. Never does
The Note 5's did but I'm not sure why they stopped after that
 2 months ago '06        #14
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,213 | Props total: 915 915
 st21 said:
they going away from rounded corners on the screen?
it still looks kinda rounded to me......hope its a flat screen so i can get a glass screen protector that actually fits
LYTE gave props
 
 2 months ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,887 | Props total: 12296 12296
 servesurite said:
it still looks kinda rounded to me......hope its a flat screen so i can get a glass screen protector that actually fits
They're not making flat screen flagships anymore
ThePainkiller and 1 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '04        #16
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 67 67
 st21 said:
they going away from rounded corners on the screen?
it says based on multiple leaks
 2 months ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,887 | Props total: 12296 12296
 User Name Here said:
Each SoC has the radios built into it. Unfortunately despite how powerful and efficient they are their cellular reception is not that great. Plus the fact that Verizon and Sprint hold us back with terribly slow and old CDMA, it's just better to go with Qualcomm.
Naw that's not it. The main reason is that Samsung has a contract with Qualcomm to manufacture their chips. Since Qualcomm is supposed to be going with TSMC to manufacture their chips next year, expect all Galaxy S and Note variants to have the Exynos SoC.
 2 months ago '05        #18
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,887 | Props total: 12296 12296
 User Name Here said:
Not really. Most tech experts say it's the antiquated CDMA tech that no one else in the world uses is the reason. It would be too costly of an investment to add them in then having to get them certified.
Naw. Samsung already has a modem capable of handling CDMA radios. The biggest hiccup with that in the past was that they had to have a separate modem outside of the SoC. Now they can integrate it if needed. Like I said, if TSMC wins the manufacturing contract for Qualcomm, Samsung is using the Exynos in all their flagships.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran Ain't Got Nothing To Show
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
104 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Joss Whedon Has Reportedly Cut A MAJOR Character From JUSTICE LEAGUE
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Laurence Fishburne got divorced.
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Sep 21 - woman fatally shoots sleeping boyfriend - uses machete to chop up his..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - 15-Year-Old gives birth to NJ Detective's Baby......yep
126 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy