Report: Galaxy Note 8 to launch earlier than expected, slowing S8 sales to blame

most viewed right now
 126
They found him
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
146 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 months ago '11        #1
2871 pageviews
34 comments


Blinx 182 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 6265 6265
Report: Galaxy Note 8 to launch earlier than expected, slowing S8 sales to blame
 

 
Taken from: visit this link https://www.phonearena.co .. -blame_id95889

image
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ have done well so far, but haven't surpassed their predecessors
The Galaxy S8 duo was a big critical success for Samsung, as the radical visual redesign was met with mostly positive reception from consumers (though some of you will undoubtedly disagree). The problem is, this doesn't seem to have translated to sales that well, according to a recent report straight from Korea. It seems that S8 sales have been slowing down faster than expected in the past month, only reaching 9.8 million units sold, while last year's S7 duo surpassed 12 million in the same time span.

Which is why the company has now apparently revised its release strategy for the upcoming Note 8, which is now set to be revealed in early September. This is in contrast with visit this link an earlier report, coming from none other than famed leakster Evan Blass, which claimed the Note 8's release was to come at the end of the month instead.

And the reasons why — besides the slow S8 sales, of course — are pretty obvious. You might recall that September is the month where a little product known as the iPhone gets released, and that visit this link this year's device is said to be quite the departure from previous entries in the series. Or in other words, Samsung's bottom line is directly threatened, which is why the company will try and push out its next phablet's release ahead of schedule.

udging by the recent past, though, this effort could ultimately prove to be futile, though: some of you might remember that this is precisely what LG did with its G6 when faced with its competitor, the Galaxy S8: it released its own phone earlier so as to get all the head start it could. But if we're judging by visit this link the drastic discounts we've been seeing recently, the G6 isn't really doing that well.

Still, Samsung might actually pull off this maneuver successfully, if the report's claim of the iPhone 8's global rollout happening all the way in November are actually true: this will give the Korean giant more than two months of being unchallenged (by Apple, at least) outside of the U.S.

Furthermore, the company is also reportedly looking into ways of pushing the release even further back to August, visit this link just as previous rumors have suggested. If successful, this would let it show off the new device at this year's IFA, which would give it better exposure to the public — something the device might need, seeing as how similar it's going to be to the existing Galaxy S8+.

source: visit this link The Bell (visit this link translated) via visit this link The Android Soul
hot topic gave props
 
TonyCartagena and 2 others slapped this ish
 

34 comments for "Report: Galaxy Note 8 to launch earlier than expected, slowing S8 sales to blame"

 11 months ago '04        #2
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
avatar space
space
$9,893 | Props total: 3692 3692
they're gonna fall into the same mess from last year if they rush it
Universal~Mind and 4 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '11        #3
86'd 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$3,895 | Props total: 8563 8563
 fat_boyy21 said:
they're gonna fall into the same mess from last year if they rush it
I hope not. It was never an issue until Note 7 launch, which was the biggest disaster they ever had. They literally CANT fu*k this launch up.
Lil Biz and 3 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '11        #4
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 1485 1485
 86'd said:
I hope not. It was never an issue until Note 7 launch, which was the biggest disaster they ever had. They literally CANT fu*k this launch up.
They can fu*k it up

I just hope they dont
flav and 3 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '05        #5
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,845 | Props total: 17145 17145


@
iswerve and 2 others gave props
 
bx addict and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 11 months ago '04        #6
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,760 | Props total: 4975 4975
just got the S8 on friday

i was trying to hold out for the note 8 but my high a.ss lost my phone earlier in the week and needed a replacement asap

so far i have no complaints
Y.G. and 4 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '04        #7
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,685 | Props total: 4984 4984
 Propel Water said:
just got the S8 on friday

i was trying to hold out for the note 8 but my high a.ss lost my phone earlier in the week and needed a replacement asap

so far i have no complaints
You didn't have insurance?
strungout and 2 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '14        #8
strungout 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,863 | Props total: 60992 60992
 Propel Water said:
just got the S8 on friday

i was trying to hold out for the note 8 but my high a.ss lost my phone earlier in the week and needed a replacement asap

so far i have no complaints
My s7 edge doesnt charge anymore

I fried the usb port after takin my phone in the shower and then trying to charge it afterwards ..i got the moisture signal to remove it from the wall socket and let it dry but i ignored it ....thinking nothing of it at the moment ..my dumb a.ss didnt realize electricity and water dont mix albiet it being a water proof phone

Came back and the phone suddenly wouldnt turn on and it was hot as hell thought it was goin to explode so i put it in the freezer to cool it down ..i was worried as hell cus i paid 1k ....i came back to it when it was cooled , and it turned on again everything works except for the usb port

I went and got a fast charger to power it , however that thing only works if theres some juice left in the device so i gotta be careful


Im thinkin bout getting an s8+ soon but on a contract this time could get it for free if i trade in my current phone not sure if i should wait for the note..

Dont get me wrong the galaxy s7 edge is a beast of a phone and has survived a lot of risky activity in the hands of me i dont think any other phone would have
Aztlan gave props
 
 11 months ago '04        #9
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 3676 3676
 strungout said:
My s7 edge doesnt charge anymore

I fried the usb port after takin my phone in the shower and then trying to charge it afterwards ..i got the moisture signal to remove it from the wall socket and let it dry but i ignored it ....thinking nothing of it at the moment ..my dumb a.ss didnt realize electricity and water dont mix albiet it being a water proof phone

Came back and the phone suddenly wouldnt turn on and it was hot as hell thought it was goin to explode so i put it in the freezer to cool it down ..i was worried as hell cus i paid 1k ....i came back to it when it was cooled , and it turned on again everything works except for the usb port

I went and got a fast charger to power it , however that thing only works if theres some juice left in the device so i gotta be careful


Im thinkin bout getting an s8+ soon but on a contract this time could get it for free if i trade in my current phone not sure if i should wait for the note..

Dont get me wrong the galaxy s7 edge is a beast of a phone and has survived a lot of risky activity in the hands of me i dont think any other phone would have
just get the wireless charging pad

same sh*t happened to me this week... i was on vacay and had my phone in the pool all day taking pics and sh*t...came out of the pool to go get ready to dinner threw my phone on the charger...went back like 10 minutes later sh*t was dumb hot with the moisture message... shut it off, put it in the fridge, next day everything worked fine and its back to normal.
strungout and 2 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '14        #10
strungout 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,863 | Props total: 60992 60992
 patt24 said:
just get the wireless charging pad

same sh*t happened to me this week... i was on vacay and had my phone in the pool all day taking pics and sh*t...came out of the pool to go get ready to dinner threw my phone on the charger...went back like 10 minutes later sh*t was dumb hot with the moisture message... shut it off, put it in the fridge, next day everything worked fine and its back to normal.
Yeah man i meant to say that i went and got the wireless charging pad and that thing came in clutch however it wont work if u let ur phone completely die gotta have like 1 or 2 percent left so im cautious when im out not to use the entire battery.

S7 was built to survive anything
patt24 and 1 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '04        #11
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 3676 3676
might fu*k with this depending on the placement of the finger print scanner. I tried the s8 for a week my trump hands couldn't get used to the scanner on the back

 strungout said:
Yeah man i meant to say that i went and got the wireless charging pad and that thing came in clutch however it wont work if u let ur phone completely die gotta have like 1 or 2 percent left so im cautious when im out not to use the entire battery.

S7 was built to survive anything
still no NOTE7 though.
 11 months ago '05        #12
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,121 | Props total: 547 547
Im still on my OG Note 3 from Launch Oct 2013 (No refurb)

Holding out like a mofo.... almost jumped on the note 7 and glad I didn't, waited to hear more about it and it paid off.... still no major issues with my Note 3..... looking forward to the Note 8. I wish Samsung would worry more about making a unique and distinguished product that spoke for itself instead of worrying what the other guy is making.... If they fu*k up this Note... its over....They seem to be in a rush to get nowhere fast.....
iswerve and 3 others gave props
 
 11 months ago '14        #13
breezeus313 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 326 326
I regret getting the s8+, sh1t slow as fcuk sometimes and instagram freeze up, I miss my iphone.
Fly or Die and 2 others gave props
 
Y.G. and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 11 months ago '04        #14
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$7,507 | Props total: 4848 4848
n*ggas aint stunting that s8/s8+? I've only seen like 2 out in the world.
seenmore red iphones than s crap 8s. guess they not that popular
i see alot on craigslist/letgo/offerup around me tho.
bx addict gave props
 
Y.G. and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 11 months ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,845 | Props total: 17145 17145
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
n*ggas aint stunting that s8/s8+? I've only seen like 2 out in the world.
seenmore red iphones than s crap 8s. guess they not that popular
i see alot on craigslist/letgo/offerup around me tho.


 Y.G. said:


@
 11 months ago '05        #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,845 | Props total: 17145 17145
 Hawpalace said:
Of course “Samsung” is gonna say that lol don’t make it true tho lol
You think the CEO of a public company can just lie to investors?
 11 months ago '04        #17
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$7,507 | Props total: 4848 4848
So 15% more means what? I still Dont see anyone with that phone.
Y.G. and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 11 months ago '14        #18
strungout 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,863 | Props total: 60992 60992
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
So 15% more means what? I still Dont see anyone with that phone.
i just got an s8 + and the guy working at the cellphone store had one as well.. so its the best phone out in the market right now , by a landslide and i dare you to prove me otherwise.


the s8+ is the rolls royce of phones.
Y.G. gave props
 
 11 months ago '06        #19
t76 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 244 244
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
So 15% more means what? I still Dont see anyone with that phone.
Two people at my job has one. I even bought one when I left T-Mobile and went back to big red. You must live in Montana fam.
 11 months ago '05        #20
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,662 | Props total: 1792 1792
If this fuker blows up again...
iswerve slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
180 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy