Report: Galaxy Note 8 to launch earlier than expected, slowing S8 sales to blame

most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Rodgers shooting his shot at a reporter: too smooth with it
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '11        #1
2157 pageviews
34 comments

Blinx 182 39 heat pts39
space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 5461 5461
Report: Galaxy Note 8 to launch earlier than expected, slowing S8 sales to blame

Taken from: visit this link https://www.phonearena.co .. -blame_id95889

The Galaxy S8 and S8+ have done well so far, but haven't surpassed their predecessors
The Galaxy S8 duo was a big critical success for Samsung, as the radical visual redesign was met with mostly positive reception from consumers (though some of you will undoubtedly disagree). The problem is, this doesn't seem to have translated to sales that well, according to a recent report straight from Korea. It seems that S8 sales have been slowing down faster than expected in the past month, only reaching 9.8 million units sold, while last year's S7 duo surpassed 12 million in the same time span.

Which is why the company has now apparently revised its release strategy for the upcoming Note 8, which is now set to be revealed in early September. This is in contrast with visit this link an earlier report, coming from none other than famed leakster Evan Blass, which claimed the Note 8's release was to come at the end of the month instead.

And the reasons why — besides the slow S8 sales, of course — are pretty obvious. You might recall that September is the month where a little product known as the iPhone gets released, and that visit this link this year's device is said to be quite the departure from previous entries in the series. Or in other words, Samsung's bottom line is directly threatened, which is why the company will try and push out its next phablet's release ahead of schedule.

udging by the recent past, though, this effort could ultimately prove to be futile, though: some of you might remember that this is precisely what LG did with its G6 when faced with its competitor, the Galaxy S8: it released its own phone earlier so as to get all the head start it could. But if we're judging by visit this link the drastic discounts we've been seeing recently, the G6 isn't really doing that well.

Still, Samsung might actually pull off this maneuver successfully, if the report's claim of the iPhone 8's global rollout happening all the way in November are actually true: this will give the Korean giant more than two months of being unchallenged (by Apple, at least) outside of the U.S.

Furthermore, the company is also reportedly looking into ways of pushing the release even further back to August, visit this link just as previous rumors have suggested. If successful, this would let it show off the new device at this year's IFA, which would give it better exposure to the public — something the device might need, seeing as how similar it's going to be to the existing Galaxy S8+.

source: visit this link The Bell (visit this link translated) via visit this link The Android Soul
hot topic gave props

TonyCartagena and 2 others slapped this ish

34 comments for "Report: Galaxy Note 8 to launch earlier than expected, slowing S8 sales to blame"

3 months ago '04        #2
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,466 | Props total: 2190 2190
they're gonna fall into the same mess from last year if they rush it
Universal~Mind and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '11        #3
86'd 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,249 | Props total: 4343 4343
 fat_boyy21 said:
they're gonna fall into the same mess from last year if they rush it
I hope not. It was never an issue until Note 7 launch, which was the biggest disaster they ever had. They literally CANT fu*k this launch up.
Lil Biz and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '11        #4
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,890 | Props total: 687 687
 86'd said:
I hope not. It was never an issue until Note 7 launch, which was the biggest disaster they ever had. They literally CANT fu*k this launch up.
They can fu*k it up

I just hope they dont
flav and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '05        #5
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,216 | Props total: 12956 12956

@
iswerve and 2 others gave props

bx addict and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #6
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 4137 4137
just got the S8 on friday

i was trying to hold out for the note 8 but my high a.ss lost my phone earlier in the week and needed a replacement asap

so far i have no complaints
Y.G. and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #7
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,169 | Props total: 4088 4088
 Propel Water said:

i was trying to hold out for the note 8 but my high a.ss lost my phone earlier in the week and needed a replacement asap

You didn't have insurance?
strungout and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '14        #8
strungout 359 heat pts359
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 34207 34207
 Propel Water said:

My s7 edge doesnt charge anymore

I fried the usb port after takin my phone in the shower and then trying to charge it afterwards ..i got the moisture signal to remove it from the wall socket and let it dry but i ignored it ....thinking nothing of it at the moment ..my dumb a.ss didnt realize electricity and water dont mix albiet it being a water proof phone

Came back and the phone suddenly wouldnt turn on and it was hot as hell thought it was goin to explode so i put it in the freezer to cool it down ..i was worried as hell cus i paid 1k ....i came back to it when it was cooled , and it turned on again everything works except for the usb port

I went and got a fast charger to power it , however that thing only works if theres some juice left in the device so i gotta be careful

Im thinkin bout getting an s8+ soon but on a contract this time could get it for free if i trade in my current phone not sure if i should wait for the note..

Dont get me wrong the galaxy s7 edge is a beast of a phone and has survived a lot of risky activity in the hands of me i dont think any other phone would have
Aztlan gave props

3 months ago '04        #9
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 2512 2512
 strungout said:
My s7 edge doesnt charge anymore

I fried the usb port after takin my phone in the shower and then trying to charge it afterwards ..i got the moisture signal to remove it from the wall socket and let it dry but i ignored it ....thinking nothing of it at the moment ..my dumb a.ss didnt realize electricity and water dont mix albiet it being a water proof phone

Came back and the phone suddenly wouldnt turn on and it was hot as hell thought it was goin to explode so i put it in the freezer to cool it down ..i was worried as hell cus i paid 1k ....i came back to it when it was cooled , and it turned on again everything works except for the usb port

I went and got a fast charger to power it , however that thing only works if theres some juice left in the device so i gotta be careful

Im thinkin bout getting an s8+ soon but on a contract this time could get it for free if i trade in my current phone not sure if i should wait for the note..

Dont get me wrong the galaxy s7 edge is a beast of a phone and has survived a lot of risky activity in the hands of me i dont think any other phone would have
just get the wireless charging pad

same sh*t happened to me this week... i was on vacay and had my phone in the pool all day taking pics and sh*t...came out of the pool to go get ready to dinner threw my phone on the charger...went back like 10 minutes later sh*t was dumb hot with the moisture message... shut it off, put it in the fridge, next day everything worked fine and its back to normal.
strungout and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '14        #10
space
space
 patt24 said:
just get the wireless charging pad

same sh*t happened to me this week... i was on vacay and had my phone in the pool all day taking pics and sh*t...came out of the pool to go get ready to dinner threw my phone on the charger...went back like 10 minutes later sh*t was dumb hot with the moisture message... shut it off, put it in the fridge, next day everything worked fine and its back to normal.
Yeah man i meant to say that i went and got the wireless charging pad and that thing came in clutch however it wont work if u let ur phone completely die gotta have like 1 or 2 percent left so im cautious when im out not to use the entire battery.

S7 was built to survive anything
patt24 and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #11
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 2512 2512
might fu*k with this depending on the placement of the finger print scanner. I tried the s8 for a week my trump hands couldn't get used to the scanner on the back

strungout said:
Yeah man i meant to say that i went and got the wireless charging pad and that thing came in clutch however it wont work if u let ur phone completely die gotta have like 1 or 2 percent left so im cautious when im out not to use the entire battery.

S7 was built to survive anything
still no NOTE7 though.
 3 months ago '05        #12
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 509 509
Im still on my OG Note 3 from Launch Oct 2013 (No refurb)

Holding out like a mofo.... almost jumped on the note 7 and glad I didn't, waited to hear more about it and it paid off.... still no major issues with my Note 3..... looking forward to the Note 8. I wish Samsung would worry more about making a unique and distinguished product that spoke for itself instead of worrying what the other guy is making.... If they fu*k up this Note... its over....They seem to be in a rush to get nowhere fast.....
iswerve and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '14        #13
breezeus313 
space
space
space
$226 | Props total: 301 301
I regret getting the s8+, sh1t slow as fcuk sometimes and instagram freeze up, I miss my iphone.
Fly or Die and 2 others gave props

Y.G. and 2 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #14
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,652 | Props total: 3574 3574
n*ggas aint stunting that s8/s8+? I've only seen like 2 out in the world.
seenmore red iphones than s crap 8s. guess they not that popular
i see alot on craigslist/letgo/offerup around me tho.
bx addict gave props

Y.G. and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
n*ggas aint stunting that s8/s8+? I've only seen like 2 out in the world.
seenmore red iphones than s crap 8s. guess they not that popular
i see alot on craigslist/letgo/offerup around me tho.

Y.G. said:

@
 3 months ago '05        #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Hawpalace said:
Of course “Samsung” is gonna say that lol don’t make it true tho lol
You think the CEO of a public company can just lie to investors?
 3 months ago '04        #17
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,652 | Props total: 3574 3574
So 15% more means what? I still Dont see anyone with that phone.
Y.G. and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '14        #18
space
space
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
i just got an s8 + and the guy working at the cellphone store had one as well.. so its the best phone out in the market right now , by a landslide and i dare you to prove me otherwise.

the s8+ is the rolls royce of phones.
Y.G. gave props

3 months ago '06        #19
t76 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 223 223
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
Two people at my job has one. I even bought one when I left T-Mobile and went back to big red. You must live in Montana fam.
 3 months ago '05        #20
240sx 
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 1271 1271
If this fuker blows up again...
iswerve slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
171 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Justice League Comes Together In New Poster
56 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Game Responds to Allegations That He Got 15-Year-Old Girl Pregnan..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy