Tupac LA home up for rent

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '17        #1
1159 page views
21 comments

TheeMrDavid 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 6556 6556
Tupac LA home up for rent

Tupac Shakur's final resting place -- the place he lived until his death -- is on the market, with a slab of hip-hop history ... the rapper's "Made N****z" lyrics are etched in stone. The San Fernando Valley home is listed for $2.65 million. It's the place Tupac rented after being released from prison in 1995. He was in escrow to buy it outright when he was gunned down the following year in Vegas. The 6,000 square foot, 6 bedroom home has been updated by the current owner, at a cost of around $1 million. The owner wisely kept the the opening lyric in stone ... "Outlawz, Let no man separate what we create."

Pics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now

[pic - click to view]

1996(w/ Duck Down during One Nation recording)

[pic - click to view]

Now

[pic - click to view]

Source:

[pic - click to view]

http://m.tmz.com/2017/07/ .. home-for-sale/
More pics here

21 comments for "Tupac LA home up for rent"

2 years ago '16        #2
yslknowplug 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 1288 1288
I didn't know Tupac had a house, even it was rented

He never really had money. And whenever he got a little show money he used to spend all that at the mall

2 years ago '17        #3
GRob5 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 582 582
Heard if you play hail Mary there he appears.

2 years ago '17        #4
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,062 | Props total: 25721 25721
Why the fu*k the front of the house look like somebody was playin Jumanji?

If that's a stylistic choice, I don't get it.

2 years ago '16        #5
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 21640 21640
 yslknowplug said

He never really had money. And whenever he got a little show money he used to spend all that at the mall
What is wrong with u?

2 years ago '16        #6
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 21640 21640
 GRob5 said

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '17        #7
ProjectTalk 
space
space
$849 | Props total: 2682 2682
 yslknowplug said

Meant to slap

2 years ago '15        #8
6Fraud 186 heat pts186
space
space
$10,667 | Props total: 22541 22541
 yslknowplug said

Its ok though pac lived his life to the fullest, if he owed 5 million to death row he was gonna spend that anyway. If he didn't make a lot he lived like a boss and blew a lot , his name was going to bring him 50+ it was gonna come in time. You also have to understand the row paid 1.5 million to get him out he knew what he was getting into he just wanted out of jail. You get out of jail you're already 1.5 in the hole, they have to now forward you more money but instead Suge just let pac get anything he wants and then charges it to him.

So now we have to buy you and or your family members a house, buy you cars, jewelry, pay for studio time, producers, sample fees, videos, flights, etc. Fact is suge aint the enemy man that was a terrible deal no matter what you were gonna have to recoup a insane amount of money. This is what you call dancing with the Devil. Option A sit down for 4 years, option B live a stunting lifestyle but be broke owing your label and lawyers.

Only thing makes it worse is suge charged Pac for his own extortion fees

2 years ago '17        #9
Exodus 313 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 11974 11974
Damn

2 years ago '07        #10
Avon_Barksdale 4720 heat pts4720
space
space
$50,424 | Props total: 93109 93109
 yslknowplug said

But, you still living' in your moms studio apt on an air mattress..

2 years ago '17        #11
TheeMrDavid 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Had Pac lived, them AEOM royalties would easily pay off what he owed death Row and he would've been living sweet.

2 years ago '17        #12
GRob5 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 582 582
 TheeMrDavid said
Had Pac lived, them AEOM royalties would easily pay off what he owed death Row and he would've been living sweet.
Dog i literally just told somebody this same sh*t today.

2 years ago '04        #13
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,316 | Props total: 3298 3298
 6Fraud said
Its ok though pac lived his life to the fullest, if he owed 5 million to death row he was gonna spend that anyway. If he didn't make a lot he lived like a boss and blew a lot , his name was going to bring him 50+ it was gonna come in time. You also have to understand the row paid 1.5 million to get him out he knew what he was getting into he just wanted out of jail. You get out of jail you're already 1.5 in the hole, they have to now forward you more money but instead Suge just let pac get anything he wants and then charges it to him.

So now we have to buy you and or your family members a house, buy you cars, jewelry, pay for studio time, producers, sample fees, videos, flights, etc. Fact is suge aint the enemy man that was a terrible deal no matter what you were gonna have to recoup a insane amount of money. This is what you call dancing with the Devil. Option A sit down for 4 years, option B live a stunting lifestyle but be broke owing your label and lawyers.

Only thing makes it worse is suge charged Pac for his own extortion fees
I don't even call that extorting. Its no different from getting a loan from the bank. You gotta pay it back with interest. Pac should've known that. Plus he died before he can get a royalty check from AEOEM. If anybody robbed him was the white man aka Jimmy and Tom at Devilscope, ooops i meant Interscope. They left him rotting in jail by not putting up 1.5 million. When he sold 2 million while sitting in jail. That's over 30 million from MATW in a few months

2 years ago '17        #14
TheeMrDavid 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 GRob5 said
Dog i literally just told somebody this same sh*t today.
What's crazy is within maybe a month or two his royalties should've started rolling in.

2 years ago '12        #15
King Jaffe Joe 35 heat pts35
space
space
$9,042 | Props total: 8858 8858
 yslknowplug said

2 years ago '04        #16
Mike T 172 heat pts172
space
space
$16,439 | Props total: 30281 30281
 GRob5 said

Made me choke on my sandwich

2 years ago '05        #17
damien1928 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,952 | Props total: 5067 5067
sh*t is history, id love to see it in real life

2 years ago '14        #18
echion911 250 heat pts250
space
space
$5,461 | Props total: 13549 13549
Isn't this the house that Afeni talked where where 2pac thought he owned it but after he died they found out he didn't?

Suge had that boy on his own Stunna Island.

2 years ago '05        #19
damien1928 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,952 | Props total: 5067 5067
 echion911 said
Isn't this the house that Afeni talked where where 2pac thought he owned it but after he died they found out he didn't?

Suge had that boy on his own Stunna Island.

Yo I'm gonna need some one to @ me the day this f*ggot gets banned

Ronnie what's your price to end the suffering on this little bi*ch?

2 years ago '15        #20
6Fraud 186 heat pts186
space
space
$10,667 | Props total: 22541 22541
 mprnc2000 said
I don't even call that extorting. Its no different from getting a loan from the bank. You gotta pay it back with interest. Pac should've known that. Plus he died before he can get a royalty check from AEOEM. If anybody robbed him was the white man aka Jimmy and Tom at Devilscope, ooops i meant Interscope. They left him rotting in jail by not putting up 1.5 million. When he sold 2 million while sitting in jail. That's over 30 million from MATW in a few months

No man the real n*ggas out there in cali had suge and pac paying a tax. Snoop too, don't even look down on them extortion was heavy in those days my n*gga even bobby brown and diddy had to pay a tax to real street n*ggas.

Bobby was tied up nekkid for 2 days whitney had to personally drop 150k to save his a*s.

2 years ago '08        #21
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,263 | Props total: 5658 5658
 mprnc2000 said
Odd enough, I read that they are actually the one's who paid the 1.4M, Suge never paid it. Jimmy and Ted, wanted Pac with death Row though so I think they let him believe that Suge paid it, so he would sign with him. Think about it, Pac was signed to Interscope, Suge couldn't just come and take him away. I'm sure Jimmy knew he would get that money of AEOM.

Home      

most viewed right now
-54online now  43
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  36
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  19
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy