Trump has finally sent Federal Agents to Chicago to help battle Gun/Gang Violence

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '07        #1
7793 page views
129 comments

theFREAK 4676 heat pts4676
space
space
$62,151 | Props total: 62285 62285
Trump has finally sent Federal Agents to Chicago to help battle Gun/Gang Violence

Months after taking to Twitter to say he would send in "the Feds" to help reduce the Chicago's murder rate, President Trump's administration has sent in agents to combat the ongoing violence, according to a local report.

Continue Reading Below

Authorities confirmed Thursday to The Chicago Sun-Times about 20 additional agents with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have been sent to the city.

Shortly after his inauguration, Trump tweeted "If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 k*llings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!"

HOW COULD TRUMP 'SEND IN THE FEDS' TO CHICAGO?

The new set of agents will work with counterparts from the Chicago Police Department and Illinois State Police on a strike force to solve shootings and arrest gun traffickers, according to the Sun-Times.

Included in the strike force are prosecutors from the U.S. attorney's office and Cook County state's attorney's office, the Sun-Times reports, who will decided whether suspects in gun crime should be charged in state of federal court

Continue Reading Below

“The goal is the prosecute as many of these guys as possible federally where they will serve longer prison terms,” Anthony Riccio, head of the Chicago Police Department’s organized crime unit, told the newspaper.

Trump has previously voiced concern about violence in Chicago. Earlier in January, he posted, “If Mayor can’t do it he must ask for Federal help!”

Last edited by theFREAK; 06-30-2017 at 07:12 AM..

129 comments for "Trump has finally sent Federal Agents to Chicago to help battle Gun/Gang Violence"

2 years ago '07        #2
timdog 1098 heat pts1098
space
space
$37,315 | Props total: 28833 28833

2 years ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo 247 heat pts247
space
space
$14,941 | Props total: 35183 35183
I would have evacuated even if i had to walk out of there peach mint distraction #8081 apartheid.

2 years ago '07        #4
timdog 1098 heat pts1098
space
space
$37,315 | Props total: 28833 28833
Alot of the crime in concentrated areas so they most likely hit those areas.

2 years ago '07        #5
theFREAK 4676 heat pts4676 OP
space
space
$62,151 | Props total: 62285 62285
 foshoVoodoo said
I would have evacuated even if i had to walk out of there peach mint distraction #8081 apartheid.

2 years ago '05        #6
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 13743 13743
Attacking crime isnt fixing poverty

Crime is a byproduct of poverty

Its like putting a bandaid over a bulletwound, you arent actually solving the problem

And what makes it wotse is that all this is going to do is destroy more black families, increase private prison populations, line the pockets of these investors while politicans feel smug and think they're justified

2 years ago '17        #7
Lite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 13255 13255
 Rockstar718 said

Its like putting a bandaid over a bulletwound, you arent actually solving the problem

And what makes it wotse is that all this is going to do is destroy more black families, increase private prison populations, line the pockets of these investors while politicans feel smug and think they're justified
I feel you.. but my thing is.. if it does all those things then why are we waiting for someone or something to come change it for them.. if help is never gonna come we need to take matters into our own hands...

We see how the game is being played and we'd rather complain about the rules instead of adapting.. when we have power to change sh*t

I know they gon slap.. but we need to put the guns down and pick the books up.. we need to move as if help will never come

2 years ago '04        #8
dc3003 114 heat pts114
space
space
$47,493 | Props total: 50720 50720
Thats my president thread will go dry cuz none of the usual haters can say anything bad bout this

2 years ago '04        #9
dc3003 114 heat pts114
space
space
$47,493 | Props total: 50720 50720
 BLOW said
Or u know people can stop murdering people

If they stopped that, families wouldn't be destroyed like they already are being destroyed by murder

The jails wouldn't be over populated and the rich wouldn't get richer

I hate people like u who complain about the repercussions of combating crime

It's crime, u don't wanna go to jail and destroy ur family

Don't commit crimes

Simple as that.
Hates a strong word but rest of the post

2 years ago '16        #10
3 bs 37 heat pts37
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 32502 32502
 BLOW said

If they stopped that, families wouldn't be destroyed like they already are being destroyed by murder

Don't commit crimes

Simple as that.
Go live in the hood pus*y boy

2 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 BLOW said

Don't commit crimes

Simple as that.
I don't commit crimes, but i also dont come from a family that for generations have suffered from a myrias of traumatic effects multiplied by a system that was built on and still profits off of black people being in a lesser class

if it was as easy as you say it is then why the fu*k hasnt violence stopped anywhere in the history of humanity?

You're simpleminded if you think anything in this world was gained without blood, violence or crime. Jusy because you have a sanitizing diatance from how the world around you got to be the way it was doesnt mean everyonr is afforded that same luxury

how many people has america murdes over the centuries to becomr the nation that we are now, all the native americans, descendants of the african diaspora, indigenous populations etc

When we sidnt hsve it we took it. Thats the american way. And thats the way life is for people in poverty. Not just black people, but historically.

All the european immigrant groups who came to the us, irish, italians, russians, when they first arrives and were still looked at as an other they too lived in crime filled neighborhoods had gangs etc, but once they were able to a*similate into mainstream populations they were able to get out of poverty. Blacks in america were never afforded that luxury,

Its much deeper than what im even gettinf into but regardless im not excusing the behavior but it is very real and it doesnt just exist on a small scale in black neighborhoods.

This is a complex problem that for centuries people like you have just tried to avoid or simplify instead of getting down to the root of the issue.

How much perfume you gonna spray to mask the scent of the centuries of sh*t americas done

2 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 Lite said
I feel you.. but my thing is.. if it does all those things then why are we waiting for someone or something to come change it for them.. if help is never gonna come we need to take matters into our own hands...

We see how the game is being played and we'd rather complain about the rules instead of adapting.. when we have power to change sh*t

I know they gon slap.. but we need to put the guns down and pick the books up.. we need to move as if help will never come
I'm all about doing it on our own, but most people say that and dont realize what on our own really means. It means divesging as much as possible from ALL mainstream outlets and insourcing our money, communitu and creating a collective agenda that gives us what we want and representatives who are controlled and vested in our interests

Too many of us just use the outlets given to us or shown to us by mainstream america but they HAVE NEVER been about us or pur interests, we just a voting block, were just consumers in mainstream monotony and until we step away from it, the media that constantly shows black bodies in states of pain or aggression with no rarerly any inbetween or constant negative images of black women (still maintaining eurocentric views on women in general)

We have black republicans who fully invest in stocks and companies that underpay black and brown people in other countries, or in private prisons where mostly black and brown men and women make products for cheap like back in the 1800s

we have black liberals who say things, talk a good game but when it actually comes down to putting something in action they balk. Or just keep things peaceful ans passive like that ever got anything done here in america

the black Christians the biggest and most pacified group. They blind adherence to faith or threatened or dismissive feelings around those who arent religious xonstantly keeps us from being able to work towards something here ans now. Because Christianity teaches its ok to suffer in the present world and just live right so you can go to heaven

We need to get away from all these trains of thought, itll be hard, weve been hardwired into all these things for years, but once we do well be able to think for ourselves COLLECTIVELY not just here in america, but across the globe.

Its just about making sure we have just as much a chance to get high quality education, access to food and clean water, homes and way to support ones family or community.

It's not about equality, i don't want to be equal with someone who doesnt think all people have a right to these things and personal profit trumps human rights ans basic human dignity. We have enough in this world to make sure everyone is good, so why the fu*k cant we just make that happen. We gotta do it for ourselves first

2 years ago '04        #13
deziking 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,177 | Props total: 10759 10759
Send them to Baltimore next clean that sh*t hole up.

2 years ago '04        #14
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,107 | Props total: 4055 4055
the demand for more cattle on the 'justice' farms will be filled.

2 years ago '17        #15
Stlouisnative 1 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 2011 2011
Don't Y'ALL know in order for us to make this thing work we gotta get rid of the pimps the pushers and the prostitutes and start all over again clean

2 years ago '06        #16
Storchaveli 106 heat pts106
space
space
$28,839 | Props total: 7901 7901
fu*k Trump and his mentally retarded supporters... but this is a good thing. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and this should've happened a long time ago. Crack down on those losers committing crimes and rack em up.

2 years ago '14        #17
TuPadreElGuero 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 518 518
 Rockstar718 said

the old "poverty" excuse. no bro stop with this.. there are way poorer areas in the country that don't even have a fraction of crime.. not all of chicago is sh*tty but the gang areas are.. its not a poverty problem it's a cultural problem mainly the gang culture and the fatherless culture and the no responsibility culture and the lets not think about repercussion culture..... the whole world laughing at south and west chicago..

take a look at lagos nigeria for example. 22million people.. recorded 246 murders in 2016. now lets say these figures are misleading and it had say 2000murders it would still be safer then chicago.

2 years ago '04        #18
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,107 | Props total: 4055 4055
 Realist1 said
i hope this can bring some peace to the innocent ppl of Chicago that have been terrorized over the years by the few bad apples

How anyone has an issue with this is beyond me.

Long time over due

So unfair to the majority peaceful and innocent people living in these communities.

And no, i understand this doesn't solve the main issue which is poverty

But neither does letting these idiots run wild and terrorize and destroy the communities for the ones trying to move forward.

its not that simplistic.. along with the bad apples some innocent people as well are going to get caught up in the storm. if theres a quota to fill best believe there will be some shortcuts taken at the expense of innocent folks behind bars somehow someway.

2 years ago '16        #19
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 12272 12272
About time.

The violence in Chicago is making the black race look like everything they think we are.

Big Mike said it on "World of Mind" in 1994

So who's fu*kin who
Is it that white man or the black man standin next to you

See, most blacks can't handle power
Get paid and get to changin by the hour
Closin all the doors
Got a little paper, now they wanna treat they people like hoes
Now after takin a look at that
How the fu*k you think the white man is supposed to act

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #20
chi town jays 
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 1590 1590
Meh n*ggas finna do dirt just more discrete.. I just hope it doesn't fu*k up the motion of the city!

Second everyone in this thread is like Chicago crime this Chicago crime that... when before 2012 and bogus a*s media report ain't noooooone of you n*ggas care about this sh*t even tho back then gang sh*t was still present..

Shiet even when the crime sh*t and chiraq sh*t blows over y'all will still find a reason to not fu*k with us anyway! So what y'all really saying?

Last edited by chi town jays; 06-30-2017 at 05:24 AM..

2 years ago '08        #21
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 7039 7039
 Rockstar718 said

i won't go into any argument, but i will say that crime and poverty happen more frequently together but it's not directly a byproduct of it. Also, attacking crime can lower the impact on the victims while it's being addressed, then a strategic solution approach to ease poverty as crime has lowered is probably a more efficient process, as opposed to just throwing money at the problem and hoping that things will change. People will just make stupid purchases, making themselves new targets and crime will still occur regardless

2 years ago '08        #22
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 7039 7039
 memphis10 said
its not that simplistic.. along with the bad apples some innocent people as well are going to get caught up in the storm. if theres a quota to fill best believe there will be some shortcuts taken at the expense of innocent folks behind bars somehow someway.
ANY approach to solve a problem is worth going for. At this rate, waiting any longer for a "golden" approach will take forever, all the while innocent lives are taken and revenge on the streets understandably takes course

"if theres a quota to fill best believe there will be some shortcuts taken at the expense of innocent folks behind bars somehow someway"
---> that's a big IF. Nothing will be perfect but let's stray away from the "they hate us" narrative because that's just a sentiment with no action behind it

2 years ago '07        #23
RubbahBandMayn 13 heat pts13
space
space
$15,576 | Props total: 11964 11964
They need to be there charging Rahm Emanuel with corruption charges. The Feds not going to fix nothing in the hood and it's only going to get worse

2 years ago '06        #24
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,084 | Props total: 10616 10616
 BLOW said

Don't commit crimes

Simple as that.
How do you know the crime is not from the lack of opprotunity due to no jobs and poor education. And mental issue from ptsd and lead poisoning due to the investment in urban infrstructure.

2 years ago '16        #25
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 12272 12272
 datVAkid said
How do you know the crime is not from the lack of opprotunity due to no jobs and poor education. And mental issue from ptsd and lead poisoning due to the investment in urban infrstructure.
All this explaining away crime doesn't mean anything when somebody gets k*lled by a stray bullet. How many stray bullets hit people in Chicago?

You dont have to go all around the world to understand who's responsible for a stray bullet. Its a straight line. Its simply who fired the gun.

Again, who's fu*king who? The white man or the black man next to you?

Home      

most viewed right now
+126online now  24
Image(s) inside 48 And Still Got It
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Michael RacistPort wants to take back Meek Mill comments.
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-73online now  9
Rebel Wilson: Black Men In Atlanta Thought I Was A '10'!!
235 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-33online now  8
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
77 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy