Jun 29 - Melania Trump aka the wife of a cyberbully, plans to combat cyberbullying

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '17        #1
503 page views
1 comments

El Maton 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$5,370 | Props total: 30630 30630
Jun 29 - Melania Trump aka the wife of a cyberbully, plans to combat cyberbullying

On the campaign trail, Trump said she would seek to champion combating cyberbullying as one of the "main focuses" of her work as first lady.

"Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers," she said at a rally in Pennsylvania days before the election. "We have to find a better way to talk to each other, to disagree with each other, to respect each other. We must find better ways to honor and support the basic goodness of our children, especially in social media. It will be one of the main focuses of my work if I'm privileged enough to become your first lady."
Trump, who officially moved into the White House earlier this month, is expected to roll out her platform in more detail in the coming months.

visit this link http://www.cnn.com/2017/0 .. ets/index.html

you cant make this stuff up folksimageimage

1 comments for "Jun 29 - Melania Trump aka the wife of a cyberbully, plans to combat cyberbullying"

Home      

most viewed right now
+126online now  15
Image(s) inside 48 And Still Got It
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-73online now  12
Rebel Wilson: Black Men In Atlanta Thought I Was A '10'!!
235 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-33online now  7
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
77 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Michael RacistPort wants to take back Meek Mill comments.
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy