Seinfeld movie trailer just dropped

most viewed right now
+46  45
58 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #1
7490 page views
62 comments

dbzfanboy 161 heat pts161
space
space
$1,166 | Props total: 6606 6606
Seinfeld movie trailer just dropped

62 comments for "Seinfeld movie trailer just dropped"

2 years ago '12        #2
The Consultant 372 heat pts372
space
space
$28,485 | Props total: 36703 36703
Ill give the dude props for putting this together even though its fake

2 years ago '17        #3
PharaohWinter 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$2,581 | Props total: 13175 13175

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '07        #4
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,445 | Props total: 8453 8453
Elaine, baby you'za fine wine.

2 years ago '16        #5
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$2,707 | Props total: 8278 8278
just finished the series the other day. that would be wild, but seeing as how disappointing the series finale was, them leaving it alone ain't the worse thing in the world

i actually consider those characters to be my friends, which made them going to jail suck for me. can't imagine how ppl watching it at the time felt living with those characters for 9 years. but i do have to say, they deserved it (not for the reason they went)...and it helped me cut off actual sh*tty ppl in my life. a lot of the sh*t those guys would say to each other was crazy out of line

2 years ago '04        #6
realkilla3 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,099 | Props total: 10721 10721
Would've been cool to see in like 2005

2 years ago '17        #7
space
space
space
 Bleezy said
you watch veep?

MrNobody said
just finished the series the other day. that would be wild, but seeing as how disappointing the series finale was, them leaving it alone ain't the worse thing in the world

i actually consider those characters to be my friends, which made them going to jail suck for me. can't imagine how ppl watching it at the time felt living with those characters for 9 years. but i do have to say, they deserved it (not for the reason they went)...and it helped me cut off actual sh*tty ppl in my life. a lot of the sh*t those guys would say to each other was crazy out of line
where you rank the show among comedies

2 years ago '07        #8
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 PharaohWinter said
you watch veep?
Not yet.

But, it's most def in my queue to watch at some point, mainly cause of her fine a*s.

I think I'll move it up, need to start Into the Badlands (you already know... LAWD!) and catch up on the current seasons of Fargo (MEW, lawdy lawdy!) and HoC (Goddess Claire... lawd half mercy).

2 years ago '15        #9
40 acres 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 7756 7756
Just came in the thread to say fu*k kramer

2 years ago '16        #10
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 PharaohWinter said
you watch veep?

where you rank the show among comedies

i don't watch much tv. once i get a stronger stomach, i might watch the sopranos, but prolly not.

but anyways, it's number 1 by a longshot.

made me realize how cheesy scrubs was.

where can i find curb your enthusiasm tho?

and is veep really that good? i been watching seinfeld interviews n as good a personality jason alexander and (some of) them have, i still prefer george, elaine, kramer, and jerry. does veep really overcome that syndrome?

2 years ago '17        #11
space
space
space
 Bleezy said
Not yet.

But, it's most def in my queue to watch at some point, mainly cause of her fine a*s.

I think I'll move it up, need to start Into the Badlands (you already know... LAWD!) and catch up on the current seasons of Fargo (MEW, lawdy lawdy!) and HoC (Goddess Claire... lawd half mercy).
you going to finish all these before GoT

2 years ago '17        #12
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
i don't watch much tv. once i get a stronger stomach, i might watch the sopranos, but prolly not.

and is veep really that good? i been watching seinfeld interviews n as good a personality jason alexander and (some of) them have, i still prefer george, elaine, kramer, and jerry. does veep really overcome that syndrome?
i think veep top 5

veep is the closest i think to portraying that selfish comedy in seinfeld.. everybody is always looking out for them selves and the insults are too funny.. and buster from arrested development is an even a bigger bi*ch in this

id recommend this show to anyone

Last edited by PharaohWinter; 06-29-2017 at 07:18 PM..

2 years ago '07        #13
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 PharaohWinter said
you going to finish all these before GoT
I'm going to try... but I dunno if I have the time.

Cause when GoT comes on... EVERYTHING else goes on the back-burner.

I have to strategize for my Wife.

She comes first.

Don't even ask me how.

YOUNG!

2 years ago '05        #14
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,878 | Props total: 51800 51800
After seeing and enjoying the Curb....Seinfeld just don't cut it for me no more

2 years ago '04        #15
solz_23 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 105 105
 Tha Boss said
After seeing and enjoying the Curb....Seinfeld just don't cut it for me no more
I second this...kinda. I can still watch Seinfeld any time and enjoy the hell out of it. Curb is just on another level.

2 years ago '09        #16
AC SLATER 73 heat pts73
space
space
$53,291 | Props total: 22089 22089
 HolyGhost said
Wack to me back then. Curb>>>>> you sat through all that seinfeld cuz your taste is booboo
What was your old account ?

2 years ago '05        #17
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,878 | Props total: 51800 51800

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '16        #18
Bidam7 213 heat pts213
space
space
space
$26,091 | Props total: 64191 64191
 Bleezy said

[pic - click to view]

Facts Even back then she was underrated

2 years ago '10        #19
olook up 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,072 | Props total: 4455 4455
 MrNobody said

HBO go or hbo now all episodes are there.

Seinfeld show is goat

2 years ago '13        #20
mkhrt92 
space
space
$4,671 | Props total: 11823 11823
 MrNobody said

Ha! Wow. "You don't get the shoooooowwwwww"

The precise point of the show was, 'nothing', yet 'something" that everyone is thinking but yet afraid to discuss or admit. Hence the genius of the show. The writing. The actors and the creators. The epitome of comedic intimacy amongst friends, similar to what we all do when amongst our closest friends.

The show is the greatest show I ever watched, with the Cosby show a close second

2 years ago '16        #21
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 mkhrt92 said
Ha! Wow. "You don't get the shoooooowwwwww"

The precise point of the show was, 'nothing', yet 'something" that everyone is thinking but yet afraid to discuss or admit. Hence the genius of the show. The writing. The actors and the creators. The epitome of comedic intimacy amongst friends, similar to what we all do when amongst our closest friends.

The show is the greatest show I ever watched, with the Cosby show a close second

i agree. show's the greatest.

i also like your interpretation. makes me think of bizzaro jerry. our group's foil wouldn't have just been, not even bad, but mediocre tv, but also a reason to further hate the finale...almost.

jerry, elaine, george, and kramer might have been slackers and scofflaws, but they were genuine. bizzaro jerry and friends were genuinely, not bad, but thoughtless people.

especially when they were giving money to the homeless. it made me think of amber rose bragging on instagram about throwing hundred dollar bills in homeless people's cups.

when bizzaro jerry got mad at elaine for just taking food out his fridge...

wow.

that's one of the biggest little gestures in society. really, bro? i can't go in your fridge without fuc*ing asking you?

but if our group is truly as genuine as i claim them to be, then i guess the truth usually ends up getting locked up and hidden away.

i'll throw this theory out eventually and come up with a new one by the end of the weekend. that's how good this show is

2 years ago '16        #22
SmokeeRobs 
space
space
$944 | Props total: 1992 1992
"I used to roll me a big fine L.. and watch a whole lotta.. basketball and Seinfeld."

2 years ago '08        #23
Chedda 456 heat pts456
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 46239 46239
Obviously fake but if it were real, i think it would bomb. Everyone is old already. Sure you would get some who would buy a ticket just out of curiosity, but I don't think it would be very good.

But... it matters little since it wasn't real.

2 years ago '04        #24
NotebooksFilled 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,262 | Props total: 3210 3210
Julia Louis-Dreyfus is my prototype

Wanted her over like 20 years from Seinfeld to Watching Ellie to Old Christine and now Veep.

2 years ago '04        #25
NotebooksFilled 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,262 | Props total: 3210 3210
 PharaohWinter said
you watch veep?
Cats be sleeping on Veep. I need to revisit all those from the start now the latest season is done. They pack so many damn jokes in there on the subtle where I know it'll be worth repeated views.

Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  12
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Mobster is dumb enough to go on DJ Vlad, immediately snitches on mob killing JFK
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Apr 21 - Why You Should Sell Your Home in 2019
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Ed Lover Breaks Silence About Tupac's Quad Studio Shooting & Exposes Who Shot ..
3 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy