Jun 29 - REPUBLICANS Clapback At Tiny Finger Trump For DISGUSTING Tweets

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '11        #1
1624 page views
80 comments

kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 122397 122397
Jun 29 - REPUBLICANS Clapback At Tiny Finger Trump For disgusting Tweets

REPUBLICANS Clapback At Tiny Finger Trump For disgusting Tweets

[pic - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

GOP lawmakers blast Trump's 'Morning Joe' tweets

Washington (CNN) Republican lawmakers were caught off-guard by President Donald Trump's personal attack on "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski Thursday, with several saying the remarks were unbecoming of his office.

On Thursday morning, while MSNBC's "Morning Joe" was on the air, Trump posted a pair of shocking tweets about Brzezinski and co-host Joe Scarborough.

He said the show is "poorly rated" and that the hosts "speak badly of me." He then called them disparaging names and claimed they courted him for an interview at Mar-a-Lago around New Year's Eve.

"She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" the President wrote.

When asked about it during a House Republicans news conference, House Speaker Paul Ryan responded, "Obviously I don't see that as an appropriate comment."

He added: "What we're trying to do around here is improve the tone, the civility of the debate. And this obviously doesn't help do that."

Other Republican lawmakers reacted by making public pleas to the President to stop the personal attacks.

"Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office," GOP Sen. Ben Sasse tweeted shortly after Trump launched into a tweetstorm about the show.

[pic - click to view]

Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office.

— Ben Sasse (@BenSasse) June 29, 2017
Sen. Lindsey Graham, who is a strong critic of the Trump administration, tweeted, "Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America."

Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) June 29, 2017
Rep. Lynn Jenkins, R-Kansas, tweeted: "This is not okay. As a female in politics I am often criticized for my looks. We should be working to empower women."

GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch didn't directly acknowledge Trump's remarks but tweeted an article where he is quoted saying, "It's incumbent on all of us, then — from the President to Congress on down — to be responsible for our speech."

GOP Sen. Susan Collins of Maine tweeted, "This has to stop -- we all have a job -- 3 branches of gov't and media. We don't have to get along, but we must show respect and civility."

This has to stop -- we all have a job -- 3 branches of gov't and media. We don't have to get along, but we must show respect and civility.

— Sen. Susan Collins (@SenatorCollins) June 29, 2017
Rep. Tom Reed, R-New York, told CNN in an interview that he was "concerned with that type of language."

"Well, obviously, I was just made aware of that tweet. I don't know the context of the exchange. But obviously, I'm concerned about that type of language," he said on CNN. "Maybe the intent is to distract from the health care debate. But I want to be part of the debate that's impacting the American people."

The White House said Thursday that Trump was responding to liberal bullying when he tweeted about the MSNBC host.

"I don't think that the President's ever been someone who gets attacked and doesn't push back," deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on Fox News. "There have been an outrageous number of personal attacks not just to him but people around him."

"This is a President who f*ghts fire with fire and certainly will not be bullied," Sanders said.

Democrats quickly condemned the tweets as well.

Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut tweeted, "(Trump) mocks people (with) mental illness. Cheerleads effort to end their insurance. Not sure how much more monstrous this can get."

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand tweeted, "This is not okay, Mr. President," later adding, "Since our President clearly has a problem with women, let's send more to Congress. Women of America, you need to run! RT if you agree."

Since our President clearly has a problem with women, let's send more to Congress. Women of America, you need to run! RT if you agree.

— Kirsten Gillibrand (@SenGillibrand) June 29, 2017
Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii tweeted, "If anyone on my staff did this they would be fired instantly."

And Rep. Barbara Lee, D-California, tweeted a thread that began, "I want my GOP colleagues to explain to my 3 granddaughters why they think these viciously s*xist comments are acceptable from our President."

I want my GOP colleagues to explain to my 3 granddaughters why they think these viciously s*xist comments are acceptable from our President.
[pic - click to view]

https://t.co/C0C4GJaYks

— Rep. Barbara Lee (@RepBarbaraLee) June 29, 2017

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.cnn.com/2017/0 .. joe/index.html

Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 06-29-2017 at 12:17 PM..

80 comments for "Jun 29 - REPUBLICANS Clapback At Tiny Finger Trump For DISGUSTING Tweets"

2 years ago '13        #2
Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26774 26774
Whatever you think of Trump as a politician should be irrelevant here. This behavior is far, far beneath the office... And he should be ashamed of himself. Good to see Republican lawmakers taking a stand.

2 years ago '06        #3
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,527 | Props total: 36227 36227
Yet the highest ranking republican in congress only said that it was "inappropriate"

Paul Ryan is a spineless little twerp.

2 years ago '16        #4
Ham Bannon 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 17904 17904

[tweet - click to view]

2 years ago '08        #5
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,686 | Props total: 25895 25895
How can you guys support this immature behavior? He can stand up for himself without insulting people. It's sad when the president of the u.s. acts like one of the real housewives of whatever the fu*k. And you guys are right there to cape for this nonsense.

Not only is that immature, but it's low brow. Instead of worrying about governing, he's worried about what's being said about him on a morning show?

2 years ago '13        #6
space
space
For everyone that's glad he "stood up for himself"... when did we suddenly start issuing out credibility for twitter fingers? Wouldn't it have been gangsta to go on the show himself? Don't say "Presidents don't do that", because that's part of what you supposedly like about him.

Or is e-thuggin only cool when it's not a rapper.

2 years ago '13        #7
space
space
 DEDOS said
hes been doing it on the campaign trial for 2 years. you had a chance to vote him out you got what you got. the people saw that he wont back down from these attacks calling him a smuck i can go on and on with the disgraceful comments those two have said but its all good you can make fun of him until he punches back

now u want to cry and play victim because he shot back
yeah, not buyin it boss man lol. To suggest that "the peoples" tipping point was President Obama (or any other Prez for that matter) not standing up to the mean old press is a stretch. Here's what I do believe though:

That's really all you guys were capable of handling, perspective wise. You dudes are noticeably absent on meaningful substance when it comes to a number of topics. I'll throw out tort reform, and it's probably burning your soul that you'll have to google it.

So superficial stuff like "he doesn't back down" is how you form your basis for a POTUS nod. lol How sad is that?

2 years ago '11        #8
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 122397 122397
Is tweeting sophomoric insults a part of his secret plan to defeat Isis?

2 years ago '13        #9
space
space
NBC Vice Prez:

[tweet - click to view]

2 years ago '17        #10
Ifeellikekobe 103 heat pts103
space
space
$7,228 | Props total: 31739 31739

This sh*t is so fu*king stupid. Somebody is going to make an excuse for this behavior.

2 years ago '16        #11
OWPE 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,662 | Props total: 14033 14033
This must be another one of Trump's impeachable offenses. It'll be any day now that he's removed from office

2 years ago '16        #12
OWPE 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,662 | Props total: 14033 14033
 Erma Gerd said
NBC Vice Prez:

You weren't outraged when the media was attacking Trump, his wife, or his son so you can sit down and cut it out with your fake outrage.

2 years ago '17        #13
space
space
 OWPE said
You weren't outraged when the media was attacking Trump, his wife, or his son so you can sit down and cut it out with your fake outrage.

This is the standard lame response for Trumps dumbass actions....

2 years ago '12        #14
OldBusiness 175 heat pts175
space
space
$28,212 | Props total: 46223 46223
I just love how his idiot followers think the man holding the single most important/powerful office in the land, with a billion dollars of his own money in the bank...is somehow the victim in any situation

Broke people love standing up for their rich masters

2 years ago '06        #15
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,562 | Props total: 18340 18340
 OWPE said
This must be another one of Trump's impeachable offenses. It'll be any day now that he's removed from office

You are seriously one of the most pathetic people I've ever had the disservice of interacting with. I truly hope you are a troll and not really this disgusting of a human.

2 years ago '17        #16
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #17
space
space
 OWPE said
You want for this to be Trump vs. Media so badly as if anyone here is defending the media. fu*k the media; they've been compromised for years... including Barack Obama's presidency, who handled this crap like a man would. The media being sh*t isn't an excuse for the President of the United States becoming sh*t as well. What's worse is you think it'll stop the press from talking slick, but this is ratings gold for these agencies.

Moron doesn't even realize he's helping these fools while looking like one.

2 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 Realist1 said
ahhh so nowwww this is getting out of hand.

Calling for his death, calling his son autistic, calling his wife a wh0re almost a year of Russia allegations , even tho they kney it was false

was cool ... but now we have to all get along hahaha

Trump def took some notes from his time around the WWE

The attitude era is back - I propose Trump start every press conference he holds by walking out to glass smashing

Where the fu*k has Mika (or Joe Scarbrough for that matter) EVER called for his death, made fun of his dipsh*t son, called his wife a wh*re? What the fu*k are you even talking about? The most Mika has ever done is call him out for his blatant a*s lies. And when Morning Joe used to kiss his a*s (before realizing what a true buffoon he is he loved them).

And I love how you mention that sh*t, but why do I get the feeling you had no issues with all the death threats that Obama received (by the way more than any president EVER, a guy even shot INTO the white house one time), made racial and pathetic, disgusting insults at his daughters, called his wife a fu*king "gorilla" or a man. You Trump supporters are the absolute worst of the worst of humankind. It's people like you that made it possible for a scumbag like Donald Trump to become president.

2 years ago '08        #19
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,686 | Props total: 25895 25895
 kiss0fdeath said
Is tweeting sophomoric insults a part of his secret plan to defeat Isis?
It's a 4d chess move obviously..................................

These cucks would defend him taking a crap in public

2 years ago '10        #20
Bandito 160 heat pts160
space
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 15584 15584
 tdnupe3 said
How can you guys support this immature behavior? He can stand up for himself without insulting people. It's sad when the president of the u.s. acts like one of the real housewives of whatever the fu*k. And you guys are right there to cape for this nonsense.

Not only is that immature, but it's low brow. Instead of worrying about governing, he's worried about what's being said about him on a morning show?
They think he's showing strength. But, like you said he is coming off looking
really feminine.

2 years ago '06        #21
space
space
 OWPE said
You weren't outraged when right wing media attacked Obama, his wife, his daughters so you can sit down and cut it out with your fake outrage you little bi*ch.

And by the way, attacking his wife and son is uncalled for, but I dont know why the hell you think Trump is exempt from being attacked especially when you lies every single die. You stupid little bi*ch.

2 years ago '12        #22
Heisenberg 139 heat pts139
space
space
$21,544 | Props total: 28292 28292
Guy is the fu*king president of the United States and he's talking like that.

2 years ago '04        #23
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,614 | Props total: 20314 20314
He said some foul sh*t again and you idiots are acting like this is new behavior :jtlol:

2 years ago '15        #24
cryssyx3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 2989 2989
honestly, I'm surprised people are surprised. we knew what we were signed up for when he got elected.

2 years ago '12        #25
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 5577 5577
 Realist1 said

Calling for his death, calling his son autistic, calling his wife a wh0re almost a year of Russia allegations , even tho they kney it was false

The attitude era is back - I propose Trump start every press conference he holds by walking out to glass smashing

Calling for his death, calling his daughters stupid (among worse things), calling his wife a man/monkey, almost 3 years of birtherism , even tho they knew it was false

The attitude era is back - I propose Trump start every press conference he holds by walking out to the P.M.S theme

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  58
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
380 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+101online now  25
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+47online now  23
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
126 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-42online now  16
Image(s) inside Feb 15 - The plus-size era is over before it began
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy