online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jun 28- Heartless THUGS Shoot Innocent Man In The Face, Get Sentenced To Do A BOOK REPORT

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 years ago '11        #1
4971 page views
0 comments

kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x247
Props total: 263473 263 K  Slaps total: 20612 20 K
Jun 28- Heartless THUGS Shoot Innocent Man In The Face, Get Sentenced To Do A BOOK REPORT

Two Heartless THUGS Shoot Innocent Man In The Face, Get Sentenced To Do A BOOK REPORT

Stark County teens involved in accidental shooting sentenced to jail, ordered to do book report

Posted 6:14 pm, June 27, 2017, by Peggy Gallek

JUDGE CREATIVE SENTENCING FOR SHOOTING

STARK COUNTY – A Stark County Common Pleas judge is trying something unusual to teach two 19-year-old defendants a lesson about guns and making good choices.

Instead of just a jail sentence, the two defendants, will also have to read a book about World War II or the Vietnam War, and then write a five page book report.

Judge Frank Forchione sentenced Jonas Rohr and Kyle Bodager Monday. The two were convicted of discharging a firearm near a prohibited premises.

Law enforcement officials say last fall the two teens and another juvenile were targeting practice in Tuscarawas Township. While they were shooting, a stray bullet struck a man , Merle Webb, who was mowing his lawn.

Webb told us the bullet struck him in the face. He is still recovering but is expected to be ok

“They didn’t intend to hurt anyone, but they did,” Judge Forchione told Fox 8 Tuesday. “I wanted the sentence to send a message. The prisons are full. So I wanted to do something especially being around July 4th, that may give these young men a message that they need to make better judgments. “

And the defendants will have time to read and write the report. One was sentenced to 7 days in jail and the other got a 30 day sentence. After they complete the jail sentence and report, they will have to perform 200 hours of community service at the Ohio Veteran’s Memorial Park in Clinton, Ohio.

The judge said his goal with this sentencing is to make sure the two learned from the experience.

“Hey, maybe I will impact their lives in a positive way and they won’t be back in my courtroom,” the judge said.

http://fox8.com/2017/06/2 .. o-book-report/
emoji

Wonder What Tamir Rice Thinks About This. What's That? Oh Yeah... He's DEAD.
emoji

Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 06-28-2017 at 01:46 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3319
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5217
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+574
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food