online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

McEnroe on Serena "If she played the men's circuit she'd be like 700 in the world,"

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

7 years ago '09        #1
8970 page views
0 comments

ShadyVsEminem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21695 21 K  Slaps total: 3788 3 K
McEnroe on Serena "If she played the men's circuit she'd be like 700 in the world,"

Truth serum does not go down well with the snowflakes he is catching a lot of flack for this

http://time.com/4832543/j .. rena-williams/
In an interview discussing his new book, retired tennis star John McEnroe said that while he believes Serena Williams is the greatest female tennis player ever, she would rank "like 700 in the world."

"If she played the men's circuit she'd be like 700 in the world," McEnroe told NPR in response to a question about why he doesn't call Serena the best player, period. "That doesn't mean I don't think Serena is an incredible player. I do, but the reality of what would happen would be I think something that perhaps it'd be a little higher, perhaps it'd be a little lower."

As the Washington Post pointed out, despite having won 23 Grand Slam titles, Williams herself has made a similar argument in the past, saying as much when asked about playing against Andy Murray during a 2013 appearance on Late Night With David Letterman. "For me, mens’ tennis and womens’ tennis are completely, almost, two separate sports," Williams said. "If I were to play Andy Murray, I would lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes."

McEnroe was also asked about a match proposed by President Donald Trump, who challenged the seven-time majors singles champion to take on one of the Williams sisters in a battle-of-the-s3xes. He said he didn't really want to do it, but thought he had a good chance at beating her."I think I can still play and I think I could still — I mean my kids don't think I can beat her anymore. Maybe I should get her now because she's pregnant," he said. Still, Williams continues to practice even while seven months into her pregnancy.

YT

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-27-2017 at 12:22 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+818
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that