online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

David Ortiz Roast canceled because of Gronk's racist & anti semitic comments

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

7 years ago '07        #1
13782 page views
0 comments

21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 102997 102 K  Slaps total: 26275 26 K
David Ortiz Roast canceled because of Gronk's racist & anti semitic comments

This time though, the over-the-top NFL player went too far. While appearing on a roast of former Boston Red Sox great David Ortiz, Gronk had some racial jokes which were incredibly offensive. The joke, per Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk:

MORE FROM NFL SPIN ZONE

“Anthony [Mackie] played Falcon in Captain America: Civil War. Anthony, you were terrible, dog. It was the worst I’ve seen a Falcon look since the second half of Super Bowl LI, I don’t even need to play the f–king game, and I’m still going to the Hall of Fame! And that superhero, you know, that Falcon, the superhero. That’s the black guy. You know, who can even fly when he’s not being chased by the cops? That’s his super power.”

As if it wasn’t bad enough to go after a team he couldn’t even suit up against, Gronk had to insult African-Americans too. Then he showed that he could be offensive to other minority groups as well (again per Pro Football Talk):

“You wanna know why j3ws do play football? To get their quarter back, you cheap f–k.”

Hey, that’s just “Gronk being Gronk”, right? The real question now is how long the respectable franchise he represents will put up with this outlandish behavior. Team owner Robert Kraft has often spoke out against players causing such a stir, as has head coach Bill Belicheck.
 https://nflspinzone.com/2 .. d-ortiz-roast/

ya'll still caping for him?
emoji

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...