Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 139 139
all thats need to be said is DAT GIRL NEED HER fu*kIN a.ss BEAT end quote bi*ches
 04-24-2005, 08:04 PM         #82
TimBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIl black girl I know some1 gonna call Racism. If it was a white girl ppl would belike she deserved it. Black ppl need to grow up and stop cryin abuot racism.

Actually Any educated Black man Doesnt bring it up, Its only the Ignorant.

?????? - definition - Ignorant !! not A black person, Stop callin yourself n*gga, ?????? and the word would not be a.ssosiated with black ppl anymore.
 11 years ago '04        #83
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,656 | Props total: 644 644
There is no reason to handcuff a FIVE year old.....who the fu*k calls the cops on a FIVE year old....
and to the cat above me do you really think that if black people stop sayin n*gga to each other then the word was be a.ssoiated with us any more .................................................. ......................YOU need to stop drinking
 04-24-2005, 08:20 PM         #84
TimBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just cause 1 white person is racist doesnt make all white people racist. Just cause a man is gay dont make all men gay. Black ppl are more racist than white ppl.
 11 years ago '04        #85
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
She is just a little kid, I mean what the fu*k!? Okay the little girl got out of hand, but why in the fu*k would a woman 3-4 times her age call the police on some stupid and i mean STUPID sh*t like that? Teacher is a fu*king coward, scared of a kid? Come on now! And calling 3-4 cops to handcuff a litlle girl? What the fu*k has the world come to. They can give Martha Stewart very little time in prison or whatever the fu*k she had to serve on some serious bullsh*t, but a little black girl 5 years old, gets handcuffed by 3 cops, over a bi*ch a.ss teacher who can't handle a 5 year old, who is just swinging her arms at her!? Be real people! Itz not like she tried to k!ll the woman! My opinion is that race is being played here. I'm not racist, i got respect for all people, but that sh*t is obvious! I agree with whoever said that if it was a white girl she would have never got that same treatment, she would have just went home or got time out or some bullsh*t like that! My point is the girl should have went home to an a.ss whoping from her parents, but handcuffs!? HELL NO!!!

Last edited by knowughetto; 04-24-2005 at 08:28 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #86
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
OMG! I saw the video, the little girl was taking paper off the board and standing on a table. sh*t is so stupid!!
 11 years ago '04        #87
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
 TimBz said:
Just cause 1 white person is racist doesnt make all white people racist. Just cause a man is gay dont make all men gay. Black ppl are more racist than white ppl.

you maybe be right ............but then again you werent rapped of your hetirage,history and treated less then human. Beside the affects of that are still felt today.......
 11 years ago '05        #88
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
this happened to a white girl who was 7 a few months back fu*k I was 8 and I rode in a patty wagon for throwin sh*t at a kid's house. There is no racism here this fu*kin kid was outta control and you saw she wasn't a little bad a.ss when that cop came in she was cryin like a baby. She wasn't listenin to the teacher so they did what they had to maybe if the kid would be normal and not trash an office and punch a teacher. Age or Race don't matter the bottom line is she was out of hand and needed to be taken care of. I love how people are sayin she will be scarred from this. Well ok this kid was rowdy as hell trashed an office and punched another person numerous times who gives a sh*t if she cries after being cuffed ashe deserves it. The real important scarring that should be talked about is the terrible job of parenting and discipline in this girl's life. Racism is a weak excuse here and I don't care if she was 5 years old maybe if Mom and Dad were actually parents to her this wouldn't have happened so we'll just go ahead and blame the cop cuz he was white and they will win their lawsuit and get mad money that regular folks will end up paying and this kid still won't get any parenting and everyone will be happy. Right? Thats what most people on here obviously want.
 04-24-2005, 10:19 PM         #89
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigC75 said:
Um......

BoTTom Line....St. Petersburg Police will be sued...even though the cop said he had talked to the little girls' mother before and threatened to put the cuffs on before makes no reason for that girl to be cuffed...no way no how...she can be scarred from this.....I hope they sue....

Once again people.....dont u smell it? I can......

RACISM......

Nope not racism and the lawsuit will get thrown out believe this they got the video and no judge or jury in there right mind would find any wrong doing.
 04-24-2005, 10:25 PM         #90
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moleydon96 said:
Grimey Crackers fu*k Whitepeople

One

yet another stupid a.ss comment by a ignorant lil bi*ch
 04-24-2005, 10:29 PM         #91
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jumpoff21 said:
you maybe be right ............but then again you werent rapped of your hetirage,history and treated less then human. Beside the affects of that are still felt today.......

U wasn't rapped of sh*t stop bringin up old sh*t man, cause it aint gonna change the past is the past. You aren't treated less then human are you I would have to say no. And if there is racism around u then get the fu*k out and move to a more diverse state area. Thats what I did and its all good now live for now not the past.
 11 years ago '04        #92
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Zuhaltern said:
U wasn't rapped of sh*t stop bringin up old sh*t man, cause it aint gonna change the past is the past. You aren't treated less then human are you I would have to say no. And if there is racism around u then get the fu*k out and move to a more diverse state area. Thats what I did and its all good now live for now not the past.
Let me just make this statemate Race doesnt exist it's a man made label we are all like 99.9% alike.
running from sh*t aint going to slove sh*t I live in a very mixed area...... I was rapped of not knowing were I come from. Some people not just white see me as less than human. I love reading things over the KKK and sh*t like I try to see both sides of the specitrum.
I got love for everything and everyone....but I'm not going to forget the past, and face the fact alot young blacks don't know about they're pasts.
I dont blame white people for sh*t But if you dont know your past your doomed to repeat it....not tryin to start a f!ght in this joint
 04-24-2005, 11:03 PM         #93
Euphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another black eye for black folks... lmao!!!!

Last edited by Euphy; 04-24-2005 at 11:03 PM..
 04-24-2005, 11:18 PM         #94
3rd coast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up
 04-24-2005, 11:18 PM         #95
Dizno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall heard what the cop told her, "remember me, i was the one who told your mom i was gonna put you in handcuffs" meaning that this isn't the first time this sh*t happened, and that her mother shoulda had her in check, but no, she didn't and if it was a white kid, they woulda done the same thing, 1st call the parents, then call the cops, depending on how bad it was, and this was bad. She was attacking the lady and fu*king up her office. Couldn't have been my child. She would have gotten her a.ss tore up. See if her parent or parents was beating that a.ss, just putting her on the phone woulda chilled her sh*t. Unless the girl has mental issues, then its not her fault. I bet this sh*t happens all the time, the only reason its a big deal cuz its on camera.
 11 years ago '04        #96
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
Honestly ppl, stfu wit the "its becuz shes black" sh*t

She was out of control, she needed to be handled, thats it...

smh @ ppl always tryin to bring race into the discussion...
 11 years ago '05        #97
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
F that beezy. She will spend alot of years in a cage unless she learns to mind someone.
 11 years ago '04        #98
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 44 44
 BigC75 said:
YOU SHOW ME A 5 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL GETTING CUFFED OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS SITUATION..U GOT THAT...Otherwise.....Ur point is nonvalid

u kiddign me man? that sh*t happens all the fu*kign time to white people too except it doesnt get turned into some big fu*king fuss... u want an example? what about the kid who tried to bring terry schavo a glass of fu*kign water... and got arrested... and cuffed... all he did was tresspass not swing at anybody
 04-25-2005, 01:31 AM         #99
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw no problem with hand cuffin that little sh*t . . . I prolly woulda slapped her while I was at it. Plus, this had happened before AND they did call the parents first this time and the mom said she couldn't be there for an hour. That teacher has better sh*t to do with her day then spend it baby sitting some little bastard of a child that has no fu*kin manners or good upbringing.
Also, this sh*t would still happen with a white child, I have seen some real young white kids get arrested around here for actin crazy, the only difference is, we wouldn't have sued. This sh*t is only being made this big of a deal because the kid is black, if that was a white kid noone would care, EVERYONE would be saying she deserved it.
Plus, just on the news the other day, some lil 8 yr old kid committed a murder suicide. Dude shot his mother and then himself...I'm sorry, but I'm not fu*kin around with lil kids these days . . . I say cuff her and while your at it, beat some damn sense into the little fu*ker.
 04-25-2005, 01:45 AM         #100
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hadn't seen the first video either, the one of the girl in the classroom. There is definitely no case on which to sue here. They had warned the girl before, and the mother, and obviously had told her mother that they would handcuff the girl if she got out of hand again.
And come on ppl, its not even the real police, its the fu*kin campus security that handcuffed her. The girl was running aroudn the room breaking things and just acting like a complete a.ss.
She deserved everything she got and I hope they don't allow her back into the school.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy