Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
20 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2005, 10:36 AM         #61
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Was Some fu*kin Bullsh*t By No Means Should That Little Girl Been Handcuffed They Should Have Called Her Parents And Whooped Her a.ss But They Did Not Have To Call The Jakes On Her They Should Of Just Took Her Some Where Else To Get Her Calmed Down And fu*kin Talk To Her I Swear If My Daughter Did Some sh*t Like That She Would Have Got A a.ss Whoopin That She Would Neva Forget And Then I Would Sue The fu*k Outta The fu*kin School District And The fu*kin Police Dept.
 11 years ago '04        #62
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
That's why I couldn't be a teacher. I don't know how I'd have resisted the urge to pop that little brat in her teeth. The only thing that was funny to me (not ha ha funny, but weird funny) is that they handcuffed her eventhough she wasn't actually doin sh*t at the time. She was just sittin down chillin and they picked her up and cuffed her. Still, for a 5 yr old, she sure as hell knows to chill out when the cops show up. lol
 04-24-2005, 10:48 AM         #63
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i woulda beat the sh*t outta that little girl and her parents too
 04-24-2005, 11:07 AM         #64
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that n*gga bi*ch she'll be a wh0ore anyway in 5 yrs
 04-24-2005, 11:08 AM         #65
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
 04-24-2005, 11:19 AM         #66
PuNcHLiNE KinGz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said:
fu*k that n*gga bi*ch she'll be a wh0ore anyway in 5 yrs
lmaoo if my props would do ne thing id give them to you..hahaha ur my hero
 04-24-2005, 11:45 AM         #67
Miklo17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo this girl outta control. She deserves an a.ss whoopin, thats all it is. This country gotta do something for these teachers. They cant even touch a kid or they get a lawsuit and all that sh*t. In othewr countries the teachers could smack the kid and sh*t like this dont get outta control. The parents are gonna sue when they the ones that failed at parenting. THats fu*ked up they did the right thing by cuffin her
 11 years ago '04        #68
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
i wouldve smacked the sh*t outta her.. tru story..

she deserved the handcuffs..
 11 years ago '04        #69
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 yungfilthy said:
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.

That is so true. It should have been a better way to handle that she was sitting down when they came in.
 04-24-2005, 12:47 PM         #70
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It Aint Like She Wont Be Cuffed Later On In Life Anyway
She's Black
 04-24-2005, 01:03 PM         #71
smoke420420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey yungfilthy im not tryin to be racsict, but would a little white girl get out of control like that. I mean like tryin to hit the principal and sh*t
 04-24-2005, 01:11 PM         #72
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would've drop kicked that little girl for messin' wit' my sh*t I don't give a fu*k if she's black, mexican, white, chinese, whatever. That little girl should get locked up in a jail cell for at least a night and maybe that will put some sense into her. Her parents will never win that lawsuit...
 11 years ago '04        #73
lexus2807 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
They should of hit that little bi*ch with the stun gun then handcuffed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #74
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
people on boxden cant ever be serious about anything. the fact of the matter is that shes 5. she was probably just craving attention because she doesnt get it at home due to neglect. She should not have been cuffed because she was obviously scared of the damn cop when he came and that is why she sat down when he came and didnt say sh*t else. There was no need for the excessive force. none what so ever.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 34 34
Yo that sh*t just shows how stupid ppl are. She was outta control but dam she was like 5 years old why they need 3 cops to hold her down and handcuff her a.ss. I do not agree with the handcuffs though that was kinda sh*tty I mean call her parents kick her outta the school if she is that much of a problem but handcuff her hands and her feet dam that kid is gonna be scared for life with that sh*t. Yo straight up that little girl was set up no lie and race did have alot to do with it and it seemed like she has seen that cop before cuz he asks her do u remember me?

Last edited by Steve07; 04-24-2005 at 03:14 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #76
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
well you would never see a young white girl getting handcuffed thats all i gotta say
 11 years ago '04        #77
rap4sho3 1 heat pts
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
that girl deserved worse than just handcufs. If that girls mom is smart she will put her up for adoption. definatly the mom raised her this way and should not have custody of her cause the mom is probally the same way. this is no way a racial issue and people that try to make it one are just iggnorant. People are saying that if it were a white girl the police would not have handcuffed her. But than again a white girl probally would not act that crazy to the point where they need the police.
 11 years ago '04        #78
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 0 0
you can a.ssume that her mom does't discipline her a.ss enough at home, cuz there is no way she would be actin like that if she did, but at the same time 3 police officers handcuffin a kindergarten is a bit 2 much. if funny how the camera tunred around when the lil girl started to cry and stopped filming... imagine if she took another kids lunch or toy and didnt give it back i wonder if they would try to pepper spray her.

my mom would give me a serious whoopin if i acted like when i was younger.

Last edited by young; 04-24-2005 at 05:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #79
fortune1586 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
lemme find out that the only way to calm down a bad a.ss 5 year old wit no weapons but swingin and hoppin on tables is to handcuff em..lol..tape was funny tho
 04-24-2005, 07:26 PM         #80
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grimey Crackers fu*k Whitepeople

One
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy