Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
I while back i was walking home from school and some 2 lil kids tried to hit me with a tree branch. I did the right thing, took off my belt, muthafu*kas tried to run, but didnt get too far, I did what their daddy should of done and gave them an a.ss whooping. I dont see anything wrong with handcuffing this lil brat, still fu*k the police.
 11 years ago '04        #42
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 582 582
I dont care if she was black or white....she a bad lil mufu*ka....where the parents at?? Take care of ya kids before they grow up to rob me in 10 years!!
 11 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 582 582
 Franchize said:
They did exactly what they were trying to accomplish.
That little brat whether she be white, black, hispanic, or asian needed to be taught a lesson.
You even hear the cop saying "Remember me?" "I'm the one that told your mother I would put handcuffs on you."
The bottom line is, is that kids, even her age know that teachers nowadays can't do sh*t to them or they go home and tell their parents, and their parents will have a lawsuit against them.
You see how she started acting as soon as they threw the bracelets on her?
She was scared and wanted to straighten up.
Innocent beatings and cops not doing the right thing, I'm against it all! But this little brat got what she had coming to her.

Just my opinion...
yep yep
 04-24-2005, 01:09 AM         #44
a smelly bear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungfilthy said:
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
whack, people like you always gotta bring race into this, the little bi*ch was outta control.
 04-24-2005, 01:13 AM         #45
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrackMagic said:
they should have called her parents and had them deal with her, police is not needed for a five year old. they should just kick the girl out of school and tell her parents she needs to learn disipline.

they did call the parents and the mother showed up like 2 hours after she started acting up.
 04-24-2005, 01:14 AM         #46
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
I while back i was walking home from school and some 2 lil kids tried to hit me with a tree branch. I did the right thing, took off my belt, muthafu*kas tried to run, but didnt get too far, I did what their daddy should of done and gave them an a.ss whooping.

Lmao...I don't think they should have put the handcuffs on her though. The teacher should of whooped her a.ss like back in the day...sh*t, my parents knew my middle school principal & he was my soccer coach...I remember I had got in trouble and he told me that he should beat my a.ss & that my parents would let him....he was right too

but that lady was way too nice...if that was me, that lil' girl would of been cleanin' my office after I whooped her a.ss
 04-24-2005, 01:14 AM         #47
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
I'm With The Little Girl On This One. The Police Didn't Have To Do That To Her,From The Interview They Had On The T.v. Show Here In L.A. They Put The Girl In The Back Of The Car and When Moms Came They Told Her To Get Back Or Your Be Arrested Too After The Mother Told Them That's Her Daughter.

They Need To Show The WHOLE TAPE!! On What They Shoe Here In L.a. Of The Kid Wylding Out In The ClassRoom And When The Teacher Trys To Put Her Hand On Her Which Was A Bad Move.

From The Interview,The Child Didn't Like The Teacher She Had This Problem With and The Mother Warn The Teacher To Stay Away From Her Child But The Teacher Tested The Kid and The Kid Snap.The Teacher Was Out Of Hand There....

STFU the teacher didn't do sh*t wrong get yo sh*t strait before commenting.
 11 years ago '04        #48
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 slimdaniels said:
so what? that girl was outta control. obnoxious little brat needed to be handcuffed i dont see nothing wrong iwth that, they didnt beat her down or anythin
This dude is white...he just doesnt see the point. Besides, no kid that age should be in cuffs. That just doesnt stand well for the child's development

Last edited by QBKinG; 04-24-2005 at 02:25 AM..
 04-24-2005, 04:22 AM         #49
blazemix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin crack head ghetto bums
 04-24-2005, 04:31 AM         #50
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dumb a.ss fu*kin kid destroyed the office...the fu*kin kid deserved to be handcuffed
 04-24-2005, 06:45 AM         #51
k0n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The teacher didn't do sh*t wrong?
What on earth did she do right. She did not try and calm the child down, she did not ask her what the problem was, she did not even shout and scream like most teachers would. She treated a 5 year old girl like you would a grown adult, which is just plain ridiculous. Her softness gave the girl an excuse to play the fool. The teacher showed no emotion or concern towards the child, she was simply wasting time until the police came along to treat her like a criminal.

I agree her behavior was unruley, but does ripping a few pictures off a wall and climbing on a table really warrant a 5 year old being arrested and hand cuffed.

I'm sure this event will only make the child more rebellious, not to mention grow up with hatred towards the police.

THE HATE U GAVE LITTLE INFRANTS FUKKS EVERYONE
T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E
 11 years ago '04        #52
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 8 8
she deserved the handcuffs in my book!!!!
 04-24-2005, 07:25 AM         #53
Mizta05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf of course this could have been a white kid, im from denmark and i have seen a kid act like that with his parents in a restaurant... parents need to control their kids or go too some counceling... and the teacher acted all fu*ked up she needs too let the girl know that shes (teacher) is the adult and the kid should listen and do as she says!! ACT LIKE AN ADULT!! shes a fu*king teacher...
 04-24-2005, 07:26 AM         #54
Mizta05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and agreed no cuffs should be needed thats rediculous...!!
 11 years ago '04        #55
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
You know, I actually WISH this was a white girl, and I'm white. Because then I know the first thing that would of been said here woulda been, 'hahaha fu*kin white kids'... It just shows, whenever a black is arrested for whatever reason, and whatever they may have done, you all get all excited about it. When a white's arrested, it was deserved, they shouldn't of done what they did.

Who's the racists again?
 11 years ago '04        #56
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$832 | Props total: 38 38
Um......

BoTTom Line....St. Petersburg Police will be sued...even though the cop said he had talked to the little girls' mother before and threatened to put the cuffs on before makes no reason for that girl to be cuffed...no way no how...she can be scarred from this.....I hope they sue....

Once again people.....dont u smell it? I can......

RACISM......
 11 years ago '04        #57
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$832 | Props total: 38 38
 DEFECTiON said:
You know, I actually WISH this was a white girl, and I'm white. Because then I know the first thing that would of been said here woulda been, 'hahaha fu*kin white kids'... It just shows, whenever a black is arrested for whatever reason, and whatever they may have done, you all get all excited about it. When a white's arrested, it was deserved, they shouldn't of done what they did.

Who's the racists again?

YOU SHOW ME A 5 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL GETTING CUFFED OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS SITUATION..U GOT THAT...Otherwise.....Ur point is nonvalid
 11 years ago '04        #58
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Main point from this video: crackheads should put their kids up 4 adoption
 11 years ago '04        #59
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
MAN I'M BLACK!

And that child should of get her a.ss WHOOPED!!

she is very smart she knew what she was doing!!

tearing up there sh*t...

AND WHEN THEY PUT THE CUFFS ON HERE SHE WANNA CRY NOW AND ACT ALL SAD & BABISH

She wasn't crying when they told her to stop nicely 20 damn time... sh*t she didn't give a fu*k

SHE WAS BAD PLAN & SIMPLE...as long as the cop didn't beat her down I see nothing wrong with what happen...MAY BE IT WILL SCARE HER LITTLE a.ss NOT TO BE BAD NOMORE

Last edited by Phesus; 04-24-2005 at 09:50 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #60
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
no 5 YEAR OLD CHILD should be put in handcuffs. what the teacher should of did was to call her parents. her mother would of came down there and straighten her out. I don't give a damn if the the child was white, black, mexican or asian. no 5 yr old child should be cuffed and arrested. the school board is going to lose this case
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy