Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2005, 06:54 PM         #21
Torown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video is more reason to show that the concept of parenting doesn't exist anymore. The hell with the fact that the child is black. That is irrelevant! The proof is in the pudding with the video tape. That woman did all she could. I wouldn't be surprised if she got in trouble for picking her up off the chair and desk numerous times. Get the facts straight! She climbed on the table many times. This all coming from a 5 yr old. Whats next? A few years she'll be swingin' a knife instead. Anyone that watches this video and sides with the family is ignorant n' foolish to how discipline needs to be enforced. This girl wrecked the office, threw punches, climbed chairs and tables. The only reason she calmed down was when she saw the video camera and of course the cops entered. Go cry me a river! The hell with black or white. You tell me what the PROPER SOLUTION IS!!!!!!! What would u do in her shoes? Even if this wasn't the entire tape is regardless. What she did was out of place and wrong. At this rate, everything aspect of our lives is going to be dependent on video cameras to prove justification. One!
 11 years ago '04        #22
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
RACE should not play into any part of this, any kid could act up like that, and trust me white kids can sometimes go crazier, because time out aint sh*t.

My dad used to whoop my a.ss with his belt or whatever, sh*t had me buggin when i was a kid, but now im glad he did.

From what i see with the black people i know, they all respect there moms, and wouldnt dare act like that. I see white kids act up more b/c of the parents lack of fear instilled in there child and then ive seen the other extreme where white kids respect there parents to the fullest. To each there own, but race isnt the issue.

Parents need let the kid know who is boss no matter what.
 04-23-2005, 07:14 PM         #23
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that little black hoe LOL
 11 years ago '04        #24
jag 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
I'm black, and I agree that race shouldn't play into it. That girl either has mental/emotional probs and/or hasn't been raised right. i think a male teacher(if available) should have jus grabbed the child and held her until the parents got there. That kind of behavior is totally unnacceptable. I think handcuff r over the top for a five year old tho, but what she needs is for her parents to whoop the sh*t out of her everytime she acts out like that. She'll eventually stop. They say children r a reflection of their parents(even tho thas not alway's the case), BUT I bet her parents are a**holes too!
 04-23-2005, 07:18 PM         #25
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good 4 Da fu*kin Black Hoe Lol!!!
 11 years ago '04        #26
jag 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
 mokeywuzlow said:
fu*k that little black hoe LOL
Shut cho dumb a.ss up.
 11 years ago '04        #27
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,234 | Props total: 591 591
ok she was handcuffed they aint hurt her. give her lil a.ss a whoopin shiiit used to work for me when i was lil
 11 years ago '04        #28
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
 yungfilthy said:
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
i knew someone would drop the W word
 11 years ago '04        #29
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
they should just let the teachers beat the kids again ... like the olden days ...

teacher was SUPER NICE ... im suprised cause i wouldnt keep my cool at all ... white, black , yellow i dont give a sh*t .. kid shouldnt act like that. .
 11 years ago '04        #30
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,064 | Props total: 179 179
and this is why parents should smack kids, bottom-line. Parents obviously don't care about this young girl.
 11 years ago '04        #31
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
all she needs is a lil parent help ... she obviously gets away with anything she wants .... so yeah , ya know this world is so a.ss backwards ... they try and stop violence but the first place they look is parenting thinking that its the parents fault for beating them .. but its really just dicipline ... a way to enforce authority and thats something this world has a big problem with ..

i got smacked for being a dumbass when i was younger .. n i never started sh*t like this ... i knew not to be a lil a**hole and cause problems ... i had a better respect for people ...
 11 years ago '98        #32
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,984 | Props total: 558 558
yea, well said martin.

She needs Jenny Jones bootcamp, with that Sgt. Slaugther lookin dude.
 11 years ago '05        #33
Freedumb 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*ts crazy. kinda disturbin seein the girl goin flipmode on the table but damn i seen Gs out here that done went crazier than the lil girl. glad nuttin like that ever happened to me. aint it ironic that the sh*t was caught on camera. aint no tellin how many kids that done happened to.
 04-23-2005, 09:38 PM         #34
Da 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that little girl needs some better guidance and discipline.

hope they dont win the lawsuit cuz the parent(s) clearly aint raised her right.
 11 years ago '04        #35
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,650 | Props total: 3014 3014
i think the handcuffs was abit much.

dat kid is like 8 years old, damn!

but on the real, if the parents raised her right that sh*t wouldnt have happened. u gotta beat the sh*t outta these kids.

<<< i woulda decked da lil brat personally.
 11 years ago '04        #36
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
na chill in pre k i fingered a girl in that closet...ill never forget...those sliding closets when you open one the others open...yea i been pimpin it since mad young
 04-23-2005, 09:54 PM         #37
GeMiNi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo I would of pulled the Bernie Mac on that "Sum-ofa-ma-bi*ch"
i would of told the person holding the Camra to cut that sh*t off so i could whoop her monkey a.ss.

But since she couldn't do that 5-0 did the right thing (for once) cuz maybe she might stop wylin like that!Or later in life she'll really start hatin Cops
 11 years ago '04        #38
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 44 44
honestly i dont see what the problem is, in the tape itself the pig fully says "i told your mom we'd handcuff you next time", what does that mean? that mean that the po's took her in before and she went wild on them too they had to take it up a notch to show her they werent just making empty threats, why is everyone getting so hung up on that bullsh*t any other place in the world and that kid would've got a serious a.ss whooping but because people liek to throw race into every situation no matter how irrelevant even somethign as stupid as a fukcing brat acting up gets turned into the rodney king trial
 04-23-2005, 10:24 PM         #39
Franchize 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslap3000 said:
[WEBSITE LINK]
They did exactly what they were trying to accomplish.
That little brat whether she be white, black, hispanic, or asian needed to be taught a lesson.
You even hear the cop saying "Remember me?" "I'm the one that told your mother I would put handcuffs on you."
The bottom line is, is that kids, even her age know that teachers nowadays can't do sh*t to them or they go home and tell their parents, and their parents will have a lawsuit against them.
You see how she started acting as soon as they threw the bracelets on her?
She was scared and wanted to straighten up.
Innocent beatings and cops not doing the right thing, I'm against it all! But this little brat got what she had coming to her.

Just my opinion...
 11 years ago '05        #40
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 103 103
man the fu*k up wit these lil kids if dat was me when i was goin elementary the teacher wouldve whooped my a.ss then when i got home my momma woulda whooped my a.ss *lil kids nowadays got sh*t good*
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy