Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
44 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36  82
40 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
jag 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
 mokeywuzlow said
fu*k that little black hoe LOL
Shut cho dumb a*s up.

14 years ago '04        #27
dblock187s 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$11,930 | Props total: 3244 3244
ok she was handcuffed they aint hurt her. give her lil a*s a whoopin shiiit used to work for me when i was lil

14 years ago '04        #28
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
 yungfilthy said
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
i knew someone would drop the W word

14 years ago '04        #29
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
they should just let the teachers beat the kids again ... like the olden days ...

teacher was SUPER NICE ... im suprised cause i wouldnt keep my cool at all ... white, black , yellow i dont give a sh*t .. kid shouldnt act like that. .

14 years ago '04        #30
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,242 | Props total: 534 534
and this is why parents should smack kids, bottom-line. Parents obviously don't care about this young girl.

14 years ago '04        #31
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
all she needs is a lil parent help ... she obviously gets away with anything she wants .... so yeah , ya know this world is so a*s backwards ... they try and stop violence but the first place they look is parenting thinking that its the parents fault for beating them .. but its really just dicipline ... a way to enforce authority and thats something this world has a big problem with ..

i got smacked for being a dumbass when i was younger .. n i never started sh*t like this ... i knew not to be a lil a**hole and cause problems ... i had a better respect for people ...

14 years ago '98        #32
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$31,093 | Props total: 4892 4892
yea, well said martin.

She needs Jenny Jones bootcamp, with that Sgt. Slaugther lookin dude.

14 years ago '05        #33
Freedumb 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 8 8
that sh*ts crazy. kinda disturbin seein the girl goin flipmode on the table but damn i seen Gs out here that done went crazier than the lil girl. glad nuttin like that ever happened to me. aint it ironic that the sh*t was caught on camera. aint no tellin how many kids that done happened to.

04-23-2005, 10:38 PM         #34
Da 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that little girl needs some better guidance and discipline.

hope they dont win the lawsuit cuz the parent(s) clearly aint raised her right.

14 years ago '04        #35
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
i think the handcuffs was abit much.

dat kid is like 8 years old, damn!

but on the real, if the parents raised her right that sh*t wouldnt have happened. u gotta beat the sh*t outta these kids.

<<< i woulda decked da lil brat personally.

14 years ago '04        #36
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 428 428
na chill in pre k i fingered a girl in that closet...ill never forget...those sliding closets when you open one the others open...yea i been pimpin it since mad young

04-23-2005, 10:54 PM         #37
GeMiNi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo I would of pulled the Bernie Mac on that "Sum-ofa-ma-bi*ch"
i would of told the person holding the Camra to cut that sh*t off so i could whoop her monkey a*s.

But since she couldn't do that 5-0 did the right thing (for once) cuz maybe she might stop wylin like that!Or later in life she'll really start hatin Cops

14 years ago '04        #38
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,313 | Props total: 70 70
honestly i dont see what the problem is, in the tape itself the pig fully says "i told your mom we'd handcuff you next time", what does that mean? that mean that the po's took her in before and she went wild on them too they had to take it up a notch to show her they werent just making empty threats, why is everyone getting so hung up on that bullsh*t any other place in the world and that kid would've got a serious a*s whooping but because people liek to throw race into every situation no matter how irrelevant even somethign as stupid as a fukcing brat acting up gets turned into the rodney king trial

04-23-2005, 11:24 PM         #39
Franchize  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslap3000 said
[WEBSITE LINK]
They did exactly what they were trying to accomplish.
That little brat whether she be white, black, hispanic, or asian needed to be taught a lesson.
You even hear the cop saying "Remember me?" "I'm the one that told your mother I would put handcuffs on you."
The bottom line is, is that kids, even her age know that teachers nowadays can't do sh*t to them or they go home and tell their parents, and their parents will have a lawsuit against them.
You see how she started acting as soon as they threw the bracelets on her?
She was scared and wanted to straighten up.
Innocent beatings and cops not doing the right thing, I'm against it all! But this little brat got what she had coming to her.

Just my opinion...

14 years ago '05        #40
kaseemromani 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,839 | Props total: 379 379
man the fu*k up wit these lil kids if dat was me when i was goin elementary the teacher wouldve whooped my a*s then when i got home my momma woulda whooped my a*s *lil kids nowadays got sh*t good*

14 years ago '04        #41
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
I while back i was walking home from school and some 2 lil kids tried to hit me with a tree branch. I did the right thing, took off my belt, muthafu*kas tried to run, but didnt get too far, I did what their daddy should of done and gave them an a*s whooping. I dont see anything wrong with handcuffing this lil brat, still fu*k the police.

14 years ago '04        #42
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,716 | Props total: 3481 3481
I dont care if she was black or white....she a bad lil mufu*ka....where the parents at?? Take care of ya kids before they grow up to rob me in 10 years!!

14 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,716 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Franchize said
They did exactly what they were trying to accomplish.
That little brat whether she be white, black, hispanic, or asian needed to be taught a lesson.
You even hear the cop saying "Remember me?" "I'm the one that told your mother I would put handcuffs on you."
The bottom line is, is that kids, even her age know that teachers nowadays can't do sh*t to them or they go home and tell their parents, and their parents will have a lawsuit against them.
You see how she started acting as soon as they threw the bracelets on her?
She was scared and wanted to straighten up.
Innocent beatings and cops not doing the right thing, I'm against it all! But this little brat got what she had coming to her.

Just my opinion...
yep yep

04-24-2005, 02:09 AM         #44
a smelly bear  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungfilthy said
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
whack, people like you always gotta bring race into this, the little bi*ch was outta control.

04-24-2005, 02:13 AM         #45
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrackMagic said
they should have called her parents and had them deal with her, police is not needed for a five year old. they should just kick the girl out of school and tell her parents she needs to learn disipline.

they did call the parents and the mother showed up like 2 hours after she started acting up.

04-24-2005, 02:14 AM         #46
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
I while back i was walking home from school and some 2 lil kids tried to hit me with a tree branch. I did the right thing, took off my belt, muthafu*kas tried to run, but didnt get too far, I did what their daddy should of done and gave them an a*s whooping.

Lmao...I don't think they should have put the handcuffs on her though. The teacher should of whooped her a*s like back in the day...sh*t, my parents knew my middle school principal & he was my soccer coach...I remember I had got in trouble and he told me that he should beat my a*s & that my parents would let him....he was right too

but that lady was way too nice...if that was me, that lil' girl would of been cleanin' my office after I whooped her a*s

04-24-2005, 02:14 AM         #47
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said
I'm With The Little Girl On This One. The Police Didn't Have To Do That To Her,From The Interview They Had On The T.v. Show Here In L.A. They Put The Girl In The Back Of The Car and When Moms Came They Told Her To Get Back Or Your Be Arrested Too After The Mother Told Them That's Her Daughter.

They Need To Show The WHOLE TAPE!! On What They Shoe Here In L.a. Of The Kid Wylding Out In The ClassRoom And When The Teacher Trys To Put Her Hand On Her Which Was A Bad Move.

From The Interview,The Child Didn't Like The Teacher She Had This Problem With and The Mother Warn The Teacher To Stay Away From Her Child But The Teacher Tested The Kid and The Kid Snap.The Teacher Was Out Of Hand There....

STFU the teacher didn't do sh*t wrong get yo sh*t strait before commenting.

14 years ago '04        #48
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 30 30
 slimdaniels said
so what? that girl was outta control. obnoxious little brat needed to be handcuffed i dont see nothing wrong iwth that, they didnt beat her down or anythin
This dude is white...he just doesnt see the point. Besides, no kid that age should be in cuffs. That just doesnt stand well for the child's development

Last edited by QBKinG; 04-24-2005 at 03:25 AM..

04-24-2005, 05:22 AM         #49
blazemix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin crack head ghetto bums

04-24-2005, 05:31 AM         #50
Graphic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dumb a*s fu*kin kid destroyed the office...the fu*kin kid deserved to be handcuffed

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  129
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
219 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+75online now  47
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  27
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-67online now  24
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
101 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy