Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Given 30 Days To Find Missing Financial Documents For Lil Wayne
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2005, 04:24 PM         #1
5955 pageviews
107 comments

pimpslap3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 23 - here's the real link of the little girl being handcuffed

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sptimesphotos. .. eo/office.html

Last edited by pimpslap3000; 04-23-2005 at 06:22 PM..

107 comments for "Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed"

04-23-2005, 04:50 PM         #2
slimdaniels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what? that girl was outta control. obnoxious little brat needed to be handcuffed i dont see nothing wrong iwth that, they didnt beat her down or anythin
 04-23-2005, 04:50 PM         #3
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslap3000 said:
[WEBSITE LINK]
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
 11 years ago '04        #4
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 108 108
i cant really choose sides on this one, i think the way the girl was actin has a lot to do with how she was rasied.
 04-23-2005, 05:00 PM         #5
Uptown23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that stupid bi*ch teacher jus let her keep jumpin up on that table, maybe if she moved the chair and tried to fu*kin talk to her instead of standin around wit her hands folded she'd get somewher

hope that lil girls parents win that lawsuit
 11 years ago '04        #6
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,051 | Props total: 230 230
I'm really not sure what to say,cause she was getting al ittle reckless,but 3 cops to put handcuffs on her?She needs to be removed from the school,but i agree with yungfilthy though.
 11 years ago '05        #7
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
im black, n i woulda punched the sh*t outta her lmao
 04-23-2005, 05:15 PM         #8
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas was smackin' teachers and bringin' guns to school, at the school I used to go to. This one dude smacked this teacher and made her cry.

I remember when he said: Shut up, or I'll throw your radio at this window. He had almost had everybody in check, besides me.

This was, like, in 3rd grade, my friends - And you think this lil girl is bad.

That bad old Daniel and Terrel. I did'nt really like Terrel, though... Daniel was cool - he was the one smackin' the sh*t out of teachers, etc.

Last edited by |Tech|; 04-23-2005 at 05:16 PM..
 04-23-2005, 05:21 PM         #9
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she needed to get an a.ss whoopin not beat down but a whoopin like they use to do back in the days then handcuff her a.ss and its true she wasn't raised right u can see that but they gonna throw that lawsuit out in court.
 04-23-2005, 05:23 PM         #10
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Tech| said:
n*ggas was smackin' teachers and bringin' guns to school, at the school I used to go to. This one dude smacked this teacher and made her cry.

I remember when he said: Shut up, or I'll throw your radio at this window. He had almost had everybody in check, besides me.

This was, like, in 3rd grade, my friends - And you think this lil girl is bad.

That bad old Daniel and Terrel. I did'nt really like Terrel, though... Daniel was cool - he was the one smackin' the sh*t out of teachers, etc.
If they do that sh*t now they gonna do the same sh*t they did to that lil girl cause I punched one of my teachers when I was in 12th grade they brought up a.ssult charges on me and I was locked up for 6 months since I was 18 just turned 18 to that sh*t sucked.
 04-23-2005, 05:26 PM         #11
Uptown23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... 12th grade is a big diffrence,

in kindergarden i did the same sh*t this girl did, i threw a chair at my teacher and spit on her and i dint get in any trouble at all for it
 04-23-2005, 05:37 PM         #12
pimpslap3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdaniels said:
so what? that girl was outta control. obnoxious little brat needed to be handcuffed i dont see nothing wrong iwth that, they didnt beat her down or anythin

thank you thank you thank you I was thinking the same sh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
propz homie
 04-23-2005, 05:51 PM         #13
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*little black girl actin like scarface from half baked* Ive been set up B *little black girl actin like scarface on half baked*
 04-23-2005, 05:53 PM         #14
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
............on second thought i'd gon and bought a kufi. put that sit on her head, then i would've had the kufi smacker slap that sh*t about 100 feet in the air so hard that those damn beads would came off mardi gra style
 04-23-2005, 05:59 PM         #15
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on my foresic inspection of the tape, im guessing the way she was on the table, her mom is afiliated with some strippers.........

sh*t i'd drop kicked that damn table....
 11 years ago '04        #16
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
I'm black and I would've put my shoe through that kid.

There should be no lawsuit, the parents should sue themselves for being bad parents.
 04-23-2005, 06:14 PM         #17
blazemix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some ppl seem to think race is an excuse for everything bad that happens, the kid and the perants had been warned about this the cop said 'do u remember me i said i would have to do this to your mom'.
how the teacher kept her cool i don't know, i would smacked that spoiled little bi*ch upside the head quick sharp and knock them bow wow a.ss beeds outta her hair.
her pereant and her need to get they selves on .
mess of tha month.
 11 years ago '04        #18
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
they should have called her parents and had them deal with her, police is not needed for a five year old. they should just kick the girl out of school and tell her parents she needs to learn disipline.
 11 years ago '05        #19
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 6 6
 yungfilthy said:
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
well.... ummm lol a white kid wouldve never acted like that im serious
 04-23-2005, 06:26 PM         #20
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm With The Little Girl On This One. The Police Didn't Have To Do That To Her,From The Interview They Had On The T.v. Show Here In L.A. They Put The Girl In The Back Of The Car and When Moms Came They Told Her To Get Back Or Your Be Arrested Too After The Mother Told Them That's Her Daughter.

They Need To Show The WHOLE TAPE!! On What They Shoe Here In L.a. Of The Kid Wylding Out In The ClassRoom And When The Teacher Trys To Put Her Hand On Her Which Was A Bad Move.

From The Interview,The Child Didn't Like The Teacher She Had This Problem With and The Mother Warn The Teacher To Stay Away From Her Child But The Teacher Tested The Kid and The Kid Snap.The Teacher Was Out Of Hand There....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
216 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
105 comments
2 days ago