Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed

most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-23-2005, 05:24 PM         #1
6852 page views
107 comments

pimpslap3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 23 - here's the real link of the little girl being handcuffed

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sptimesphotos. .. eo/office.html

Last edited by pimpslap3000; 04-23-2005 at 07:22 PM..

107 comments for "Apr 23 - here's the link of the little girl being handcuffed"

04-23-2005, 05:50 PM         #2
slimdaniels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what? that girl was outta control. obnoxious little brat needed to be handcuffed i dont see nothing wrong iwth that, they didnt beat her down or anythin

04-23-2005, 05:50 PM         #3
yungfilthy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslap3000 said
[WEBSITE LINK]
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.

14 years ago '04        #4
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,849 | Props total: 2682 2682
i cant really choose sides on this one, i think the way the girl was actin has a lot to do with how she was rasied.

04-23-2005, 06:00 PM         #5
Uptown23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that stupid bi*ch teacher jus let her keep jumpin up on that table, maybe if she moved the chair and tried to fu*kin talk to her instead of standin around wit her hands folded she'd get somewher

hope that lil girls parents win that lawsuit

14 years ago '04        #6
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,863 | Props total: 1526 1526
I'm really not sure what to say,cause she was getting al ittle reckless,but 3 cops to put handcuffs on her?She needs to be removed from the school,but i agree with yungfilthy though.

14 years ago '05        #7
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
im black, n i woulda punched the sh*t outta her lmao

04-23-2005, 06:15 PM         #8
|Tech|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas was smackin' teachers and bringin' guns to school, at the school I used to go to. This one dude smacked this teacher and made her cry.

I remember when he said: Shut up, or I'll throw your radio at this window. He had almost had everybody in check, besides me.

This was, like, in 3rd grade, my friends - And you think this lil girl is bad.

That bad old Daniel and Terrel. I did'nt really like Terrel, though... Daniel was cool - he was the one smackin' the sh*t out of teachers, etc.

Last edited by |Tech|; 04-23-2005 at 06:16 PM..

04-23-2005, 06:21 PM         #9
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she needed to get an a.ss whoopin not beat down but a whoopin like they use to do back in the days then handcuff her a.ss and its true she wasn't raised right u can see that but they gonna throw that lawsuit out in court.

04-23-2005, 06:23 PM         #10
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Tech| said
n*ggas was smackin' teachers and bringin' guns to school, at the school I used to go to. This one dude smacked this teacher and made her cry.

I remember when he said: Shut up, or I'll throw your radio at this window. He had almost had everybody in check, besides me.

This was, like, in 3rd grade, my friends - And you think this lil girl is bad.

That bad old Daniel and Terrel. I did'nt really like Terrel, though... Daniel was cool - he was the one smackin' the sh*t out of teachers, etc.
If they do that sh*t now they gonna do the same sh*t they did to that lil girl cause I punched one of my teachers when I was in 12th grade they brought up a.ssult charges on me and I was locked up for 6 months since I was 18 just turned 18 to that sh*t sucked.

04-23-2005, 06:26 PM         #11
Uptown23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... 12th grade is a big diffrence,

in kindergarden i did the same sh*t this girl did, i threw a chair at my teacher and spit on her and i dint get in any trouble at all for it

04-23-2005, 06:37 PM         #12
pimpslap3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdaniels said
so what? that girl was outta control. obnoxious little brat needed to be handcuffed i dont see nothing wrong iwth that, they didnt beat her down or anythin

thank you thank you thank you I was thinking the same sh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
propz homie

04-23-2005, 06:51 PM         #13
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*little black girl actin like scarface from half baked* Ive been set up B *little black girl actin like scarface on half baked*

04-23-2005, 06:53 PM         #14
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
............on second thought i'd gon and bought a kufi. put that sit on her head, then i would've had the kufi smacker slap that sh*t about 100 feet in the air so hard that those damn beads would came off mardi gra style

04-23-2005, 06:59 PM         #15
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on my foresic inspection of the tape, im guessing the way she was on the table, her mom is afiliated with some strippers.........

sh*t i'd drop kicked that damn table....

14 years ago '04        #16
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 1 1
I'm black and I would've put my shoe through that kid.

There should be no lawsuit, the parents should sue themselves for being bad parents.

04-23-2005, 07:14 PM         #17
blazemix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some ppl seem to think race is an excuse for everything bad that happens, the kid and the perants had been warned about this the cop said 'do u remember me i said i would have to do this to your mom'.
how the teacher kept her cool i don't know, i would smacked that spoiled little bi*ch upside the head quick sharp and knock them bow wow a.ss beeds outta her hair.
her pereant and her need to get they selves on .
mess of tha month.

14 years ago '04        #18
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
they should have called her parents and had them deal with her, police is not needed for a five year old. they should just kick the girl out of school and tell her parents she needs to learn disipline.

14 years ago '05        #19
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 138 138
 yungfilthy said
that sh*t is so disturbing cuzzo, if that was a white kid there would have been no way in hell they would even entertained the thought of possibly handcuffing her.
well.... ummm lol a white kid wouldve never acted like that im serious

04-23-2005, 07:26 PM         #20
Fr3sH G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm With The Little Girl On This One. The Police Didn't Have To Do That To Her,From The Interview They Had On The T.v. Show Here In L.A. They Put The Girl In The Back Of The Car and When Moms Came They Told Her To Get Back Or Your Be Arrested Too After The Mother Told Them That's Her Daughter.

They Need To Show The WHOLE TAPE!! On What They Shoe Here In L.a. Of The Kid Wylding Out In The ClassRoom And When The Teacher Trys To Put Her Hand On Her Which Was A Bad Move.

From The Interview,The Child Didn't Like The Teacher She Had This Problem With and The Mother Warn The Teacher To Stay Away From Her Child But The Teacher Tested The Kid and The Kid Snap.The Teacher Was Out Of Hand There....

04-23-2005, 07:54 PM         #21
Torown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video is more reason to show that the concept of parenting doesn't exist anymore. The hell with the fact that the child is black. That is irrelevant! The proof is in the pudding with the video tape. That woman did all she could. I wouldn't be surprised if she got in trouble for picking her up off the chair and desk numerous times. Get the facts straight! She climbed on the table many times. This all coming from a 5 yr old. Whats next? A few years she'll be swingin' a knife instead. Anyone that watches this video and sides with the family is ignorant n' foolish to how discipline needs to be enforced. This girl wrecked the office, threw punches, climbed chairs and tables. The only reason she calmed down was when she saw the video camera and of course the cops entered. Go cry me a river! The hell with black or white. You tell me what the PROPER SOLUTION IS!!!!!!! What would u do in her shoes? Even if this wasn't the entire tape is regardless. What she did was out of place and wrong. At this rate, everything aspect of our lives is going to be dependent on video cameras to prove justification. One!

14 years ago '04        #22
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
RACE should not play into any part of this, any kid could act up like that, and trust me white kids can sometimes go crazier, because time out aint sh*t.

My dad used to whoop my a.ss with his belt or whatever, sh*t had me buggin when i was a kid, but now im glad he did.

From what i see with the black people i know, they all respect there moms, and wouldnt dare act like that. I see white kids act up more b/c of the parents lack of fear instilled in there child and then ive seen the other extreme where white kids respect there parents to the fullest. To each there own, but race isnt the issue.

Parents need let the kid know who is boss no matter what.

04-23-2005, 08:14 PM         #23
mokeywuzlow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that little black hoe LOL

14 years ago '04        #24
jag 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
I'm black, and I agree that race shouldn't play into it. That girl either has mental/emotional probs and/or hasn't been raised right. i think a male teacher(if available) should have jus grabbed the child and held her until the parents got there. That kind of behavior is totally unnacceptable. I think handcuff r over the top for a five year old tho, but what she needs is for her parents to whoop the sh*t out of her everytime she acts out like that. She'll eventually stop. They say children r a reflection of their parents(even tho thas not alway's the case), BUT I bet her parents are a**holes too!

04-23-2005, 08:18 PM         #25
mokeywuzlow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good 4 Da fu*kin Black Hoe Lol!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Coldest line you've heard in a film
153 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+59online now  34
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
24 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-54online now  19
Image(s) inside You Get 1 Night, Who Y'all Choosing?
182 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
Getting charged by a gorilla