Time for Maino and Wack to run that Father's day fade

most viewed right now
+55  97
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '15        #1
7264 page views
84 comments

youngwonton 35 heat pts35
space
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 3003 3003
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Time for Maino and Wack to run that Father's day fade

imageimageimage

84 comments for "Time for Maino and Wack to run that Father's day fade"

2 years ago '14        #2
East African 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$4,570 | Props total: 24152 24152
Treach catchin that flight to NY as we speak

2 years ago '14        #3
Cboyaki 377 heat pts377
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 2320 2320

2 years ago '04        #4
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,891 | Props total: 2762 2762
i hope something happens.

2 years ago '14        #5
East African 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$4,570 | Props total: 24152 24152
 Triple Bs Bxtch said
Untouchable wack
one of his infamous IG LIVE's, Wack snitched on some ppl from NY talkin bout how Harlem was behind biggie gettin k*lled.

Hows he movin around in NY after all that sh*t tho?

2 years ago '15        #6
youngwonton 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
space
 Scam Newton said
paying kay slay for that pass
There's video footage of wack introducing slay to the west so I'm not getting your point

2 years ago '15        #7
youngwonton 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
space
Even wit the Chris Brown Soulja boy sh*t y'all have selective hearing .... Maybe wack is so vocal because somebody has to be the voice to stop all this fu*k sh*t from goin on... Y'all said wack ain't have a say so in the f*ght... Well guess what f*ght didn't go down... Why??? Because wack clearly said if you listen my Piru comradz and my Crip comradz won't allow it... Wich means theres clearly big time crips behind the scenes who don't want n*ggaz like Soulja boy and Chris Brown making a mockery of that west coast gang bang culture!!!!

2 years ago '04        #8
youngmic 477 heat pts477
space
space
$34,788 | Props total: 50758 50758
Op a phaggot

2 years ago '06        #9
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,929 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Scam Newton said
paying kay slay for that pass
kay slay aint got no fukin pull in no nyc streets like that. boi stop. wack100 is from the west coast. he automatically get respect in nyc 4 bein from the motherland-home of b's and c's. yall really b gassin up my city nyc. the city is not that hard. it's much civilized out here than it wuz back in the 90s. aint no savages like that. and it aint gonna b no repercussions 4 anything wack100 said

1st of all wack wuz xposin the truth behind big's k*llin according 2 him. he aint say no names or disrespect no1. so wut can happen to him?? and even if he did say names, aint s**t gonna happen either way. nyc aint on no wild s**t like that no more

2 years ago '17        #10
Streetz I Rome 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 618 618
No 1 n*gga runs Nyc..just don't get caught slipping..it's just not as ignorant and wild as it used to be..just don't get caught lacking in the wrong hood

2 years ago '07        #11
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$41,179 | Props total: 7393 7393
i thought wack100 said they squashed it again

2 years ago '08        #12
halftime 
space
space
$7,721 | Props total: 13408 13408
 youngwonton said

anyone that wears affliction clothing has nothing to lose

2 years ago '15        #13
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 6222 6222
The n*gga in time square. Police headquarters if you live in manhattan. Aint nothing going down in times square foh.

2 years ago '13        #14
pierredaire 
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 2962 2962
 thuggathugga6 said
kay slay is under wack100 mgmt... so other way around.. kay had B friends back then and he met wack round 10 years ago and since then wack been holding him under his B flag.. difference is B's and C's ain't holding the same meaning as in cali.. in NY B's beef with B's etc.. depending on which block they from.. so no B going jump MAINO out in BK
Bloods beef with bloods in LA as well so I'm lost on that comment

2 years ago '15        #15
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
 waytoomuch said
kay slay aint got no fukin pull in no nyc streets like that. boi stop. wack100 is from the west coast. he automatically get respect in nyc 4 bein from the motherland-home of b's and c's. yall really b gassin up my city nyc. the city is not that hard. it's much civilized out here than it wuz back in the 90s. aint no savages like that. and it aint gonna b no repercussions 4 anything wack100 said

1st of all wack wuz xposin the truth behind big's k*llin according 2 him. he aint say no names or disrespect no1. so wut can happen to him?? and even if he did say names, aint s**t gonna happen either way. nyc aint on no wild s**t like that no more
YOU MY FRIENDS ARE DEFINITELY NOT FROM NYC IF YOU THINK THAT n*ggaS OUT HERE WON'T PUSH A n*gga WIG BACK QUICKLY. DON'T LET sh*t FOOLS sh*t JUST SEEM SLOW BECAUSE IT'S A MILLION POLICE OUT HERE.

2 years ago '15        #16
jharlem0500 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 8976 8976
 waytoomuch said

All facts... sh*t is not how it used to be...

2 years ago '15        #17
jharlem0500 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 8976 8976
 halftime said
anyone that wears affliction clothing has nothing to lose
Lmao

2 years ago '13        #18
PyrexVisionary 372 heat pts372
space
space
space
$6,539 | Props total: 19222 19222
 Ylln*ggazPlayin said
one of his infamous IG LIVE's, Wack snitched on some ppl from NY talkin bout how Harlem was behind biggie gettin k*lled.

Hows he movin around in NY after all that sh*t tho?

Smh. I seen that IG Live video, how did Wack snitch "on some people from NY" when all he said was they were from Harlem and not once did he mention a name and even if he did Orlando Andersons cousin Keffe D who was in the car when Orlando shot Pac up already gave up Von Zips name the Harlem kingpin allegedly involved in Pacs murder via Keffes proffer tapes with LAPAD admitting to his involvement as did Chick Phillips the LA Times writer who always wrote about his theory on Pacs murder. Zips involvement true or not had always been known. The irony is Wack didn't mention his name even though it's already been mentioned.

Ya gotta stop using the word snitch like ya gotta stop using the word n*gga. Like fa real fa real.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 years ago '11        #19
squirtofkahlua 1150 heat pts1150
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 74454 74454

Don't be surprised if you see them two shaking hands in a ig pic with a caption saying
"Me and my n*gga Maino had issues, but we talked it out like men"
#realn*ggasdorealthings
#fromcalitobrooklyn
#onpiru

2 years ago '04        #20
youngmic 477 heat pts477
space
space
$34,788 | Props total: 50758 50758
 MORExLIFE said
You stay hopping from d*ck to d*ck.

Get a life

the irony...got ran outta your own thread..lol pus*y

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '06        #21
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Clippyclipp said
YOU MY FRIENDS ARE DEFINITELY NOT FROM NYC IF YOU THINK THAT n*ggaS OUT HERE WON'T PUSH A n*gga WIG BACK QUICKLY. DON'T LET sh*t FOOLS sh*t JUST SEEM SLOW BECAUSE IT'S A MILLION POLICE OUT HERE.
breh stop it and stop tryna pump up nyc's ignorant rate. nyc is a cool calm place 4 the most part. cops on every corner, cameras every fukin where, cats catchin a year minimum jail sentences 4 gettin caught wit guns. like stop it homie

2 years ago '15        #22
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
 waytoomuch said
breh stop it and stop tryna pump up nyc's ignorant rate. nyc is a cool calm place 4 the most part. cops on every corner, cameras every fukin where, cats catchin a year minimum jail sentences 4 gettin caught wit guns. like stop it homie
the minimum jail sentence is 5 years for a firearm. smh why do you think the sentencing is so strong because nyc is not something to play it always a out of town n*gga thinking they come into another city thinking sh*t is sweet til they a*s get murdered. don't sleep on anyone's city homeboy

2 years ago '15        #23
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
oh and by the way these young n*gga don't give a sh*t about camera they will light your a*s up without thinking.

2 years ago '06        #24
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Clippyclipp said
the minimum jail sentence is 5 years for a firearm. smh why do you think the sentencing is so strong because nyc is not something to play it always a out of town n*gga thinking they come into another city thinking sh*t is sweet til they a*s get murdered. don't sleep on anyone's city homeboy
nyc is my city and i can speak on it. nyc aint hard. not sayin every1 is soft but don't b throwin gas on it, like it's chicago or sumthin. the people in jersey n the mentality out in them jersey hoods is much worse than nyc. like stop it homie

2 years ago '10        #25
Walmart 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,238 | Props total: 16726 16726
 PyrexVisionary said
Smh. I seen that IG Live video, how did Wack snitch "on some people from NY" when all he said was they were from Harlem and not once did he mention a name and even if he did Orlando Andersons cousin Keffe D who was in the car when Orlando shot Pac up already gave up Von Zips name the Harlem kingpin allegedly involved in Pacs murder via Keffes proffer tapes with LAPAD admitting to his involvement as did Chick Phillips the LA Times writer who always wrote about his theory on Pacs murder. Zips involvement true or not had always been known. The irony is Wack didn't mention his name even though it's already been mentioned.

Ya gotta stop using the word snitch like ya gotta stop using the word n*gga. Like fa real fa real.
Naw, there is no statute of limitations on murder and Wack clearly said a dude from Harlem paid for Biggie to get k*lled.

That's dry snitching if I've ever saw it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Image(s) inside You young punks dont know nothing bout the originals #SpiceSampled
61 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-64online now  25
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  22
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  14
NBA LeLottery ostracizes himself from the Lakers and Clyde Frazier sh-ts all o..
187 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy