NFL Draft 2005 !! Yes Sirrr

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2005, 03:19 PM         #181
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [Word oF MouF] said:
god damnit...thank u man, these n*ggas keep talkin all that sh*t about "vick ain't a QB" FOH, not a QB huh? how does a "fake-QB" make it to the nfc championship game? obviously he's doin somethin right...whether its his feet, or his arm, IT DOESN'T fu*kIN MATTER, because we winnin, bi*ches :cool: sh*t...him being a runningback with a cannon is dual threat, ain't it? i'm sure none of u n*ggas want a QB who CAN'T escape the pocket...or do you? if ya do, ur a bunch of dumbasses
calm down, nobody said he was a bad player.

he is a dual threat. notice everytime he plays against the panthers he wins. notice that the coaches make their practice to figure out how to stop vick. vick is sick, that's all there is to it. whether you like him or not he is an excellent player. his qb #'s aren't as good as a regular throwing QB, but like i said earlier, he doesn't have the recievers that the marc bulgers (holt and bruce) peyton mannings (harrison, stokely, and wayne) or the jake delhommes (muhammad, colbert, proehl, smith) had last year. he is insane on his feet, and he wins games. like i said, that's all that matters.
 11 years ago '05        #182
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
well Vick all he is a Overrated QB that wont do sh*t until he can throw the Ball other than too a Tight End 5 yrds downfield
 11 years ago '04        #183
R.A.R.E. 83 heat pts83
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 7017 7017
maurice not gettin' drafted?
 11 years ago '05        #184
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
umm yea 6th Round
 11 years ago '05        #185
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
yea Mike Jenkins was at Ohio State with no QB..........who Did Williams have??
 04-23-2005, 03:24 PM         #186
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
well Vick all he is a Overrated QB that wont do sh*t until he can throw the Ball other than too a Tight End 5 yrds downfield
Wont do sh*t, I cant believe such stupidity can come out of someones mouth. Vick playoffs career is 4w and 2 loses. He made it to the NFC Championship last year and also has made the playoffs every year he has started in the NFL. Get yo facts straight homie.
 11 years ago '05        #187
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
and this i the dude talkin bout the Lions goin too the Superbowl^^^^stupidty comes out your a.ss too homie
 11 years ago '05        #188
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
and plus im not sayin he isnt a good ........all im sayin is he should work on his passing everyone knows that and if u dont that means ur huggin his nuts a lil too much
 04-23-2005, 03:30 PM         #189
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
and this i the dude talkin bout the Lions goin too the Superbowl^^^^stupidty comes out your a.ss too homie
Didnt say they were going to win the superbowl, I said they might have a chance. In the NFL, different teams come out of no where to the superbowl. Especially in the NFC. If you read my thread "Detroit got Mike Williams!!!! It might be over" i never mention them winning the superbowl dumbass, learn to read.

Last edited by chuckster409; 04-23-2005 at 03:30 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #190
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
naw MVP im not. i know Williams is better i was replying before the Titans pick too take him........but dudes were sayin o he aint sh*t b/c he didnt have any stats as a rookie
 11 years ago '05        #191
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
when did i say u said they were WINNING THE SUPERBOWL??? bi*ch learn how too read i said this is coming from a dude that said the lions were going not winning, dumbass
 04-23-2005, 03:34 PM         #192
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
and plus im not sayin he isnt a good ........all im sayin is he should work on his passing everyone knows that and if u dont that means ur huggin his nuts a lil too much
Dont get mad at me because your being ignorant and making statement that make no since. He doesnt really have anybody to throw to besides Crumpler. Thats fact. Price is severly overrated and they be saying that sh*t on espn. You know its bad when they say it.
 11 years ago '04        #193
R.A.R.E. 83 heat pts83
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 7017 7017
 backMJPIP2333 said:
umm yea 6th Round

word what team?
 04-23-2005, 03:46 PM         #194
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
Wont do sh*t, I cant believe such stupidity can come out of someones mouth. Vick playoffs career is 4w and 2 loses. He made it to the NFC Championship last year and also has made the playoffs every year he has started in the NFL. Get yo facts straight homie.

Detroit got Mike Williams!!!!! It may be over
The most stunning pick in the draft Mike Williams=Detroit Lions.

My thread
Roy Williams 6'2, Rodgers 6'3 and Mike Williams 6'4 1/2. All with gloves for hands and all cant jump over defenders to get the ball like Moss. The Nfl's never seen anything like this. This sh*t might be over before it even starts. Did you see the reaction in the draft rooms. Mouths dropped when they announce the pick. OOOHHH my god, shut down the draft. Im sorry but I just dont see how they will not be a legitemate threat to go to the superbowl. You cant possibly cover something like this. Who else feels this way.

QUOTE=backMJPIP2333]and this i the dude talkin bout the Lions goin too the Superbowl^^^^stupidty comes out your a.ss too homie[/QUOTE]

Now who the stupid won, I said a legitemate shot wit them wid recievers. Never said they were going like you said that I was. Damn some kids need to stay off the net.
 11 years ago '05        #195
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
yea thats all im sayin MVP he had too be a 1st Rounder for a reason............btw chuckster i dont give a fu*k anymore all i know is im worried what the Titans do not anyone else.........and yes i do agree with you those 3 WRs are nice dont get me wrong but they need more pieces too even mention Superbowl
 11 years ago '04        #196
Cage 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,111 | Props total: 1495 1495
now we get to the second & third rounds where the heart of teams are built........
 04-23-2005, 04:00 PM         #197
[Word oF MouF] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c0ck kn0cka said:
calm down, nobody said he was a bad player.

he is a dual threat. notice everytime he plays against the panthers he wins. notice that the coaches make their practice to figure out how to stop vick. vick is sick, that's all there is to it. whether you like him or not he is an excellent player. his qb #'s aren't as good as a regular throwing QB, but like i said earlier, he doesn't have the recievers that the marc bulgers (holt and bruce) peyton mannings (harrison, stokely, and wayne) or the jake delhommes (muhammad, colbert, proehl, smith) had last year. he is insane on his feet, and he wins games. like i said, that's all that matters.
i'm calm n*gga, are YOU? i agree wit errthing u sayin, its just people always criticizin him talkin bout he ain't a real QB (he runs too much, he always leaves the pocket, ect ect) allen iverson gets the same sh*t...i can't stand when people be like "if i took 50 shots a game, i'd be leadin the nba in scoring too!" wtf? gtfoh...he's winning, all that matters like u said :cool:
 11 years ago '05        #198
"?" 
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 0 0
Im CHICAGO all the way... Bears...Bulls..WhiteSox..Cubs..... The Ill-State to the day I die !!!!!
 04-23-2005, 04:10 PM         #199
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets see if the niners can get a better pick this time.
 04-23-2005, 04:12 PM         #200
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles trade with the BROWNS?!?!?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy