Image(s) inside A Boogie says he respects Lil B for forgiving him
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D. Wade Is Giving J.R. His Spot Back
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Eric Bledsoe hair-salon claim about tweet was unbe..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

rate it
5* 40 43.48%
4* 34 36.96%
3* 15 16.30%
2* 2 2.17%
1* 0 0%
0* 1 1.09%
Voters: 92. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '17        #1
12090 pageviews
307 comments

SlumzGod 6 heat pts
space
space
$333 | Props total: 1210 1210
'Spiderman: Homecoming' Official Review/Discussion

After five Sony movies that featured two different Peter Parkers (in Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield), Spider-Man is now in the creative hands of Marvel Studios, and is ready to make a major impact on the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The webslinging hero made his tremendously exciting franchise debut in Captain America: Civil War, but now he's ready to be the star of his first MCU solo movie in the form of Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Because of the excitement that the project has generated, we have been getting regular updates about the development of the film since the day it was officially announced -- and as a result there is quite a bit to know going in.

What Is The Spider-Man: Homecoming Release Date?
It originally looked like 2017 was going to be a typical year for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with two new movies hitting theaters (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor: Ragnarok), but the deal between Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures means that 2017 will be the first year that we get three MCU titles in one calendar year. It was originally announced that the movie would be coming out on July 28, 2017, but now Spider-Man: Homecoming will officially be swinging into theaters on July 7, 2017.

What Is Spider-Man: Homecoming Rated?
Spider-Man has had a few darker adventures over the years, but as a teenage superhero, it would be silly for Marvel and Sony to deprive teenage audiences of his new movie. Fans of the webslinger definitely shouldn't be expecting any cursing or excessive, bloody violence in Spider-Man: Homecoming, as the film will be swinging into theaters brandishing a PG-13 rating.

When Is Spider-Man: Homecoming Set?
Thankfully, Marvel Studios knows that audiences really, really don't want to see another version of Spider-Man's origin story, so they're skipping over that part entirely. When we meet Peter Parker in Captain America: Civil War, he mentions that he has had his powers for about six months -- and video played by Tony Stark reveals that he has already been donning a costume and using web-shooters to help people and stop crime in New York City. That and the events at the Leipzig-Halle airport helps give us a sense of how much experience the hero will have going into Spider-Man: Homecoming, but what remains unclear is exactly when the blockbuster will be set.

It's pretty typical for Marvel movies to use real time to establish the temporal distance between their different projects, but it's unclear if they'll be able to do that with the Spider-Man films. After all, one of the most important elements of this big screen incarnation is the fact that he's a young, high school-aged kid, and if Marvel wants to not have him graduating in 2020 then they will have to slow things down a bit when it comes to the passage of time. As a result, it's probable that the happenings in Spider-Man: Homecoming will take place a few months or weeks (if not days) after the events of Captain America: Civil War, rather than a full year.

What Is Spider-Man: Homecoming About?
John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein, screenwriters best known for scripting R-rated comedies, are holding the pen for Spider-Man: Homecoming, and they are spinning a few plates in doing so. The movie is not only the first solo film for a brand new version of the wall-crawler, but also tasked with firming up the titular hero's place in the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe. With a John Hughes-inspired vibe, a good portion of the film will be a coming-of-age story set within the halls of Midtown High School - Peter Parker (Tom Holland) hanging with his friends and falling in love - but, of course, the rest will find Spider-Man adjusting to life as a hero after the events of Captain America: Civil War.

The story will find young Peter Parker (Tom Holland) still learning at the hand of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), who has started to open up some of the real potential that's available in the Stark Industries-designed Spider suit. Unfortunately, this leads Peter to be a bit too excited about the prospect of hero-dom, and it couldn't come at a worse time. Adrian Toomes (Michael Keaton), who basically works as a garbage man cleaning up after the Avengers, has devised a plan to create a bit of chaos out of revenge, and part of that involves the creation of an incredibly powerful winged flying suit.

Who Is Directing Spider-Man: Homecoming?
Jon Watts isn't exactly a household name just yet, but he has been selected by Marvel Studios and Sony as the man they want to make the first Spider-Man movie set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Of course, just because you don't know his name doesn't mean he doesn't have any experience. He made his feature directorial debut with the horror flick Clown, but what really got him noticed was his 2015 film Cop Car. Telling the story of a couple of kids who make the mistake of stealing the vehicle of a corrupt sheriff (Kevin Bacon), the film is an excellent, dark drama with wonderful bits of comedy -- and it's entirely possible that it was the great performances by the two young leads that helped inspire Marvel to hire Watts for Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland)
Tom Holland is surely the envy of every young actor in Hollywood right now. After a long and grueling casting process, he was ultimately selected as the star who will portray Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for years to come. Prior to landing this gig, the young British actor was best known for playing Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor's brave son in the tsunami thriller The Impossible. He also starred alongside fellow MCU superstar Chris Hemsworth in Ron Howard's In The Heart of the Sea (Hemsworth even takes some credit for pushing Holland in front of the Marvel executives during the casting process), and was in The Lost City of Z with Charlie Hunnam.

But what do we know about this new incarnation of Peter Parker/Spider-Man? In Captain America: Civil War, we learned that Peter has had his Spidey powers for about six months, and that he has been using them to prevent crimes around his neighborhood - and Spider-Man: Homecoming will likely be set just a few months after the events in that film. As he should be, he is a scientific genius and brilliant inventor who has created his own webbing and webshooters. This ingenuity should serve him well, as the trailers for the film make it look like he won't always be able to rely on having the special suit that Tony Stark designed for him.

As for his home life, Peter lives in an apartment in Queens, New York with his Aunt May, and while he's not mentioned by name in Captain America: Civil War, it's pretty clear that the death of his Uncle Ben has left him feeling the need to be responsible with his great power. Peter likes to collect old technology (he's not hesitant about dumpster diving), and he uses the components to build inventions of his own -- inventions that will surely help in his future as a superhero.
visit this link http://www.cinemablend.co .. ar-128907.html

Last edited by SlumzGod; 06-19-2017 at 09:14 PM..
Jhnnyblz427 and 16 others gave props

O1as slapped this ish

307 comments for "'Spiderman: Homecoming' Official Review/Discussion"

4 months ago '17        #2
SlumzGod 6 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

@ @ @ @ @ @i @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

[video - click to view]

if you arent part of the marvel roll call and wish to be included slap the ever living sh*t out of this post so i know its real..

slap to get mentioned

Last edited by SlumzGod; 06-27-2017 at 05:08 PM..
Jhnnyblz427 and 10 others gave props

bobby doobie and 5 others slapped this ish

4 months ago '14        #3
504 627 heat pts627
space
space
$7,566 | Props total: 25392 25392

[pic - click to view]

SlumzGod and 5 others gave props

4 months ago '16        #4
KWizzle 
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 6026 6026
shouldve done miles morales
SlumzGod and 7 others gave props

4 months ago '10        #5
Jonnyy McFly 262 heat pts262
space
space
$10,371 | Props total: 6370 6370
i get tagged in one thread how you got banned but then get tagged again from your new account
JosethaHustler gave props

4 months ago '06        #6
Jhnnyblz427 166 heat pts166
space
space
$33,991 | Props total: 15890 15890

[pic - click to view]

SlumzGod and 2 others gave props

4 months ago '12        #7
iamsweets 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 3824 3824
Yeee!!!!!

Edit. Strong 4 for me. I thought Keaton was a dope villain. I thought Tom Holland could've had more jokes. Which is ironic cause I usually think MCU movies have a little too many jokes but I expect it with Spiderman. The last quarter of the movies was flames

Last edited by iamsweets; 07-08-2017 at 06:19 PM..
Jhnnyblz427 and 2 others gave props

4 months ago '07        #8
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,435 | Props total: 8395 8395
Day... mother... fu*king... 1.
SlumzGod and 3 others gave props

4 months ago '09        #9
Scallinno 230 heat pts230
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 675 675
 KWizzle said:
shouldve done miles morales
If they have any thoughts of Miles I think they should've had an older Peter Parker, prob around a senior or fresh outta high school who's been Spiderman since Iron Man 2 or Hulk movie. Then in the 2nd one introduce Miles as a teen, and in the 3rd film have him become Spiderman close to the end of the film. With Peter being so young now I don't think Miles will become SM for some years now.
SlumzGod and 6 others gave props

0bs1d1an slapped this ish

4 months ago '17        #10
SlumzGod 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jonnyy McFly said:
i get tagged in one thread how you got banned but then get tagged again from your new account
im just an avid spiderman fan making a discussion thread
 4 months ago '17        #11
SlumzGod 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Scallinno said:
If they have any thoughts of Miles I think they should've had an older Peter Parker, prob around a senior or fresh outta high school who's been Spiderman since Iron Man 2 or Hulk movie. Then in the 2nd one introduce Miles as a teen, and in the 3rd film have him become Spiderman close to the end of the film. With Peter being so young now I don't think Miles will become SM for some years now.
i cant see it happening before end of phase 5/6
unless he gets k!lled off quick
 4 months ago '07        #12
CadillacVyse 929 heat pts929
space
space
$27,150 | Props total: 15131 15131
Im on media blackout. Not seeing anything until i see the movie.
SlumzGod and 6 others gave props

4 months ago '10        #13
marx1684 
space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 4511 4511
Well done.
SlumzGod gave props

4 months ago '08        #14
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 11262 11262
SlumzGod gave props

4 months ago '06        #15
Michael 1987 716 heat pts716
space
space
space
$80,362 | Props total: 10606 10606
 4 months ago '09        #16
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,042 | Props total: 2364 2364
 SlumzGod said:
i cant see it happening before end of phase 5/6
unless he gets k!lled off quick
Marvel only has spidey for homecoming and a sequel.. and maybe a feature on avengers I believe and that's it. Sony taking him back.
 4 months ago '15        #17
grown simba 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 1545 1545
This movie should be good

4 months ago '07        #18
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 1659 1659
Am I the only one who can look at this trailer, hear this kids voice and hear and see nothing but trash?
JarlesBronson gave props

4 months ago '08        #19
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 11262 11262
@

Last edited by tdnupe3; 06-15-2017 at 03:59 PM..
Ham Bannon gave props

4 months ago '16        #20
kualadays 75 heat pts75
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 10884 10884
 AndrewTHEgreaT said:
Am I the only one who can look at this trailer, hear this kids voice and hear and see nothing but trash?
Your the only one. Movie about to be fire
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
325 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ATL come get ya mans
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Obie Trice says he doesn't talk to Dr Dre and still has unreleased Proo..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 22 - 9.7 Million-Year-Old Human Teeth Fossil Could 'Rewrite Human History'
118 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas what the fu-k is going on at neogaf?
103 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
66 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn French must be packing something huge under them trousers
77 comments
2 days ago