Jun 11 - Headless Body Found Burned; Police Determining Link To Severed Head

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '12        #1
829 page views
6 comments

Flossin' Daily 1492 heat pts1492
space
space
$5,100 | Props total: 11117 11117
Jun 11 - Headless Body Found Burned; Police Determining Link To Severed Head

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
The Jackson Police Department is working to confirm if a burned, headless human body found on Green Avenue is connected to the discovery of a severed head early Saturday morning.

A burned body was found on Green Avenue, near Grand Avenue just after 4:00 p.m. Saturday, less than a mile away from where a severed head was found
There is no apparent cause of death of the decapitated body at this time. Authorities are awaiting Coroner and Medical Examiner's ruling.

The severed head was found earlier Saturday morning, when authorities were called to Deer Park Street around 9:19 a.m. in response to suspicious activity.

Neighbors on Deer Park Street claim it was a group of children who stumbled upon a gruesome scene at this home in their neighborhood early Saturday morning.

"The only thing I can see that comes to mind is someone is sending a message to someone. That is the only thing I can see," said one Jackson resident.

Police say the head appeared to be severed at the neck. Folks who live and work in the area were left stunned by the discovery.

“I was shocked, I was shocked,” said a resident.

“I watched Twilight Zone last night. I experienced it today in my on hood,” said another resident.

Officials say the head was severed from the body, at the neck.

The cause of death, at this time, appears to be severance.

The Hinds County Coroner was summoned to the scene and investigators are in the process of attempting to identify the deceased.

A few hours later, police were called to Green Avenue, which was less than a mile from the first crime scene. There they found a burned, headless human body in a wooded area.

“Why we can't say right now that one belongs to the other, due to the type of crime and the close proximity of the body parts, we can a*sume that perhaps this the remains that was attached to the head this morning,” said Police chief Lee Vance.

This is the city's 28th homicide of the year.

Police are working to determine if the two crime scenes are related. Investigators are not saying if the crime was gang related, but they admit it's not a common find.

“Whoever committed this crime, rage was an ingredient, perhaps some type of message sending, but no I have never seen anything to occur where a head has been torn or cut from a body.

Anyone with any information regarding this investigation and/or the identity of the deceased is urged to contact the Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234 or 601-355-TIPS (8477).

We will continue to update this developing story as more information becomes available.

6 comments for "Jun 11 - Headless Body Found Burned; Police Determining Link To Severed Head"

2 years ago '12        #2
Phuck Yiu 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,993 | Props total: 12952 12952
Stay strapped fellas there some sick ppl in this cold world

2 years ago '06        #3
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,084 | Props total: 10616 10616
These mexican cartel and al queda videos influencing n*ggas

2 years ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo 247 heat pts247
space
space
$14,941 | Props total: 35183 35183

[pic - click to view]

:mjcry2: when karma swings that guillotine

Last edited by foshoVoodoo; 06-12-2017 at 01:08 PM..

2 years ago '14        #5
titans7 
space
space
$8,251 | Props total: 18636 18636
caller from Mississippi called in and let Tariq Nasheed know the truth that it was a mentally challenged homeless man who was murdered and placed there. another man was also murdered and they think by the same people. the cops want people to think its gangs so they can go back to the old 50 year deflection tactic of "what about black on black crime"

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #6
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 5521 5521
 titans7 said
caller from Mississippi called in and let Tariq Nasheed know the truth that it was a mentally challenged homeless man who was murdered and placed there. another man was also murdered and they think by the same people. the cops want people to think its gangs so they can go back to the old 50 year deflection tactic of "what about black on black crime"
Wonder if there is any truth to this..

Home      

most viewed right now
+126online now  23
Image(s) inside 48 And Still Got It
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Michael RacistPort wants to take back Meek Mill comments.
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-73online now  10
Rebel Wilson: Black Men In Atlanta Thought I Was A '10'!!
235 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-33online now  6
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
77 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy