Jun 11 - Trump Jr. Contradicts Trump's Attorney Statement on Comey

most viewed right now
34 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '10        #1
273 page views
3 comments

Hovi Bryant 682 heat pts682
space
space
$31,751 | Props total: 23114 23114
Jun 11 - Trump Jr. Contradicts Trump's Attorney Statement on Comey

Soon after former FBI director James B. Comey testified that President Trump told him that he “hoped” the FBI would drop its investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, the president's personal lawyer flatly denied that accusation and said Trump “never, in form or substance, directed or suggested that Mr. Comey stop investigating anyone.”
But Donald Trump Jr. — the president's eldest son — seemed to confirm Comey's version of events in a Saturday interview on Fox News as he tried to emphasize the fact that his father did not directly order Comey to stop investigating Flynn.

“When he tells you to do something, guess what? There's no ambiguity in it, there's no, 'Hey, I'm hoping,'" Trump said. “You and I are friends: 'Hey, I hope this happens, but you've got to do your job.' That's what he told Comey. And for this guy as a politician to then go back and write a memo: 'Oh, I felt threatened.' He felt so threatened — but he didn't do anything.”

[pic - click to view]

Washington Post

3 comments for "Jun 11 - Trump Jr. Contradicts Trump's Attorney Statement on Comey"

2 years ago '17        #2
Ifeellikekobe 111 heat pts111
space
space
$7,973 | Props total: 34893 34893
fu*king dumbass. The Trump family is just an unforced error waiting to happen

2 years ago '13        #3
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,554 | Props total: 22412 22412

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  53
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
147 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-28online now  23
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous booty cause i'm gonna get preye..
145 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy