X-MEN Producer Updates The Status Of The GAMBIT Movie

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '06        #1
442 page views
1 comments

SM 40390 heat pts40390
space
space
space
$139,239 | Props total: 113665 113665
X-MEN Producer Updates The Status Of The GAMBIT Movie

With 20th Century Fox focused on Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool 2, New Mutants and X-Men: Dark Phoenix, is there still room on the studio's plate for Channing Tatum's standalone Gambit film?

For many children of the '90s, the X-Men cartoon series has a special place in their childhood memories - especially the two-part episode where Bishop travels back in time to stop "Gambit" from a*sassinating Senator Kelly and sparking a mutant holocaust.

As such, the chance to see Gambit done right after his dreadful supporting role in X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a topic that remains high on many a radar. However, the project is having some trouble a*sembling a full deck. After numerous delays, two directors jumping ship (Rupert Wyatt and Doug Liman) and with Fox knee-deep on Deadpool 2, X-Men: Dark Phoenix and New Mutants is there any real chance of Gambit being made?

ScreenRant caught up with Hutch Parker (who's produced The Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: Apocalypse and Logan), to ask him this very question. His response?

"It is. It is [still part of our plans]. I donít have any news on that but thereís still a desire and a passionate interest to see that movie made."

In a separate interview with IGN, Doug Liman commented that Gambit faces some serious challenges in a crowded superhero movie landscape but that it's in good hands under Simon Kinberg's stewardship.

"You know, itís a crowded field of superhero films so the challenge for Gambit or any of those other movies is finding its unique space and its unique take. But, yeah, I think Simon Kinberg, who is producing it, is a great producer and heíll create something great out of it."

visit this link https://www.comicbookmovi .. -movie-a151582

1 comments for "X-MEN Producer Updates The Status Of The GAMBIT Movie"

Home      

most viewed right now
+72online now  42
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+91online now  39
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  36
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
158 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy