Joyner Lucas wears the Crown

most viewed right now
+24  122
59 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '16        #1
579 page views
15 comments

BossTonMA 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 26674 26674
Joyner Lucas wears the Crown

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

seen this n*gga in small bars in gardner and Worcester MA. Now hw running the game. #SALUTE my n*gga Joyner

best
worst
15 comments

2 years ago '10        #2
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,035 | Props total: 20311 20311
I like Joyner, but he needs to losen up a just a bit imo, he's a bit too methodic/strict with his writing (like Eminem later in his career or Tech N9ne on some cuts)

For remixes on popular beats I got Merk atm

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #3
tranQuill 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 318 318
on that mask off freestyle he rehashed his verse from Legendary...pure fire tho

2 years ago '15        #4
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,301 | Props total: 32792 32792
He gotta make actual songs that stand the test of time or some good hits. A lot of people can wreck sh*t wit freestyles, King Los can k*ll original tracks too but he hasnt been able to execute as well from his own material even tho i liked some cuts from his album. Imo King Los is the more superior mc (the same damn time verse he wrote for diddy is sick).

2 years ago '16        #5
BossTonMA 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
 Hellmatic said
He gotta make actual songs that stand the test of time or some good hits. A lot of people can wreck sh*t wit freestyles, King Los can k*ll original tracks too but he hasnt been able to execute as well from his own material even tho i liked some cuts from his album. Imo King Los is the more superior mc (the same damn time verse he wrote for diddy is sick).
you heard Ross capriccioni or whatever? or Im sorry, just like you from him?

2 years ago '16        #6
space
space
 Hellmatic said

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #7
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
 BossTonMA said
you heard Ross capriccioni or whatever? or Im sorry, just like you from him?
i heard the ross capriccioni song, i actually heard it before he started buzzing online. Havent listened to the others, i aint sayin he cant spit tho

2 years ago '10        #8
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,035 | Props total: 20311 20311
 Hellmatic said

[video - click to view]

Lot of people don't know this one or even know Future Joyner is Joyner Lucas. Song is amazing

2 years ago '16        #9
space
space
 BBhiphop said

Lot of people don't know this one or even know Future Joyner is Joyner Lucas. Song is amazing
I been seeing this n*gga live since he played small bard in MA. Joyner is the fu*kING truth

2 years ago '16        #10
space
space

[video - click to view]

plus he directs hi own videos. the n*gga is a GENIOUS

2 years ago '16        #11
space
space
naturally a real n*gga dont get the shine he should

2 years ago '16        #12
space
space
Joyer the king

2 years ago '10        #13
Shhon 1331 heat pts1331
space
space
$22,523 | Props total: 34961 34961

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '15        #14
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
 BBhiphop said

I mean dude could rap but hes gotta do more and it has nothing to do with how lyrical he is or if hes creative with concepts. Nothing stands out about him, Canibus and Saigon could spit too... He gotta bring more to the table than just bars (we seen rappers like this time and time again and they all become what ifs.) especially when you look at the state of hip hop right now. Kendrick Lamar is one of the only cats in the last few years who is lyrical, and can come up with compelling concepts and stories and part of it has to do with timing, the other part was he evolved his sound. Good Kid Maad city sounds nothing like his earlier work, but if he dropped now where the lil yatchy, uzi verts, and migos is the sound the labels are pushing and whos popping who knows what would happen. sh*t it mighta not even been enough, Listening to Joyner i just dont hear anything thats gonna stick (at least at the moment).Im not a stan im using kendrick as an example cause there are some similarities in their approach and the type of artists they are

2 years ago '05        #15
Gremlin 1118 heat pts1118
space
space
$10,561 | Props total: 7021 7021
Joyner is that dude

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  39
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  29
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+82online now  20
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
88 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy