With a new Surface Pro coming soon, Microsoft slashes Surface Pro 4 prices

most viewed right now
 117
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 88
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '09        #1
2873 pageviews
25 comments


Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
avatar space
space
$15,203 | Props total: 8940 8940
With a new Surface Pro coming soon, Microsoft slashes Surface Pro 4 prices
 

 
image

Earlier this week, Microsoft announced a new Surface Pro, and didn't call it Surface Pro 5 because it's not too different from the Surface Pro 4 of 2015. The new 2-in-1 tablet comes with superior processors and enhanced battery life, but it's not going to be available before June 15 (starting at $799). Meanwhile, if you're not eager to buy the new Surface Pro, the older, yet still good enough Surface Pro 4 - pictured above - can currently be purchased at discounted prices.

You can find discounted Surface Pro 4 models online, both at Microsoft, and on Amazon.

Here are the models discounted at Microsoft's website:

Pro 4 with Intel Core m3, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD (No Pen) - $699 (down from $799)
Pro 4 with Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD - $849 (down from $999)
Pro 4 with Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD - $999 (down from $1,199)
Pro 4 with Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD - $1,399 (down from $1,599)

And here are the models discounted at Amazon:

Pro 4 with Intel Core m3, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD (No Pen) - $623.96
Pro 4 with Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD - $978.99
Pro 4 with Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD - $1,198.99
Pro 4 with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD - $1,249.49
Pro 4 with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD - $1,564.99

As you can see, Amazon offers slightly better deals, though it doesn't have too many Surface Pro 4 units in stock. You can check out all the available deals at the source links below.

Are you interested in getting a Surface Pro 4 at these lower prices? Or are you looking forward to buying the 2017 Surface Pro?

sources: Microsoft, Amazon via OnMsft

visit this link http://www.phonearena.com .. scount_id94438
Y.G. and 4 others gave props
 

25 comments for "With a new Surface Pro coming soon, Microsoft slashes Surface Pro 4 prices"

 7 months ago '09        #2
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
Well, it ain't the 5 but I will definitely be copping day 1.
 7 months ago '05        #3
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
wanted this sh*t from day 1..
Pro 4 with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD - $1,249.49

- almost seems too outdated now..
i ended up buying a MSI GE62 Apache Pro for $1650 canadian instead, things a beast but too big, too loud, keys paint is wearing off..
plays most games close to Ultra really well still tho
 7 months ago '15        #4
grown simba 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 1597 1597
I recommend the Dell XPS 13

The Surface Pro's keyboard isn't really practical for typing on couches or your usual living room situations
Baynut slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '12        #5
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,453 | Props total: 3026 3026
I wanted one of these for the longest, but now I have my eyes on the Surface Book with Performance Base. Trying to justify that $2,000+ price tag is why I haven't pulled the trigger.
franchise and 2 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '04        #6
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
I have a Surface Pro 3 and love it, my next purchase is a Surface Book though.
 7 months ago '10        #7
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
space
avatar space
space
$1,195 | Props total: 847 847
Lol nah. Just got a referb i5 SP3 for $370. Perfectly fine. I might consider a refrub surface book two or three years down the road.
layzie8171 gave props
 
 7 months ago '05        #8
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
What kind of life span are users getting?
 7 months ago '04        #9
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
 carden2 said:
What kind of life span are users getting?
My Surface RT still works, although I just use it for recipes and weather in my kitchen now, I have a Surface Pro 4 as my primary tablet/laptop now. Both were purchased at release and I used/use each daily.

Side note, what's good man? I swear I don't see you post much these days... unless we're just not in the same sub forums....
 7 months ago '05        #10
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
My Surface RT still works, although I just use it for recipes and weather in my kitchen now, I have a Surface Pro 4 as my primary tablet/laptop now. Both were purchased at release and I used/use each daily.

Side note, what's good man? I swear I don't see you post much these days... unless we're just not in the same sub forums....
What kind of work do you do? Make music?

I just don't post much but I browse a lot
 7 months ago '04        #11
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
 carden2 said:
What kind of work do you do? Make music?

I just don't post much but I browse a lot

Used to produce, a loooong time ago. I'm trying to remember, did you rap, Navy? I'm not 100% sure. Or I think you used to post in SnR a lot back like 10 years ago lol
 6 months ago '05        #12
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178
i got the pro 4 i7 8gb... can't find my pen anywhere
 6 months ago '10        #13
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$4,601 | Props total: 5778 5778
Im due for an upgrade at work...currently have a Yoga Thinkpad which I love, and wanted to upgrade to the next Surface but saw M$ didnt release anything on it at their show. So I then came across the x1 Yoga Thinkpad, which looks f8cking phenomenal btw, however fully spec'd it is over $3k (i7, 16gb ram, OLED touchscreen). My network admin said f8ck that noise lol so maybe ill wait it out for this
Illdoctor gave props
 
 6 months ago '11        #14
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
 ClustyMolecules said:
Im due for an upgrade at work...currently have a Yoga Thinkpad which I love, and wanted to upgrade to the next Surface but saw M$ didnt release anything on it at their show. So I then came across the x1 Yoga Thinkpad, which looks f8cking phenomenal btw, however fully spec'd it is over $3k (i7, 16gb ram, OLED touchscreen). My network admin said f8ck that noise lol so maybe ill wait it out for this
I keep trying to find an alternative to the X1 Yoga for my next buy and nothing cuts it lol. (not even the Dell XPS or HP's). Microsoft had a great chance to include Thunderbolt USB-C and didn't, that's a BIG bummer.


One thing to keep in mind, if you consider the fact that: 1) the Thinkpad pen doesn't need batteries nor 'conventional' charging 2) 1TB storage is relatively cheap for the X1 while Microsoft charges almost a grand extra to get there 3) X1 has TWO Thunderbolt 3 USB-C's + THREE regular USB's + HDMI while Surface has jack sh*t lol (fu*k your "dongles" n*gga!! lmao) 4) I don't care much for OLED because it's too new and simply aesthetics (don't forget the battery drain!) so I would subtract those 300/400 bucks from the total priceand..... bam: clear winner, difficult to argue.

Not a fanboy here, just trying to apply marginal decision analysis.
Obviously if you don't care that much about futureproofness and just want a "nice" machine for "regular" work then the Surface might be the thing.
Lenovo has its own problems, from support to build quality. But that X1 Yoga is the most amazing piece of technology I've seen in recent years (since the Vaio Duo 13 at least)
ClustyMolecules gave props
 
 6 months ago '04        #15
abacabb 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$9,560 | Props total: 6384 6384
I can't imagine paying those prices for a Surface Pro. The keyboard is at best serviceable and the ports leave a lot to be desired.

I'm running with the Lenovo t470s and i'm loving it (mostly for work). If you need the pen interaction then I would definitely suggest grabbing the X1 Yoga. Can't lose with that.

Similar price but imo you get much more. Plus we let the Apple fanboys deal with dongles.
J_Clarity13 gave props
 
 6 months ago '15        #16
cryssyx3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 2975 2975
my boyfriend is a goddamn software engineer and refuses to buy internet (luckily we found a workaround for that) or a decent f*cking computer.

he bought this bullsh*t Asus laptop/tablet thing on sale from Amazon and it's worst computer I've ever used.

nothing works quite right, it always freezes up/lags sometimes the pointer disappears, or the PIN box doesn't show and the stupid motherf*cker has never once kept correct time.

I accidentally spilled soy milk on the keyboard and thought maybe he'd get a new one but he said "nah, I can fix the keyboard"
Grave slapped this ish
 
 6 months ago '10        #17
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$4,601 | Props total: 5778 5778
 Illdoctor said:
I keep trying to find an alternative to the X1 Yoga for my next buy and nothing cuts it lol. (not even the Dell XPS or HP's). Microsoft had a great chance to include Thunderbolt USB-C and didn't, that's a BIG bummer.


One thing to keep in mind, if you consider the fact that: 1) the Thinkpad pen doesn't need batteries nor 'conventional' charging 2) 1TB storage is relatively cheap for the X1 while Microsoft charges almost a grand extra to get there 3) X1 has TWO Thunderbolt 3 USB-C's + THREE regular USB's + HDMI while Surface has jack sh*t lol (fu*k your "dongles" n*gga!! lmao) 4) I don't care much for OLED because it's too new and simply aesthetics (don't forget the battery drain!) so I would subtract those 300/400 bucks from the total priceand..... bam: clear winner, difficult to argue.

Not a fanboy here, just trying to apply marginal decision analysis.
Obviously if you don't care that much about futureproofness and just want a "nice" machine for "regular" work then the Surface might be the thing.
Lenovo has its own problems, from support to build quality. But that X1 Yoga is the most amazing piece of technology I've seen in recent years (since the Vaio Duo 13 at least)
Amen! My sys admin just ordered it for me the other day i can't f8cking wait. Got the i7 16gb 512ssd OLED option. It was expensive though...came to like $2500...i am excited for the OLED its supoosed to be the beez kneez. Battery life doesnt affect me as it is connected to a dock majority of the time so i can run my 2 external monitors. The thinkpad yoga i have now has TERRRRIBLE battery life so anything is better than that lol i will probably make a thread on it once i get it and use it
Illdoctor gave props
 
 6 months ago '12        #18
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,041 | Props total: 17230 17230
I've had one for awhile, love my pro 4
 6 months ago '08        #19
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
 cryssyx3 said:
my boyfriend is a goddamn software engineer and refuses to buy internet (luckily we found a workaround for that) or a decent f*cking computer.

he bought this bullsh*t Asus laptop/tablet thing on sale from Amazon and it's worst computer I've ever used.

nothing works quite right, it always freezes up/lags sometimes the pointer disappears, or the PIN box doesn't show and the stupid motherf*cker has never once kept correct time.

I accidentally spilled soy milk on the keyboard and thought maybe he'd get a new one but he said "nah, I can fix the keyboard"
Damn
 6 months ago '10        #20
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$4,601 | Props total: 5778 5778
 Illdoctor said:
I keep trying to find an alternative to the X1 Yoga for my next buy and nothing cuts it lol. (not even the Dell XPS or HP's). Microsoft had a great chance to include Thunderbolt USB-C and didn't, that's a BIG bummer.


One thing to keep in mind, if you consider the fact that: 1) the Thinkpad pen doesn't need batteries nor 'conventional' charging 2) 1TB storage is relatively cheap for the X1 while Microsoft charges almost a grand extra to get there 3) X1 has TWO Thunderbolt 3 USB-C's + THREE regular USB's + HDMI while Surface has jack sh*t lol (fu*k your "dongles" n*gga!! lmao) 4) I don't care much for OLED because it's too new and simply aesthetics (don't forget the battery drain!) so I would subtract those 300/400 bucks from the total priceand..... bam: clear winner, difficult to argue.

Not a fanboy here, just trying to apply marginal decision analysis.
Obviously if you don't care that much about futureproofness and just want a "nice" machine for "regular" work then the Surface might be the thing.
Lenovo has its own problems, from support to build quality. But that X1 Yoga is the most amazing piece of technology I've seen in recent years (since the Vaio Duo 13 at least)
Finally got my x1 yoga skraight from China! This f8cking screen is GORGEOUS. Im going to take some legit photos of it and maybe craft a little review. Only been on it for a few hours but this thing is great so far. Im installing photoshop now so im looking forward to seeing how it works with that!
Illdoctor gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy