Image(s) inside Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floyd Mayweather Shoots His Shot On A Instagram Thot, Confirms GOATweather Sta..
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Showtime: Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Jr: Bramall Lane, UK (May 27): 14..
1441 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #1
932 pageviews
23 comments

ThunnLanguage 1 heat pts
space
space
$359 | Props total: 906 906
The new Ford GT

yo this sh*t looks dope AF... $500,000 and only a turbo 6, but it already won LeMans, so... proof is in the pudding. only building 1,000....

interior may not be Ferrari-exciting, but still....

hot topic and 9 others gave props

GBREEZE slapped this ish

23 comments for "The new Ford GT"

2 weeks ago '16        #2
240k 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 2199 2199
 2 weeks ago '05        #3
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,759 | Props total: 1371 1371
American Super cars ?
GBREEZE gave props

MrMention and 9 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #4
ThunnLanguage 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Tonero said:
American Super cars ?
Do you know your history? The originals were Ferrari beaters at 24 hours of Le Mans in the 60s, four years straight I believe...

What has beat this new one at Le Mans in its class now? I'll wait.
creleone and 6 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #5
creleone 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$294 | Props total: 566 566
My pops worked with one of the original Ford GT40 team members, he was in charge of a production team that was tasked with producing a concept vehicle that went into mainstream production :D
ThunnLanguage and 8 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #6
space
space
 creleone said:
My pops worked with one of the original Ford GT40 team members, he was in charge of a production team that was tasked with producing a concept vehicle that went into mainstream production :D
worrd? that's dope AF, man... he must have had some great stories, some freakin glorious days. after a few rocky years, victory over the Italians..

btw @ , the history, altho told briefly, is in at least 2 of those videos up there...
FukHowYouFeel gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #7
creleone 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$294 | Props total: 566 566
 ThunnLanguage said:
Do you know your history? The originals were Ferrari beaters at 24 hours of Le Mans in the 60s, four years straight I believe...

What has beat this new one at Le Mans in its class now? I'll wait.
 ThunnLanguage said:
worrd? that's dope AF, man... he must have had some great stories, some freakin glorious days. after a few rocky years, victory over the Italians..

btw @ , the history, altho told briefly, is in at least 2 of those videos up there...

Yo real talk I was very young and he had plastic surgery on his face, so first thing I blurt out is "Why are your hands so old, but your face so young?"

My Dad was super embarrassed but his idea is a well known classic still to this day
 2 weeks ago '16        #8
space
space
 creleone said:
Yo real talk I was very young and he had plastic surgery on his face, so first thing I blurt out is "Why are your hands so old, but your face so young?"

My Dad was super embarrassed but his idea is a well known classic still to this day

he had an actual part in the design of it? that sh*t is, of course, absolutely iconic...

do you have any, like, blueprints or anything?
 2 weeks ago '07        #9
stogz 16 heat pts16
space
space
$38,652 | Props total: 18626 18626
Any of y'all watched that 60 minutes story on these cars and why they brought them back and why they went back to Le Mans?

It was really interesting
ThunnLanguage and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #10
MrMention 
space
space
$1,915 | Props total: 7016 7016
 Tonero said:
American Super cars ?
They won the last LeMans for their class 50 years after kicking Ferrari's a.ss. This car puts up amazing numbers.
SimpinAintEz and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #11
MrMention 
space
space
$1,915 | Props total: 7016 7016
 creleone said:
I hate your pops for having my dream job. That must be a story to tell. I would love to even just drive a Mk III once, let alone work on one.

2 weeks ago '15        #12
CroquetaJuice 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,601 | Props total: 13119 13119
This is the best Super Car design in many years and now my fav. Absolutely beautiful. Fell in love with it when I seen it in 2015. The epitome of form and function that happens to be drop dead gorgeous at the same timeV6s are no strangers to Super Cars btw.

2 weeks ago '16        #13
space
space
/\/\

truth.

They say that 'Flying Buttresses' are all the rage in supercar design, but these here are outrageous! (those folds where you can see through the body) ...love them sh*ts

like the CTS-V and cars like that, this makes me proud of America... /cornball sh*t
CroquetaJuice gave props

2 weeks ago '14        #14
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
$2,281 | Props total: 5635 5635
 Tonero said:
American Super cars ?
You obviously don't know sh*t about cars or the racing history of Ford, so I guess a slap will have to do.

As for the new GT...

I saw it in person and it's one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen in my life. I'm dying for Ford to throw their hat into F1 (even though they'd struggle at first) and I feel like they're just teasing the idea with the V6 in this.

P.S. Anyone thinking a V6 won't get it done, keep in mind Formula One uses 1.6L turbo-hybrid v6's. This new GT is a 3.5L V6TT.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 05-16-2017 at 03:36 PM..
BasedGawd and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #15
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said:
You obviously don't know sh*t about cars or the racing history of Ford, so I guess a slap will have to do.

As for the new GT...

I saw it in person and it's one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen in my life. I'm dying for Ford to throw their hat into F1 (even though they'd struggle at first) and I feel like they're just teasing the idea with the V6 in this.

P.S. Anyone thinking a V6 won't get it done, keep in mind Formula One uses 1.6L turbo-hybrid v6's. This new GT is a 3.5L V6TT.

For 500 k why would i settle for this? Wayy better cars for that price.
BasedGawd and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '14        #16
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
 Tonero said:
For 500 k why would i settle for this? Wayy better cars for that price.
I'd be shocked if you could afford a $500 monthly payment saying some goofy sh*t like that.

BasedGawd and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #17
CroquetaJuice 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,601 | Props total: 13119 13119
 FukHowYouFeel said:
I'd be shocked if you could afford a $500 monthly payment saying some goofy sh*t like that.

People have trouble understanding a vehicle's intended purpose. And that dude is one of themthere's always one of these guys in every car thread saying dumb sh*t like that.
FukHowYouFeel and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #18
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said:

yall can keep it , ill take the Huracan or the Aventador and thered still be change left over

Last edited by Tonero; 05-16-2017 at 05:14 PM..
 2 weeks ago '14        #19
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
 Tonero said:

yall can keep it , ill take the Huracan or the Aventador and thered still be change left over
If you're so concerned with change, don't forget you'll take a bath when reselling those Lambo's too. The GT is one you hold on to.
Tonero and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '06        #20
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 2541 2541
sh*t hard but I'd need to be wealthy with a track on my property to care bout some sh*t like this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
131 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
'18 BENTLEY MULLINER. Who's copping??
27 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kourtney Kardashian Thong Bikini
42 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Katy Perry already done exploiting the culture, unfollows Migos on IG
171 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isaiah willing to delay contract extension
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside THE ROCK GOES on TWITTER RANT AFTER CRITICS GIVE BAYWATCH BAD REVIEWS :..
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
This guy kills it on friday the 13th
64 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy