Artemus Gordon Goes In On Snoop Dogg Better Know As "Snoopy"

most viewed right now
+55  86
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '16        #1
7660 page views
88 comments

TragedyKhadafi 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,187 | Props total: 8090 8090
Artemus Gordon Goes In On Snoop Dogg Better Know As "Snoopy"

View this post on Instagram

#AGonIGSoapbox: So not one of you is gonna say anything? I've told you years ago the gentleman in the photo was a Jive Turkey and y'all scoffed at the notion. I thought it was wrong that he was the one to induct PAC but some of y'all said I was being too picky and "Michael Jackson sensitive". Y'all act like I was saying "TITO!!" But has he not proven Me correct???? A friend like a Treach or Spice 1 has or would've stepped up and said "Cut the BS or face repercussions" to Flex or Wack. But where's this guy in the photo???🤔🤔🤔 I posted when he got kicked off his OWN "hood" and y'all laughed as if I was reporting "fake news". What y'all fail to realize is that image and life he presented to you in the early 90's that you now believe was Big C-Style's. Or hell, even Daz or Tray Dee's NOT his. WE fell in love with a cartoon character, SNOOPY. The dog laying on his back on top of the dog house! I ask you, why would he not reach out to Wack or Flex??? Both can't stop his money. Both can't get him jacked or beat up out here or there. He could have come at them like T.I. did in public like he did with Flex or behind the scenes like he did with Wack but have you heard anything??? NO BECAUSE THERE IS NO CHECK IN IT FOR HIM!!!!! Snoopy's homies who shall remain nameless here complain privately that he has "FU**** UP THE BRAND" by doing anything and everything. It is now closer to the Universal Soul Circus than some Long Beach Crip Gangsta Rappers. Yes there's money there but ONLY for him as he is willing to wh*re himself out(figuratively) for a check. But there's other factors that I am not at liberty to speak upon besides that but that almighty dollar is his first second and third motivation. In September of 1996, Snoopy knew coming to Vegas he might receive a fade or Pink slip not from Suge but from PAC and that's why he chose to stay away. He has championed PAC only when prompted and NOT because he wants to. So do you get it now? I have an entire post about the person controlling PAC's estate and why Ice Cube for all the truth I've told about him much to many of y'all's chagrin is SO SMART AND WILL BE HERE FOREVER but I couldn't let this pass.

A post shared by Artemus Gordon (@artemusgordon) on

88 comments for "Artemus Gordon Goes In On Snoop Dogg Better Know As "Snoopy""

2 years ago '05        #2
white-chocolate 129 heat pts129
space
space
$15,935 | Props total: 1870 1870
snoop has to be the skinniest dude not on hard drugs i've ever seen..
dude been that size his whole life too..
wonder if he anorexic or something?

2 years ago '09        #3
messy marv stan 5196 heat pts5196
space
space
$70,317 | Props total: 114210 114210
its an ig attention whoring battle between him @ and funk flex

2 years ago '16        #4
Soulo 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,017 | Props total: 19821 19821
He really called him a Jive Turkey tho

2 years ago '17        #5
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 10224 10224
I see no lies

2 years ago '15        #6
BlakePimpinLA 2 heat pts
space
space
$197 | Props total: 240 240
 OGMiamishank said
I see no lies

yep everyone know this already, he just stating facts

2 years ago '05        #7
Tha Boss 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$25,408 | Props total: 50335 50335
Who tf is art Gordon

2 years ago '16        #8
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,245 | Props total: 6367 6367
i see an attention grab...there is a pattern though, when taxstone made a name for hisself doing this he had his own lane. now that hes locked you got all these imitations trying to fill that void

2 years ago '05        #9
THEINFAMOUS 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,307 | Props total: 17206 17206
 tha boss said
who tf is art gordon
this

2 years ago '06        #10
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,400 | Props total: 3415 3415
Everytime I see someone talk about snoop, I just think of the intro to "bi*ch n*ggaz".

2 years ago '16        #11
oakclifftxmade 
space
space
space
$1,306 | Props total: 4164 4164
Thought he was going in about how Snoop is a fake a*s crip.

2 years ago '09        #12
whodatb1 329 heat pts329
space
space
space
$23,295 | Props total: 19141 19141
for somebody that "love his hood" so much ...... he sure stay sh*tting on everybody from the hometown .....

its funny he said he gonna write about how smart cube is .......

ima just let that one cook .... cube has done more LA n*ggaz dirty than ANYONE i know or heard of ... ANYONE ...... and cube aint "the brains" his wife run everything ..... ill stop there ... until i see what he got to say about cube ..... ill check him real quick with like 4 LA rappers cube has done so dirty ....... just like he talked about snoop getting lyrics written for him .... cube been letting n*ggaz write for him since players club .... short chop anyone ??????? ms toi my homegirl .... i dont really fu*k with cube .....

funny how he hate everything death row related (the big guns at least) ..... n*gga used to get coffee and doughnuts for them and go on blunt runs .... id hate them too if i was him ........ came out a family "with a name" around the industry and ended up a blunt runner ........

Last edited by whodatb1; 05-14-2017 at 04:18 AM..

2 years ago '09        #13
whodatb1 329 heat pts329
space
space
space
 white-chocolate said
snoop has to be the skinniest dude not on hard drugs i've ever seen..
dude been that size his whole life too..
wonder if he anorexic or something?
bruh ..... snoop sh*t stay "puffed" out ..... well ... not as much anymore .... but as the story in LA goes ...

"watch what you hit with snoop.... he been getting high so long his regular blunts dont get him high no more"

no joke tho .... i told the story on here before .... he caught me slippin in a studio and i was just super stuck... and n*ggaz started laughing at me ......

2 years ago '10        #14
Ant McQueen 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 8372 8372
Is Snoop supposed to issue idle threats?

2 years ago '06        #15
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$36,988 | Props total: 21662 21662
This guy must post on this website

Show your face

Hiding behind a phone b

2 years ago '17        #16
Sucka Repellent 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,626 | Props total: 38803 38803
how come treach and spice 1 ain't got at wack?

2 years ago '17        #17
space
space
tbh it's none of snoop's business. if pac's close(er) homies ain't getting at flex or wack, why should snoop have to?

2 years ago '17        #18
space
space
I know somebody have some death row stories about snoop...

2 years ago '17        #19
Ncstate86 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 2260 2260
 whodatb1 said
for somebody that "love his hood" so much ...... he sure stay sh*tting on everybody from the hometown .....

its funny he said he gonna write about how smart cube is .......

ima just let that one cook .... cube has done more LA n*ggaz dirty than ANYONE i know or heard of ... ANYONE ...... and cube aint "the brains" his wife run everything ..... ill stop there ... until i see what he got to say about cube ..... ill check him real quick with like 4 LA rappers cube has done so dirty ....... just like he talked about snoop getting lyrics written for him .... cube been letting n*ggaz write for him since players club .... short chop anyone ??????? ms toi my homegirl .... i dont really fu*k with cube .....

funny how he hate everything death row related (the big guns at least) ..... n*gga used to get coffee and doughnuts for them and go on blunt runs .... id hate them too if i was him ........ came out a family "with a name" around the industry and ended up a blunt runner ........
Who is he. Sounds like you stating facts

2 years ago '07        #20
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,877 | Props total: 12962 12962
Because Snoop sold out a long time ago. I never expected him to ride for Pac because people with knowledge know what time it is.

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '16        #21
TragedyKhadafi 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$3,187 | Props total: 8090 8090

[instagram - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #22
HipHopFactz 475 heat pts475
space
space
$32,651 | Props total: 47061 47061
 Sucka Repellent said
tbh it's none of snoop's business. if pac's close(er) homies ain't getting at flex or wack, why should snoop have to?
few of Pacs bay hommies got at wack.. 4tay

also cbo got at him

Wack was asked about it on IG Live, he quickly changed the subject, he was like "i love spice 1 and cbo music"

Wack knows and is very careful in what he is saying now

Folks threw up his address on IG and he's been stressing behind the scenes, his wife is mad at him, because she is alone at home with the kids....So Wack told Napoleo to tell his brother to take it down

But the thing with Snoop, he is accepting all these accolades on behalf of Pac, he got to rock with the Hologram etc...

So in truth he should say something, nobody has to get on some gangsta sh*t, but there is no harm in being vocal, Wack and Flex can't do a damn thing to Snoop...

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-14-2017 at 12:43 PM..

2 years ago '09        #23
whodatb1 329 heat pts329
space
space
space
 Sucka Repellent said
I know somebody have some death row stories about snoop...
I got plenty...

I got yall in a sec... I gotta clear up some stuff on here... Snoop one of the coolest industry guys around... And all the "fake banging claims" is mostly false.. He wasnt super crip.. But reputable and respected... Ill be back shortly after i roll up a couple....

2 years ago '05        #24
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,955 | Props total: 14008 14008
He not lying

For Snoop to be on at the top for so long only means he does the things the hire ups are cool with. Snoop been about a check, even if it was at the determent of his people or friends

I'd had a lot more respect for Snoop if it was two white bi*ches he had as dogs at the awards but they weren't

2 years ago '16        #25
Funke 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,253 | Props total: 3526 3526
 RubbahBandMayn said
Because Snoop sold out a long time ago. I never expected him to ride for Pac because people with knowledge know what time it is.

Damn that is a deep a*s video. Rappers believe its all about fame but, really it's all about control.

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  31
Image(s) inside You young punks dont know nothing bout the originals #SpiceSampled
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  25
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-64online now  25
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  16
NBA LeLottery ostracizes himself from the Lakers and Clyde Frazier sh-ts all o..
187 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy