GOD is great and his paler'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '16        #1
374 page views
4 comments

NYFASHIONKING 60 heat pts60
space
space
$2,447 | Props total: 5665 5665
GOD is great and his paler'

More Than a Preacher: Hezekiah Walker Launches $80 Million Housing Project in NYC

Hezekiah Walker
Church is about more than preaching and singing, says Bishop Hezekiah Walker. It's also about meeting people's most basic needs, right where they live.

That's why he's heading up an $80 million project to build affordable housing in a Brooklyn community.

Walker is a senior pastor of Love Fellowship Tabernacle in Brooklyn, New York. He built the church in a low-income neighborhood because he wanted to help people.

In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem. Get Tickets
Now he is expanding that vision to help those in the surrounding community.

Earlier this week, he posted a picture on Instagram announcing that he signed a contract to build a new housing development in the borough.

"OH MY GOD! I Just left a meeting and completed an $80M deal with NYC to build affordable housing and a brand new church on my property in Brooklyn. I'm completely blown away," he wrote on the social media site.

In 2008, he told the New York Daily News that he wanted his church to be a beacon of hope.

"I want people to come out of the shelters and look at the building every day, and know that there is hope," Walker said. "I want them to come into the church and worship, as the Bible says, in the beauty of holiness, and I will preach hope."

"We are staying right in East New York where our church is really needed, not just to preach and sing," he added, "but to care for the people."

While you are here...

We'd like to ask for your help. At CBN News, we strive to bring you the most current, pertinent and reliable news possible. We are able to bring you this important news from a Christian perspective because of the help of friends like you who know how vital it is to have an alternative to the news you hear from major media outlets.

Would you help ensure that we can continue to provide this important service to you and our country by considering a special gift today? Or would you become a monthly partner so we know we can count on the resources we need to bring you the best news possible?

Thanks for being a part of the dynamic future of CBN News, as well as helping The Christian Broadcasting Network share the love of Jesus with hurting people everywhere.

4 comments for "GOD is great and his paler'"

2 years ago '16        #2
NYFASHIONKING 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
The title should read "GOD is great and his papers straight. Bishop Hez...

Ayo, there should be an option to revise threads. I'm on my phone while traveling making mad mistakes and the joint just posts.

2 years ago '16        #3
NYFASHIONKING 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '10        #4
tallulahmademe 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 18676 18676
Don't doubt my God

2 years ago '17        #5
Speco Goodman 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 121 121
My Bishop Yall

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  41
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-54online now  28
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy