online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jeff Goldblum Heads to Jurassic World 2!

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

7 years ago '06        #1
4622 page views
0 comments

OakTown2g 
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 59 59

Ian Malcolm returns as Jeff Goldblum joins the cast of Jurassic World 2

There’s some exciting Jurassic Park franchise news breaking today as The Hollywood Reporter brings word that Jeff Goldblum is set to return for next summer’s still untitled Jurassic World sequel! He joins a cast that currently includes returning stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard alongside Toby Jones, Daniella Pineda, Justice Smith and Rafe Spall. Frank Marshall and Steven Spielberg are returning to produce the film, which has JA Bayona (When a Monster Calls, The Impossible) in the director’s chair.

RELATED: J.A. Bayona Says Jurassic World 2 Will Surprise You

Bayona (The Impossible, A Monster Calls) will direct the Jurassic World sequel from a script by Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly.

Trevorrow previously revealed the quote from the original Jurassic Park that inspired their idea for the sequel, which comes from Sam Neil’s Alan Grant: “Dinosaurs and man, two species separated by 65 million years of evolution have just been suddenly thrown back into the mix together. How can we possibly have the slightest idea what to expect?”

“Every story is different and you need to find the depth of every story and try to express it on the screen,” Bayona recently told CS. “The ‘Jurassic World’ sequel is a more collaborative filmmaker experience, not only with Colin Trevorrow, but also with Steven [Spielberg] and with Frank Marshall. It’s their baby as much as it is mine. It’s about sharing views and working together to bring the story to life. But, at the same time, the way I face telling a story is to find something very personal. I think there will be plenty of myself also in the film.”

Jeff Goldblum previously reprised the Ian Malcolm role for 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park. Although eagle eyed viewers can glimpse his photo in Jurassic World, the new film will mark the first full appearance of the character in more than two decades.

The Jurassic World sequel is set for release on June 22, 2018.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4117
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5217
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments