Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Characters Are Getting Their Own Movie

most viewed right now
Akademiks goin in on Joe Budden LIVE on Twitch!
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy built a $70 computer that runs better than a $2,000 Macbook Pro.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BeyoncĂ© sends back Kim Kardashian’s baby gifts for newborn twins
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The wait is over, here is The iPhone 8
12 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '06        #1
2446 pageviews
26 comments

SM 36929 heat pts36929
space
space
$121,863 | Props total: 42934 42934
Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Characters Are Getting Their Own Movie

By far, the most surprising strength of “The Fate of the Furious” was the off-the-chart chemistry between professional tough guys Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson. Not only did the two men steal every scene they appeared in together – allegedly causing Vin Diesel to force Universal Pictures to remove their post-credits stinger clip from the movie – they also seemed to hint at a relationship that could expand beyond the main stories of the ‘Fast and the Furious‘ franchise. Would Universal consider spinning out these characters to their own movie? Dare they anger the Vin?

It turns out that the answer is an unequivocable yes. Hot off the presses at Deadline is this new report that Universal is working on a standalone movie for Statham and Johnson’s characters. Here’s what the article had to say:

Universal is huddling on a spinoff that will focus on the characters originated by Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham and most recently seen in “The Fate Of The Furious,” sources said. The franchise architects have said they might broaden the universe with spinoffs, and source said this is the one they are pursuing. This is in early stages, but they’ve met on the concept, which sources said will be scripted by Chris Morgan, the chief writer of the series that is hitting new heights with the eighth installment.

While this is sure to displease Diesel, this actually makes a great deal of sense of the franchise. Johnson, Statham, and Kurt Russell’s Mr. Nobody would form a pretty excellent basis for a standalone series, one that shouldn’t step on the toes of the rest of the franchise too much (if at all). Maybe a heist film? Or some kind of ‘A-Team‘-esque group that goes around the world putting down terrorist insurgencies? This makes too much sense not to push forward on.

visit this link http://theplaylist.net/dw .. ovie-20170421/
hot topic and 7 others gave props

Ejoly slapped this ish

26 comments for "Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Characters Are Getting Their Own Movie"

2 months ago '07        #2
Cartel-Clipz 26 heat pts26
space
space
$27,230 | Props total: 12558 12558
Vin couldn't stop this sh*t
MrNobody and 32 others gave props

2 months ago '07        #3
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,612 | Props total: 1057 1057
The banter between the rock and statham was pretty good. You could tell they were starting to bond. Hobbs and Shaw coming soon.
Yamcha and 9 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #4
Young Professa 9 heat pts
space
space
$14,597 | Props total: 3515 3515
way to make the most of an opportunity.

now we're getting spinoffs from an oversatured movie franchise?
LuffyD and 10 others gave props

Skrrt Loder slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #5
kualadays 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 9989 9989
Vin lost
MrNobody and 10 others gave props

2 months ago '06        #6
Michael 1987 716 heat pts716
space
space
space
$78,439 | Props total: 7028 7028
SeanFiero and 2 others gave props

GLOIN slapped this ish

2 months ago '07        #7
calle13 367 heat pts367
space
space
$4,598 | Props total: 6542 6542
Of course it was going to happen. It may be Vin's Franchise but he doesn't own it. It's the studio's and if they want a Hobbs & Shaw Spin-Off.. A Hobbs & Shaw Spin-Off we get !
ceejayede and 6 others gave props

2 months ago '06        #8
Bama Boy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$56,444 | Props total: 11357 11357
Good, that will be a cool action flick. They need to move on from Fast and Furious though. Vin got plenty to fall back on with doing more Ridd!ck movies and the Guardians movies and even a teamup x*x with Ice Cube.
LuffyD and 3 others gave props

2 months ago '12        #9
GroveBoy740 70 heat pts70
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 2745 2745
Quite sure Vin is gonna get a producer (in name only) credit on the flick.
jholla31 and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '05        #10
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 857 857
This would be dope. and the fast crew can make small surprise appearances, people gonna be hype!
 2 months ago '08        #11
tico86 130 heat pts130
space
space
$3,951 | Props total: 5770 5770
on a side note, in the prison scene,
[spoiler - click to view]

? That sh*t's crazy,
TAG81 and 4 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #12
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,102 | Props total: 797 797
While I like this idea; I hope this doesn't push back Black Adam even further.
LuffyD and 1 others gave props

bruwilliams slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #13
SeanFiero 146 heat pts146
space
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 6776 6776
 Bama Boy said:
Good, that will be a cool action flick. They need to move on from Fast and Furious though. Vin got plenty to fall back on with doing more Ridd!ck movies and the Guardians movies and even a teamup x*x with Ice Cube.
Outside of Fast and Furious movies i dont think Vin's movies are banking. 3rd x*x movie did bad, his movie before that bombed i think, Witch Hunter was trash, and besides Pitch Black, the Ridd!ck series is lukewarm
Tony Franks and 3 others gave props

Lasher slapped this ish

2 months ago '06        #14
Bama Boy 98 heat pts98
space
space
 SeanFiero said:
Outside of Fast and Furious movies i dont think Vin's movies are banking. 3rd x*x movie did bad, his movie before that bombed i think, Witch Hunter was trash, and besides Pitch Black, the Ridd!ck series is lukewarm
So you skipped over Guardians for what reason? And x*x made damn near 400 million, how the fu*k is that bad? And Ridd!ck made triple the amount they spent to make it in theaters and then did even better with DVD sales (which is what happened with the original too). They've already signed on for another Ridd!ck movie, a video game and a tie-in TV show Yeah its lukewarm bruh.
Lasher and 2 others gave props

GHova315 and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #15
space
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
So you skipped over Guardians for what reason? And x*x made damn near 400 million, how the fu*k is that bad? And Ridd!ck made triple the amount they spent to make it in theaters and then did even better with DVD sales (which is what happened with the original too). They've already signed on for another Ridd!ck movie, a video game and a tie-in TV show Yeah its lukewarm bruh.
Because Guardians aint his movie. My bad i thought x*x did bad since l everyone iknow who saw it plus some cats at work said it was trash

Same with Ridd!ck

2 months ago '06        #16
Bama Boy 98 heat pts98
space
space
 SeanFiero said:
Because Guardians aint his movie. My bad i thought x*x did bad since l everyone iknow who saw it plus some cats at work said it was trash

Same with Ridd!ck

Hes in it and signed up for like 5 sequels so yeah its his movie just as much as its Batista or Chris Pratt's. fu*k are you talking about? Its not his because he doesnt own it? He doesnt own Ridd!ck or Furious either or x*x.

XXX was kinda trash The Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa scenes were amazing and some of the Vin Diesel action scenes too but they went the Fast and Furious route of doing ridiculous car chases and unrealistic action sequences.
Mtyjoejnblkblnd gave props

2 months ago '16        #17
space
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
Hes in it and signed up for like 5 sequels so yeah its his movie just as much as its Batista or Chris Pratt's. fu*k are you talking about? Its not his because he doesnt own it? He doesnt own Ridd!ck or Furious either or x*x.

XXX was kinda trash The Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa scenes were amazing and some of the Vin Diesel action scenes too but they went the Fast and Furious route of doing ridiculous car chases and unrealistic action sequences.

He produced Furious, Ridd!ck, and x*x franchises.

Guardians he's just a character.

Like i said ive heard from alot of different places that the last x*x was b00ty so I figured it bombed. Its funny you mentioned Yen because im reading China was the movie's highest earning. Come to find out the asia marketing had Donnie Yen on the cover with Vin Diesel behind him

Aztlan and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #18
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,584 | Props total: 2515 2515
Good, that prison sequence is the scene of the year so far and will be hard to top
Aztlan and 1 others gave props

S.ScRaTch27 slapped this ish

2 months ago '15        #19
Beezy84 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 441 441
My god, stop with this garbage franchise. These movies are terrible.
HipHopFactz and 1 others gave props

A T and 2 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '06        #20
Bama Boy 98 heat pts98
space
space
 SeanFiero said:
He produced Furious, Ridd!ck, and x*x franchises.

Guardians he's just a character.

Like i said ive heard from alot of different places that the last x*x was b00ty so I figured it bombed. Its funny you mentioned Yen because im reading China was the movie's highest earning. Come to find out the asia marketing had Donnie Yen on the cover with Vin Diesel behind him

Of course they did, its Donnie fu*kin Yen but Vin Diesel is huge in China too, Fast 8 just did crazy numbers in China.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick African w/ phat ass but also a quasi unibrow
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Therealpandasupreme
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 2017 US Vehicle Dependability List
76 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I came, I saw, I came again ~_~
6 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Issa bae
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Did Gucci Mane send his goons to shoot his ex best friend Mojo?
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)(Pics)
286 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast & Furious if they don't 'sh..
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy