Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Characters Are Getting Their Own Movie

most viewed right now
 62
I will marry this woman for real.
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '06        #1
3331 pageviews
26 comments


SM 39076 heat pts39076
space
space
space
$133,777 | Props total: 87922 87922
Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Characters Are Getting Their Own Movie
 

 
image

By far, the most surprising strength of “The Fate of the Furious” was the off-the-chart chemistry between professional tough guys Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson. Not only did the two men steal every scene they appeared in together – allegedly causing Vin Diesel to force Universal Pictures to remove their post-credits stinger clip from the movie – they also seemed to hint at a relationship that could expand beyond the main stories of the ‘Fast and the Furious‘ franchise. Would Universal consider spinning out these characters to their own movie? Dare they anger the Vin?

It turns out that the answer is an unequivocable yes. Hot off the presses at Deadline is this new report that Universal is working on a standalone movie for Statham and Johnson’s characters. Here’s what the article had to say:

Universal is huddling on a spinoff that will focus on the characters originated by Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham and most recently seen in “The Fate Of The Furious,” sources said. The franchise architects have said they might broaden the universe with spinoffs, and source said this is the one they are pursuing. This is in early stages, but they’ve met on the concept, which sources said will be scripted by Chris Morgan, the chief writer of the series that is hitting new heights with the eighth installment.

While this is sure to displease Diesel, this actually makes a great deal of sense of the franchise. Johnson, Statham, and Kurt Russell’s Mr. Nobody would form a pretty excellent basis for a standalone series, one that shouldn’t step on the toes of the rest of the franchise too much (if at all). Maybe a heist film? Or some kind of ‘A-Team‘-esque group that goes around the world putting down terrorist insurgencies? This makes too much sense not to push forward on.

visit this link http://theplaylist.net/dw .. ovie-20170421/
hot topic and 7 others gave props
 
Ejoly slapped this ish
 

26 comments for "Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Characters Are Getting Their Own Movie"

 1 year ago '07        #2
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,857 | Props total: 29060 29060
Vin couldn't stop this sh*t
MrNobody and 32 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '07        #3
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,013 | Props total: 1694 1694
The banter between the rock and statham was pretty good. You could tell they were starting to bond. Hobbs and Shaw coming soon.
Yamcha and 9 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #4
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 6270 6270
way to make the most of an opportunity.

now we're getting spinoffs from an oversatured movie franchise?
LuffyD and 10 others gave props
 
Skrrt Loder slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '16        #5
kualadays 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 10888 10888
Vin lost
MrNobody and 10 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '06        #6
Michael 1987 734 heat pts734
space
space
space
$83,163 | Props total: 15327 15327
SeanFiero and 2 others gave props
 
GLOIN slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '07        #7
calle13 425 heat pts425
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 9236 9236
Of course it was going to happen. It may be Vin's Franchise but he doesn't own it. It's the studio's and if they want a Hobbs & Shaw Spin-Off.. A Hobbs & Shaw Spin-Off we get !
ceejayede and 6 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '06        #8
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,885 | Props total: 16129 16129
Good, that will be a cool action flick. They need to move on from Fast and Furious though. Vin got plenty to fall back on with doing more Ridd!ck movies and the Guardians movies and even a teamup x*x with Ice Cube.
LuffyD and 3 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #9
GroveBoy740 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 5044 5044
Quite sure Vin is gonna get a producer (in name only) credit on the flick.
jholla31 and 2 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '05        #10
bqstudios 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 3206 3206
This would be dope. and the fast crew can make small surprise appearances, people gonna be hype!
 1 year ago '08        #11
tico86 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 8257 8257
on a side note, in the prison scene,
[spoiler - click to view]

? That sh*t's crazy,
TAG81 and 4 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #12
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1118 1118
While I like this idea; I hope this doesn't push back Black Adam even further.
LuffyD and 1 others gave props
 
bruwilliams slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '16        #13
SeanFiero 169 heat pts169
space
space
space
$5,025 | Props total: 11181 11181
 Bama Boy said:
Good, that will be a cool action flick. They need to move on from Fast and Furious though. Vin got plenty to fall back on with doing more Ridd!ck movies and the Guardians movies and even a teamup x*x with Ice Cube.
Outside of Fast and Furious movies i dont think Vin's movies are banking. 3rd x*x movie did bad, his movie before that bombed i think, Witch Hunter was trash, and besides Pitch Black, the Ridd!ck series is lukewarm
Tony Franks and 3 others gave props
 
Lasher slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '06        #14
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,885 | Props total: 16129 16129
 SeanFiero said:
Outside of Fast and Furious movies i dont think Vin's movies are banking. 3rd x*x movie did bad, his movie before that bombed i think, Witch Hunter was trash, and besides Pitch Black, the Ridd!ck series is lukewarm
So you skipped over Guardians for what reason? And x*x made damn near 400 million, how the fu*k is that bad? And Ridd!ck made triple the amount they spent to make it in theaters and then did even better with DVD sales (which is what happened with the original too). They've already signed on for another Ridd!ck movie, a video game and a tie-in TV show Yeah its lukewarm bruh.
Lasher and 2 others gave props
 
GHova315 and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '16        #15
SeanFiero 169 heat pts169
space
space
space
$5,025 | Props total: 11181 11181
 Bama Boy said:
So you skipped over Guardians for what reason? And x*x made damn near 400 million, how the fu*k is that bad? And Ridd!ck made triple the amount they spent to make it in theaters and then did even better with DVD sales (which is what happened with the original too). They've already signed on for another Ridd!ck movie, a video game and a tie-in TV show Yeah its lukewarm bruh.
Because Guardians aint his movie. My bad i thought x*x did bad since l everyone iknow who saw it plus some cats at work said it was trash

Same with Ridd!ck

 1 year ago '06        #16
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,885 | Props total: 16129 16129
 SeanFiero said:
Because Guardians aint his movie. My bad i thought x*x did bad since l everyone iknow who saw it plus some cats at work said it was trash

Same with Ridd!ck

Hes in it and signed up for like 5 sequels so yeah its his movie just as much as its Batista or Chris Pratt's. fu*k are you talking about? Its not his because he doesnt own it? He doesnt own Ridd!ck or Furious either or x*x.

XXX was kinda trash The Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa scenes were amazing and some of the Vin Diesel action scenes too but they went the Fast and Furious route of doing ridiculous car chases and unrealistic action sequences.
Mtyjoejnblkblnd gave props
 
 1 year ago '16        #17
SeanFiero 169 heat pts169
space
space
space
$5,025 | Props total: 11181 11181
 Bama Boy said:
Hes in it and signed up for like 5 sequels so yeah its his movie just as much as its Batista or Chris Pratt's. fu*k are you talking about? Its not his because he doesnt own it? He doesnt own Ridd!ck or Furious either or x*x.

XXX was kinda trash The Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa scenes were amazing and some of the Vin Diesel action scenes too but they went the Fast and Furious route of doing ridiculous car chases and unrealistic action sequences.

He produced Furious, Ridd!ck, and x*x franchises.

Guardians he's just a character.

Like i said ive heard from alot of different places that the last x*x was b00ty so I figured it bombed. Its funny you mentioned Yen because im reading China was the movie's highest earning. Come to find out the asia marketing had Donnie Yen on the cover with Vin Diesel behind him

Aztlan and 2 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #18
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3888 3888
Good, that prison sequence is the scene of the year so far and will be hard to top
Aztlan and 1 others gave props
 
S.ScRaTch27 slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '15        #19
Beezy84 
space
space
space
$347 | Props total: 974 974
My god, stop with this garbage franchise. These movies are terrible.
HipHopFactz and 1 others gave props
 
A T and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 1 year ago '06        #20
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,885 | Props total: 16129 16129
 SeanFiero said:
He produced Furious, Ridd!ck, and x*x franchises.

Guardians he's just a character.

Like i said ive heard from alot of different places that the last x*x was b00ty so I figured it bombed. Its funny you mentioned Yen because im reading China was the movie's highest earning. Come to find out the asia marketing had Donnie Yen on the cover with Vin Diesel behind him

Of course they did, its Donnie fu*kin Yen but Vin Diesel is huge in China too, Fast 8 just did crazy numbers in China.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy