It's Official! Cobra Kai Kendrick Is Your 2017 King Of Album Sales

most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 months ago '11        #1
6303 pageviews
157 comments


kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
It's Official! Cobra Kai Kendrick Is Your 2017 King Of Album Sales
 

 
It's Official! Cobra Kai Kendrick Is Your 2017 King Of Album Sales
image

Based on today’s numbers it appears Kendrick Lamar will beat Drake’s record for the year’s biggest debut.

image

The TDE/Interscope star’s DAMN. is now looking to bow at about 510-520k SPS, surpassing the 505k for Drake’s More Life; it’s already eclipsed More Life in sales. While the race remains tight, Kendrick has emerged as the favorite. Stay tuned.

Lamar is heading for a robust sales week with DAMN., as the title could bow with around 300,000 in traditional album sales. That would earn the set the largest sales week of 2017 for a hip-hop album (beating Drake’s More Life, which started with 225,000 sold) and the second-biggest sales week of the year overall, behind only Ed Sheeran’s (Divide), which launched with 322,000 copies sold in the week ending March 9.

If DAMN. debuts at No. 1, it will give Lamar his third leader. He previously led the Billboard 200 with his last two albums: 2016’s Untitled Unmastered. (178,000 units in its first week, 142,000 of which were in album sales) and 2015’s To Pimp a Butterfly (363,000 units; 324,000 in album sales).
EDIT:

Kendrick Lamar will not only best Drake's first-week total for the top debut of the year—he'll do it by a substantial margin.

DAMN. will surpass 300 million streams; it's only the second title to do so in a single week. The first, of course, was Drake's More Life with 385 million streams in the week ending 3/23/17. With album sales projecting to 325k (100k more than More Life), our updated SPS projection is 560k, giving Kendrick, Top Dawg's TDE crew and Team Interscope the year's top debut by a decisive margin.

It's worth noting that Drake's set, which was released off-cycle (its first week was two days shy of a week), scored global streams in excess of 800m. His status as a streaming colossus has never been in doubt.

Combined album and track sales for DAMN. will make up more than 60% of the first-week total. More Life's sales represented less than 50% of its first week.


image
visit this link http://hitsdailydouble.co .. news&id=306029

image
Kendrick Sweeped The Leg


Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 04-20-2017 at 08:25 PM..
Assassin and 81 others gave props
 
Player Hater and 12 others slapped this ish
 

157 comments for "It's Official! Cobra Kai Kendrick Is Your 2017 King Of Album Sales"

 8 months ago '11        #2
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172

[pic - click to view]


Y'all Had Til April The 14th To Get Y'all Sh!t Together
BrotherMan and 47 others gave props
 
 8 months ago '17        #3
Assassin 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 2570 2570
With all due respect to your threads cause you put in work and sh*t, but on 85% of your threads you have the first post and its so fu*king obvious you on some propwh0ore sh*t mange. Try to get love for being real instead of posting smileys.
Jay585 and 28 others gave props
 
RaIVIpAG3x slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '09        #4
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
King Kung Fu Lord Lamar
kiss0fdeath and 7 others gave props
 
 8 months ago '11        #5
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 Assassin said:
With all due respect to your threads cause you put in work and sh*t, but on 85% of your threads you have the first post and its so fu*king obvious you on some propwh0ore sh*t mange. Try to get love for being real instead of posting smileys.

[pic - click to view]


With all due respect I don't care about props. I care about Hip Hop. And Kendrick becoming the sales leader with this album at this moment is a beautiful thing for the culture.
bigscore and 60 others gave props
 
Whitty Huton and 5 others slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '17        #6
Assassin 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 2570 2570
 kiss0fdeath said:

[pic - click to view]


With all due respect I don't care about props. I care about Hip Hop. And Kendrick becoming the sales leader with this album at this moment is a beautiful thing for the culture.
So explain why you have the first post on 85% of your posts, no matter what type of thread it is?
IGotYouADollar and 2 others gave props
 
bigscore and 5 others slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '13        #7
CROWN 155 heat pts155
space
avatar space
space
$19,740 | Props total: 42836 42836
Didn't Views go platinum the first week?
The Tyrant One and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '11        #8
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 CROWN said:
Didn't Views go platinum the first week?
No. It also came out in 2016.

Edit:I think that's a typo in the article swapping Views for More Life. I fixed it.


Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 04-20-2017 at 08:19 AM..
leh and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '11        #9
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 Assassin said:
So explain why you have the first post on 85% of your posts, no matter what type of thread it is?
That's not true. But I don't keep track of those type of things as closely as it seems you do.
King CS and 1 others gave props
 
 8 months ago '13        #10
CROWN 155 heat pts155
space
avatar space
space
$19,740 | Props total: 42836 42836
 kiss0fdeath said:
No. It also came out in 2016.
Sooo they're comparing it to the sales for this year? Aka Views sold 500k+ copies after being released almost exactly a year ago?
kiss0fdeath and 1 others gave props
 
 8 months ago '11        #11
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 CROWN said:
Sooo they're comparing it to the sales for this year? Aka Views sold 500k+ copies after being released almost exactly a year ago?
Views sales were calculated in 2016 because that's when it debuted. At any rate those sales numbers were controversial at the time because they included YouTube views for Hotline Bling which was released the year before.

Edit: Article had a typo. They meant More Life


Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 04-20-2017 at 08:24 AM..
The Boat slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '17        #12
Assassin 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 2570 2570
 kiss0fdeath said:
That's not true. But I don't keep track of those type of things as closely as it seems you do.







This is just from the past 3 days..

Go look at the first page of all those..
cryssyx3 and 3 others gave props
 
roddy got white and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '17        #13
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$628 | Props total: 2198 2198
 CROWN said:
Sooo they're comparing it to the sales for this year? Aka Views sold 500k+ copies after being released almost exactly a year ago?
Admittedly I haven't clicked into the article itself yet, but the quote is talking about beating More Life initial sales and maybe the article (or just op) is comparing initial sales of this album to the initial sales of Views last year (rather than Views' sales this year)
kiss0fdeath gave props
 
 8 months ago '11        #14
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 Assassin said:







This is just from the past 3 days..

Go look at the first page of all those..
Nah, I'm good. But I do think it's interesting you're complaining about first page real estate while wasting first page real estate on a topic that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread though.
bigscore and 8 others gave props
 
cryssyx3 and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '17        #15
Assassin 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 2570 2570
 kiss0fdeath said:
Nah, I'm good. But I do think it's interesting you're complaining about first page real estate while wasting first page real estate on a topic that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread though.


Funny how n*ggas duckin and diving evidence of something they just denied like its not worth their time while posting over 200 times a day on bx.. ok n*gga I see how it is, funny thing is I've shown you plenty of love but I have to expose your snakeish traits cause thats how real n*ggas do.
cryssyx3 and 3 others gave props
 
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '11        #16
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 Tadgh said:
Admittedly I haven't clicked into the article itself yet, but the quote is talking about beating More Life initial sales and maybe the article (or just op) is comparing initial sales of this album to the initial sales of Views last year (rather than Views' sales this year)
There was typo. I think they meant to type More Life. I fixed it.
 8 months ago '09        #17
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
avatar space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17883 17883
 Assassin said:







This is just from the past 3 days..

Go look at the first page of all those..
kiss0fdeath and 1 others gave props
 
Go Jets slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '11        #18
kiss0fdeath 1445 heat pts1445 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,147 | Props total: 122172 122172
 Assassin said:


Funny how n*ggas duckin and diving evidence of something they just denied like its not worth their time while posting over 200 times a day on bx.. ok n*gga I see how it is, funny thing is I've shown you plenty of love but I have to expose your snakeish traits cause thats how real n*ggas do.
My man, I'm not trying to beef with you. I didn't realize first post is so important and I really don't keep track of it. But now that you've brought it to my attention I'll be more mindful of that. If you check the joints I posted today I didn't post first. It's all good, My G.
King CS and 1 others gave props
 
 8 months ago '16        #19
Swaggy Pea 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 4279 4279
When Em and Jay drop this thread will be just a footnote on boxden
kiss0fdeath and 2 others gave props
 
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '17        #20
Assassin 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 2570 2570
 kiss0fdeath said:
My man, I'm not trying to beef with you. I didn't realize first post is so important and I really don't keep track of it. But now that you've brought it to my attention I'll be more mindful of that. If you check the joints I posted today I didn't post first. It's all good, My G.
I wasn't tryna beef but I remember on my old acc (@ease) R.I.P. I did that ONCE and got roasted by like 4 n*ggas like I was some propwh0ore and sh*t, but I understood, be real with me IF you did it just for props than this would be a sign right? But its all love, keep doing your thing I always enjoy your threads.
kiss0fdeath gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy