online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Joey Bada$$ Says He Didn't Make The Best Song Of 2017; Lil Uzi Vert Did

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '11        #1
6461 page views
0 comments

Roddy Little 
Props total: 748 748  Slaps total: 707 707
Joey Bada$$ Says He Didn't Make The Best Song Of 2017; Lil Uzi Vert Did

Joey loves "XO Tour Llif3" as much as you do.
Some hip-hop purists see Joey Bada$$ as an alternative to artists like Lil Uzi Vert (a "mumble rapper" to conservative rap fans), but Joey doesn't feel the same way. In a new interview with The Undefeated, the Brooklyn rapper, who just released his sophomore album ALL-AMERIKK-AN BADA$$, was asked, "Aside from yourself, who do you think has the best song of 2017 so far?" Bada$$ had a very clear front-runner in mind.

"Well, I wouldn’t say I put out the best song of 2017," he admitted. "I think Lil Uzi [Vert] put out the best song so far. It’s called "XO TOUR Llif3."

The rapper went on to perfectly describe the appeal of the song, which has been the highest charting track on SoundCloud for weeks. "It’s just an escape for me," he said. "It’s one of those songs you’ve got to play at high volume."

After being absent from major streaming services despite its popularity, Uzi's "XO Tour Llif3" was finally added to Spotify and Apple Music at the end of March. It's since debuted at no. 49 on the Hot 100.
 http://www.hotnewhiphop.c .. ws.31062.html?

:mspaintjrpraise:

Fresh off two platinum singles and on his way to his third

Leader of the new wave

emoji

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up