Apr 21 - T.I. Squashes His Beef With Lil' Flip, Plans To Serve 25 To Life

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,383 | Props total: 8580 8580
 dtownboy313 said
he shouldn't drop asap if he wanna sell more records. he should drop i'm the greatest or get loose wit nelly. matter of fact he should do a uncut version of get loose.
^^^that's exactly what i've been saying!

04-21-2005, 01:58 PM         #27
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said
I was waiting for someone to say this......

Ludas beef with him ended when he realized one of his partners lied to him.

But eh, Im tired of wasting my breathe on the Flip/TI altercation, without proof people will believe what they want, but i know what REALLY happened with this "altercation" and what really happened with this beef squashing....Flip is so bi*ch....lmao..
really wish you'd let me in on what u know........

14 years ago '04        #28
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,855 | Props total: 4574 4574
I'll get at you on AIM in a minute, I'll let u know

04-21-2005, 02:13 PM         #29
Khrys213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figured they squashed da beef cause they are both on dat Southern Boyz song!

14 years ago '04        #30
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
Lol nah^^^^Its a story behind that. I'd post it, but u know, n*ggas presented with facts, will still believe what they want.

04-21-2005, 02:15 PM         #31
illmixtures 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, how many times have they sqaushed this beef?, sh*t never ends. they be f*ghting again next week.

04-21-2005, 02:16 PM         #32
Khrys213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can u pm a n*gga wat happened!

14 years ago '04        #33
swpw001 
space
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 34 34
Yo, man can u hook me up wit a pm of wat happen wit flip and ti?

04-21-2005, 02:47 PM         #34
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am happy he squash the beef ASAP LOL
FLIP IS NOT THAT GOOD ON THE LYRICAL T.I.P
ON THE OTHER HAND T.I.P IS LYRICAL MONSTER

04-21-2005, 02:50 PM         #35
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil' Flip prob don't want T.I. to air that videotape where he is getting beat up.
I think that's why they squash the beef.

04-21-2005, 03:42 PM         #36
SamSneak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtownboy313 said
he shouldn't drop asap if he wanna sell more records. he should drop i'm the greatest or get loose wit nelly. matter of fact he should do a uncut version of get loose.
From what sources tell me he is making a uncut version for get loose!

14 years ago '04        #37
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 201 201
 dtownboy313 said

I Agree on the Get Loose Uncut video Cuz

14 years ago '04        #38
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,108 | Props total: 248 248
 Khrys213 said
I figured they squashed da beef cause they are both on dat Southern Boyz song!

^^ nah folk that song is old. from my understanding that song was recorded b4 they even started beefing

04-21-2005, 06:02 PM         #39
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanna see the video of the "f*ght"

04-21-2005, 06:02 PM         #40
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said
Hip-hop's newest trend seems to be peace-talking press conferences, and now ATL rapper T.I. has joined the fray, squashing his rivalry with Lil' Flip. Following their street scuffle in Flip's hometown of Houston last month, the rappers sat down in a closed-door meeting, according to sources close to both MCs, and put an end to their beef. And now, with all that noise in the past, Tip is forging ahead with several new projects.
So the video of the f*ght will never be shown. I knew this would happen.

First up is the Pimp Squad Clique, T.I.'s four-member Atlanta collective, who will drop their debut album, 25 to Life, on June 28. That title has nothing to do with doing time, however — the album's name is drawn from the fact that each squad member is under 25. "Set It Out" will be the first single, a video for which is in the works.

"The PSC album is coming in June, you gon' love that," T.I. boasted. "It's really something for the streets, probably the most gutter album you'll hear me on."
He actually thinks that people at checking for P$C. It's going to bomb like those DTP albums.

But before all that, Tip is scheduled to shoot his next solo video, for "ASAP," next week. He's thinking about possibly attaching PSC's clip for "Set It Out" on his vid's end.

T.I. is also settling into his fourth solo album, which he's calling The King. The rapper said with a smile to expect a surprise on his follow-up to Urban Legend.

"On my next album ... I'm not gon' tell you because it's gon' be monumental," T.I. teased. "I won't say nothing about it, because somebody might beat me to it. But The King album is coming soon."

— Hillary Crosley, with reporting by Yasmine Richard and Shaheem Reid

[WEBSITE LINK]

ASAP as a single, does that mean he's going to change the last verse? He was talking about Flip on it. And TIP basically wasted "Get Your sh*t Together". But I think he is follwing the same format as last time.

Radio Song - 24's/Bring Em Out
Street Song - Be Easy/U Don't Know Me
Street Song - Rubber Band Man/ASAP (I doubt ASAP will have the same effect as RBM though)
Radio Song - Let's Get Away/Get Loose?

Not sure what the suprise could be on "The King" but I'll def cop it.

Lol nah^^^^Its a story behind that. I'd post it, but u know, n*ggas presented with facts, will still believe what they want.

Just post it man. :)

Last edited by Krazy K; 04-21-2005 at 06:08 PM..

04-21-2005, 06:03 PM         #41
omnifrost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okkkkaaay

14 years ago '04        #42
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
i think that n*gga got hov on his album i really hope he do
^^^^^ yeah that's what i think to. that sh*t will be banging.

14 years ago '04        #43
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,273 | Props total: 13 13
 dtownboy313 said
he could make get loose uncut vid and still have ASAP as both of his new singles

04-21-2005, 07:13 PM         #44
JamesCon187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said

I ain't hatin on this dude, but how the fu*k he know what happened? Even if he says what he "knows" how you know it's the truth...I was LMAO at the fact that u got so many dudes on the edge of their seat. Regardless of what really went down, you should all know that Flip would beat this skinny fool.

14 years ago '04        #45
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 GR2004 said
Lil' Flip prob don't want T.I. to air that videotape where he is getting beat up.
I think that's why they squash the beef.
You have no idea how close you are to the truth lmao.

14 years ago '04        #46
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 JamesCon187 said
I ain't hatin on this dude, but how the fu*k he know what happened? Even if he says what he "knows" how you know it's the truth...I was LMAO at the fact that u got so many dudes on the edge of their seat. Regardless of what really went down, you should all know that Flip would beat this skinny fool.
I wasn't talking about you lmao. And you're right, just because Flip is bigger than TI means he would have won the f*ght </sarcasm>

Flip was scared, the tape proves it. But I have no way to upload it, I dont even have it, I've just seen it, so theres no point in me speaking on what happens cuz the first thing n*ggas is gon say is "GIMME PROOF"

14 years ago '04        #47
swpw001 
space
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 34 34
^^^^^^^^^^
gotta take ur word for it then

14 years ago '04        #48
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,085 | Props total: 6997 6997
ASAP is dope..hes probably already certified platinum and that was his goal so fu*k it..ASAP is probably his fav. cut of his album so props to dude..

14 years ago '05        #49
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 27 27
bout time they sqashed that sh*t, the beef was dumb anyway

04-21-2005, 09:36 PM         #50
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn dis black on black must stop quick....

Home      

most viewed right now
+156online now  54
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
376 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-59online now  53
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
345 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  49
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  22
Image(s) inside thai beauty