best ab workout

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
8440 pageviews
34 comments

Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 2647 2647
best ab workout

Its the rockstar ab workout heres how u do it

3 sets of 15 each

SET #1

15X - normal crunches
15X - legs parallel to floor crunches (when u bring ya feet off the groud but ya knees r bent)
15X - Obliekes left side (regular sit up postion but cross 1 leg and bring the opposite elbow to your knee)
15X - Oblieks right side
15X - Body straight on the floor crunches, (lie flat)

the last step is while lying on your stomach prop yourself on your forearms and pick your self up inoto a pushup like postion for 15 seconds while tightening ur abs, you'll feel it, trust me.

Doing this and gradually increasing your reps to about 35 or 40 you should have perfect abs, it works, i just started abd i already kno that in abiout 2 weeks my abs is gon look wayyyy better, especially since im thin, try it out see how many reps and set you could do, beginners do 15 cuz its not that bad

34 comments for "best ab workout"

11 years ago '05        #2
space
space
the rockstar ab workout is a great way to get rid of stubborn bellyfat, and increase tone, you will get results and feel them for the next few days
 04-30-2005, 08:19 PM         #3
ja2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good look my n*gga. How many times a week do you have to do this, to get the best result. Because I heard you have to vary your excercises because your muscles get use to them.

11 years ago '05        #4
space
space
you should do it about twice a week, the first time you do it IT WILL k!ll YA STOMACH THE NEXT DAY, if u laugh u in pain, try not to get hit in ya abs cuz u gon b sore thas how u know it works, I wouldnt do it more than 2 times a week though becuase if u keep it sore the muscles wont heal and ya abs will b fu*ked up 4 a while
 05-01-2005, 04:44 PM         #5
dpusha187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo fu*k dat i rather puff on dro
 11 years ago '05        #6
space
space
i do it and i still smoke weed, weed make the pain go away cuz u dont feel sh*t
 05-01-2005, 06:21 PM         #7
Savir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cannot spot reduce fat, this workout will NOT get rid of any belly fat whatsoever. Sound nutrition will get you the results you want, as far as losing body fat goes. You want to truely work out your midsection? Stick to compound/multi-joint lifts, (squats, deads, rows, chins, presses etc.) A mesocycle rich in movements as just prescribed targets the midsection quite nicely, even though direct ab work isn't being performed.
 11 years ago '04        #8
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 389 389
Good work out b, I'ma try this and tone my abs.
 05-02-2005, 10:50 AM         #9
Savir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tone your abs? Lol, there is no such thing as "tonining". Your either gaining lean mass or losing body fat.
 11 years ago '04        #10
-Paradox- 
space
space
$6,449 | Props total: 0 0
Does this work fairly fast?
 11 years ago '05        #11
space
space
it works pretty quickly, it depends on how much u do it, remember the abs are the hardest muscle group to work out because of its size, in about 1 months, you should see a noticable change, by 2 months, if you were thin, you should b close to being ripped
 05-11-2005, 03:37 PM         #12
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
it the abs are the hardest muscle group to work out because of its size,
No.....

In fact, abs are pretty much all fast-twitch fibers, which makes them EASY to grow.... This workout won't do anything for those fibers tho..... Too many reps.... You don't need 15 sets of ab work twice a week either.... I guess since you're doing lots of reps wit low resistance, recovery time will be shortened, but you can get a better ab workout in a shorter period of time wit less volume if you do weighted work....

And this won't do anything for your fat levels either..... Spot reduction is an impossibility.....

Blah.....
 06-03-2005, 09:57 PM         #13
SqUaD UP 2445 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy's Home... said:
No.....

In fact, abs are pretty much all fast-twitch fibers, which makes them EASY to grow.... This workout won't do anything for those fibers tho..... Too many reps.... You don't need 15 sets of ab work twice a week either.... I guess since you're doing lots of reps wit low resistance, recovery time will be shortened, but you can get a better ab workout in a shorter period of time wit less volume if you do weighted work....

And this won't do anything for your fat levels either..... Spot reduction is an impossibility.....

Blah.....

yessir

Last edited by SqUaD UP 2445; 08-04-2005 at 11:06 AM..
 06-04-2005, 07:44 AM         #14
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah homie... The abs that support your torso are located BENEATH your six-pack, shaped like 2 'belts' that go across ya belly.... These inner abs are indeed made up of slow-twitch fibers, much like calves, shoulders and forearms.... The six-pack however is mostly fast-twitch and is built through weighted work....

sh*t, it's easy, do a thousand crunches all week long for a month, then do weighted crunches for 3 sets of 10 reps twice a week for a month.... The latter WILL yield better results.....
 11 years ago '04        #15
y2kingsfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
props.

i'm a skinny guy, so no gut, so the base is already there. however, i started doing this and i like the results
 06-06-2005, 05:08 AM         #16
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would suggest buying a copy of "the Abs Diet" by David Zinczenko. It contains all the info you need nutrition wise and has a great list of exercises for working the 5 critical sections you need to work to get great abs!
 06-06-2005, 03:47 PM         #17
jonjon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just use the cable cross machine an do 4 sets of 100 with like 140lbs to get my abs right do that for like 6 weeks you got perfect abs if your body fat is low enough
 06-06-2005, 05:18 PM         #18
tru_gangsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props. i could use this to help bring out my abs cause my stomach is getting just a little bit soft but i run like hell everyday to lose fat.
 11 years ago '04        #19
outoutout 
space
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
propz
 11 years ago '05        #20
9ine 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 3 3
im gonna try this out. i dont have any soft surfaces to lay on at home other then a bed. would i be able to use a bed for all of these or is it to soft/thick or something for me to get proper results.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago