Just copped a Raspberry Pi

most viewed right now
+16  161
38 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '07        #1
672 page views
8 comments

dbbabd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 1243 1243
Just copped a Raspberry Pi

Just copped a raspberry pi !

What are some good easy projects that I can do to learn Java/Python/Linux ? I also want to know what this thing is capable of!

Ohh and do I need to worry about ESD or anything when dealing with the Pi?

8 comments for "Just copped a Raspberry Pi"

2 years ago '11        #2
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 2923 2923
For projects hit eBay and get a kit that has LEDs and
sensors. You can do so much with that but the raspberry pi alone needs more stuff with it for projects. Also, you should put osmc media player on it or I would get another one and do that.

2 years ago '07        #3
dbbabd 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 bosslife11 said
For projects hit eBay and get a kit that has LEDs and
sensors. You can do so much with that but the raspberry pi alone needs more stuff with it for projects. Also, you should put osmc media player on it or I would get another one and do that.
I could have go the kit with the LED stuff but I decided not to because I didn't think I would use it. Thinking back on it I should have copped it.

2 years ago '11        #4
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
 dbbabd said
I could have go the kit with the LED stuff but I decided not to because I didn't think I would use it. Thinking back on it I should have copped it.
I did the same sh** man lol. I just got the kit with one, And I use the other one for my kodi media center.

2 years ago '08        #5
tico86 181 heat pts181
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 8828 8828
 dbbabd said
Just copped a raspberry pi !

What are some good easy projects that I can do to learn Java/Python/Linux ? I also want to know what this thing is capable of!

Ohh and do I need to worry about ESD or anything when dealing with the Pi?
The retro gaming console is one of the most popular. One day I'll get around to doing mine.

2 years ago '07        #6
dbbabd 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 tico86 said
The retro gaming console is one of the most popular. One day I'll get around to doing mine.

I'm def planning on making one of those. I want to make one that's embedded onto the top of my coffee table with pullout controllers. That would be dope AF to have in the crib while just smoking and chillin wit the fellas. I also want to try to make smart mirrors. If I could get good at making those and somehow sell them on the side $$$!

2 years ago '11        #7
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
 dbbabd said
I'm def planning on making one of those. I want to make one that's embedded onto the top of my coffee table with pullout controllers. That would be dope AF to have in the crib while just smoking and chillin wit the fellas. I also want to try to make smart mirrors. If I could get good at making those and somehow sell them on the side $$$!
Aye man you on the same sh** I am. Building a smart mirror is on my list for sure. Ive been getting my python skills up and working with the raspberry pi and arduino. I'm going to start posting things I make in a few months on here and medium. Let me know if you build something cool.

2 years ago '07        #8
dbbabd 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 bosslife11 said
Aye man you on the same sh** I am. Building a smart mirror is on my list for sure. Ive been getting my python skills up and working with the raspberry pi and arduino. I'm going to start posting things I make in a few months on here and medium. Let me know if you build something cool.
Yea I'm trying to learn programming while doing something cool. This could potentially be a gold mine though. All of the things that thus device could do could easily be sold as a product

2 years ago '16        #9
thelongdm 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 56 56
put kodi on it

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
50 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
149 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-28online now  21
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous booty cause i'm gonna get preye..
146 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy