online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Arum: UFC wants 50% of McGregor’s purse for Mayweather fight

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

7 years ago '15        #1
4684 page views
0 comments

The Flyin Lion 
Props total: 10811 10 K  Slaps total: 4924 4 K
Arum: UFC wants 50% of McGregor’s purse for Mayweather fight

Arum: UFC wants 50 percent of Conor McGregor’s purse for Floyd Mayweather fight

Boxing promoter Bob Arum believes that if Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather doesn’t happen, the UFC will be the reason why.
by Tim Burke@TB_Money Mar 23, 2017, 10:00pm EDT

YT
YT

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has been around forever, and has long been a controversial figure in the sport of boxing. He has also never been shy about bashing MMA, and the UFC in particular, when he gets the chance. With that being said, he does offer a unique perspective on the proposed Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather boxing match simply due to his experience.

In an interview with FightHub he offered his perspective on the fight, and dropped an interesting tidbit about an apparent deal the UFC tried to make with McGregor regarding his purse for the bout:

"I think the only impediment there is the UFC, because UFC doesn't treat fighters the same way that boxing promoters do. In other words, UFC fighters get so much less than boxers do. They proposed a deal to Conor that on his share of the purse, they take 50 percent. Now, give me a break.

"If the fight doesn't happen...not that I think it's going to be a great fight, because I think Conor fighting Mayweather is not really a fight, if it's boxing. Conor (is a) great MMA fighter, but hasn't shown anything in boxing. And Mayweather's one of the great fighters. But if that fight doesn't happen, the blame will only be on the UFC."

This is Bob Arum after all, so take the whole UFC proposal comment with a grain of salt. He’s not involved in the negotiations, but as one of the most powerful men in the sport of boxing, it wouldn’t be surprising if he was privy to that sort of information.

http://www.bloodyelbow.co .. oxing-mma-news

--------------------------------------------------
bonus video:
YT

go to 00:45 Arum says James Prince sent goons with baseball bats to Arums gym and took them to the heads of Mayweathers people and the gym was splattered with blood. sh*ts real

Last edited by The Flyin Lion; 03-24-2017 at 12:00 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4117
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5216
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+575
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food