online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New Song “Never Switch”

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '07        #1
12590 page views
0 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 315914 315 K  Slaps total: 27666 27 K
icon Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New Song “Never Switch”

Troy Ave has zero tolerance for people who are disloyal. The Brooklyn rapper takes a shot at his former manager Hovain by crossing out the man’s face in the artwork for his new song “Never Switch.” The rapper’s slain friend Banga also appears in the image.

Troy shared a message about the track via SoundCloud.

“If You Ever Had Somebody Switch Sides or Be Disloyal While You Kept it 100 then u can relate!” Troy wrote.

The Rubi Rosa-produced record is filled with rhymes about Troy’s views on trusting others. He also takes a little time to do some bragging and boasting.
“Haterade whatchu sipping on/Get some money, quit the tripping ‘fore I get you gone/I be whipping, I be dipping, I be in my foreign/Every time I’m getting money back I call it scoring/And you got no shots/Even if you had a Draco, it’d be no shots,” Troy raps.
“Never Switch” will appear on Troy’s upcoming mixtape, Dope Boy Troy Volume One, which is scheduled to drop on Friday (March 24). The project marks a welcomed return to music for the rapper following a tumultuous 2016.

Troy is facing attempted murder charges due to his role in the infamous shooting at Irving Plaza in New York in May 2016. His friend Banga was shot and ki1led in the melee.

Things got worse for Troy in December 2016, when he was shot twice while on his way to visit family in Brooklyn. Now, the BSB Records artist hopes to finally put the rough year behind him and refocus on his career.

http://www.xxlmag.com/rap .. ckback=tsmclip

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 03-22-2017 at 07:19 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8113
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-275
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1352
Video inside Rozay shouldve kept quiet..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop