Nintendo Switch Production Doubling 2 Meet Demand, “At Least” 16 Million Units by Mar 2018

most viewed right now
Might've been the finest bi-ches, I've ever seen at hooters...
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Can't make it to the Booty Club this weekend.......don't worry BX, I Go..
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA TNT Gone Fisin'
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Future Hendrix - DNA (original)
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '09        #1
1190 pageviews
46 comments

Tiko377 1704 heat pts1704
space
space
$14,015 | Props total: 5847 5847
Nintendo Switch Production Doubling 2 Meet Demand, “At Least” 16 Million Units by Mar 2018

The Nintendo Switch is now in the hands of players everywhere as the system made its debut two weeks ago, and while the system has already reached solid numbers in its debut, Nintendo seems to be looking to expand its production of the console to meet the vast demand from consumers.

In a report from The Wall Street Journal (via GamesIndustry.biz) according to sources “briefed on the plan,” Nintendo is preparing to double its previously-planned production of Nintendo Switch units in the fiscal year ending in March 2018. Previously, Nintendo was planning to produce 8 million consoles through the year, but the new production estimate has now been raised to “at least” 16 million units to meet the higher-than-expected demand from consumers.

Due to the demand from consumers already seen since the console’s launch, Nintendo has raised its estimates for sales during the system’s first year to 10 million units in the next fiscal year. Nintendo, however, has not confirmed or announced any official plans outside of The Wall Street Journal‘s report, so these figures should be taken with some grain of salt.

Despite this, early estimates for the Nintendo Switch’s sales during its first few weeks have put the system at 1.5 million units, and also put the Nintendo Switch as the fastest-selling console in Europe and the Americas since its launch two weeks ago.

Source: The Wall Street Journal via GamesIndustry.biz
P-Hill|M and 5 others gave props

46 comments for "Nintendo Switch Production Doubling 2 Meet Demand, “At Least” 16 Million Units by Mar 2018"

1 month ago '16        #2
Menosay 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 2606 2606
RevolverLuciana gave props

1 month ago '17        #3
ChillBeatz 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 5407 5407
 1 month ago '05        #4
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,132 | Props total: 6111 6111
 ChillBeatz said:

Idk why I'm handing this to you
 1 month ago '17        #5
ChillBeatz 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:

Idk why I'm handing this to you
Because I'm not playing this right now...

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k?
Mtyjoejnblkblnd and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '05        #6
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ChillBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k?
That was hot. I'm still too pus*y to go head up with one of those ... I keep it moving
ChillBeatz and 5 others gave props

1 month ago '17        #7
ChillBeatz 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
That was hot. I'm still too pus*y to go head up with one of those ... I keep it moving
They that hard?
 1 month ago '05        #8
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ChillBeatz said:
They that hard?
You can barely damage them and they shoot a laser beam right at you no matter where you are if you're in their line of sight
 1 month ago '17        #9
ChillBeatz 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
You can barely damage them and they shoot a laser beam right at you no matter where you are if you're in their line of sight
 1 month ago '16        #10
Menosay 11 heat pts11
space
space
 P-Hill said:
You parry the laser with your shield it shoots it back right into them they easy 1 on 1
 1 month ago '05        #11
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Menosay said:
You parry the laser with your shield it shoots it back right into them they easy 1 on 1
Word???!!

Oh yeah they done when I get home
Menosay and 2 others gave props

1 month ago '16        #12
Menosay 11 heat pts11
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Word???!!

Yea once you get that timing down you're set
 1 month ago '04        #13
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$8,861 | Props total: 2332 2332
 Menosay said:
Yea once you get that timing down you're set
Menosay gave props

1 month ago '05        #14
Krazie 131 heat pts131
space
space
$43,049 | Props total: 13730 13730
 ChillBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k?
Play it on your Wii U
 1 month ago '15        #15
Lito Guapalot 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 3885 3885
 P-Hill said:
Word???!!

You can cut the legs off too (one hit from guardian weapons multiple from others). I just run up, slice the legs, shoot a arrow in the eye when they take aim, and just slash they a.ss. Rinse and repeat
 1 month ago '10        #16
KJHARDY 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 5968 5968
March 2018
 1 month ago '06        #17
marcusaka50 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$27,630 | Props total: 5259 5259
the price range is one of the keys that made this system successful at launch....could replace the 3ds...if i was nintendo i think they could bring another console out that can compete with sony and microsoft and corner the console market...but i doubt nintendo gives a sh*t....
DavidAames gave props

1 month ago '04        #18
quintosis03 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 537 537
 P-Hill said:
I thought I was the only one. I see those. I save and get the hell on. fu*k them
P-Hill|M and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '12        #19
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 5063 5063
 marcusaka50 said:
the price range is one of the keys that made this system successful at launch....could replace the 3ds...if i was nintendo i think they could bring another console out that can compete with sony and microsoft and corner the console market...but i doubt nintendo gives a sh*t....
the ability to go from t. v to handheld is too good. the whole family can get some use put of it. and if you think ahead to the future, mobile gaming sold more then console and PC, which is fu*king insane. people spending money on games that require you to buy more playtime, the mobile sh*t basically went back to the arcade lol. either you spend so you dont have to wait for more "time" or youre spending so you speed up the building process of whatever it may be. switch needs to cut out mobile or at least try to take a share of it, make a bunch of "apps" that are on the level or better of the ones in the app store. make them multiplayer and sell the full games for like 5$ - 10$ each after a free trial. put in none of the predatory stuff that the mobile games have in them. it makes no sense for nintendo to try to get into the console war unless it has some kind of family orientated gimmick attached to it.
 1 month ago '14        #20
Tony Redgrave 
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 2085 2085
 marcusaka50 said:
If a price drop happens during the holidays and that Pokemon Stars rumor is true, then they can make that 16 million mark by next year easily.
KJHARDY gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Carmen Bryan on Having a Relationship w/ Jay Z while Still w/ NaS
37 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bieber’s Ex Chantel Jeffries
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NUPAC Allegedly Sold 830 Copies? (Since BX has Mocked Sales, It is Time for yo..
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxden celeb jesse williams a real one, leaves wife for pawg
250 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Birdman/Cashmoney signs 6 all Female BBW rap group "The Bartel
118 comments
2 days ago