Lenovo Flexible prototype phone unveiled

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fyre festival:scam, canceled, artist no shows, attendees stranded
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ja rule Finesses a Whole Generation
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar messing up lonzo shoe deals
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Kendrick Lamar Used A Reference Track For "DNA" 👀
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '17        #1
974 pageviews
17 comments

RocAFella Chain 255 heat pts255
space
space
$787 | Props total: 11553 11553
Lenovo Flexible prototype phone unveiled

csmitty and 12 others gave props

17 comments for "Lenovo Flexible prototype phone unveiled"

1 month ago '09        #2
csmitty 2 heat pts
space
space
$198 | Props total: 218 218
That's pretty dope. Will probably be standard phones in 5-7 years
RocAFella Chain and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '10        #3
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 610 610
That's the innovation I've been waiting on. Phone manufacturers haven't pushed the envelope in a while now.
RocAFella Chain and 3 others gave props

1 month ago '10        #4
Mindfulness 663 heat pts663
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 16873 16873
RocAFella Chain gave props

1 month ago '06        #5
dagreat1_87 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,327 | Props total: 1431 1431
nice. we're in the future people!
RocAFella Chain and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #6
largon 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 201 201
samsung has been talking about this for decades and never did anything, lenovo just outdid their a.ss, smh.. i'm glad i'm no longer a samsung fan anyways. sticking with apple forever reliability/quality..
fat_boyy21 and 2 others gave props

worldwide202 and 6 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '16        #7
Rhyming Joints 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,127 | Props total: 12446 12446
That tablet phone

With the regular phone one, how the hell do they do that and keep the internals intact?

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '07        #8
CadillacVyse 885 heat pts885
space
space
$26,008 | Props total: 10871 10871
That's pretty dope.
RocAFella Chain gave props

1 month ago '14        #9
BigBrother 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 657 657
Too woke for this sh*t

Next level slave tracker collar, and another step toward skin implants.
1 of 1 Houston and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #10
Beezy84 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 339 339
Damn it, when I was a kid I thought for sure I'd have a flying car. But instead I just got 50 variations of touch screen computers.

Still cool though. At least we're getting closer to self driving cars so I can play with all my touchscreen devices on the ride.
1 of 1 Houston and 5 others gave props

1 month ago '14        #11
consigliereA 63 heat pts63
space
space
$19,999 | Props total: 14260 14260
 Beezy84 said:
Damn it, when I was a kid I thought for sure I'd have a flying car. But instead I just got 50 variations of touch screen computers.

Still cool though. At least we're getting closer to self driving cars so I can play with all my touchscreen devices on the ride.
I think I'm about to make a thread just for you..

Edit: fu*k it, I'll post it here..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video - click to view]

It's not often that the aerospace and automotive industries come together, though when they do, things tend to take flight, both literally and figuratively.

Meet the Pop.Up, a concept for multi-modal transportation that makes use of both ground as well as airspace, consisting of three main layers.

First, you have an Artificial Intelligence platform able to manage the travel complexity, offering alternative usage scenarios for a seamless travel experience. Then there's the passenger capsule that can be coupled with two different electric propelled modules (for ground and air), and finally you have the interface module that interacts with users virtually.

The Pop.Up concept presented at this year's Geneva Motor Show, basically combines the flexibility of a small two-seater road car, with the freedom and speed of a vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) air vehicle, bridging the previously-mentioned automotive and aerospace domains.

From an operational standpoint, the system would have passengers plan their journey and book their trip via an easy-to-use app. Then the system would automatically suggest the best transportation method, while taking into account timing, traffic congestion, costs, ridesharing demands and so on.

If the trip is to be done by air, once completed, the air and ground modules will autonomously return to dedicated recharge stations in order to wait for their next customers.

In terms of dimensions, the concept's carbon fiber cocoon measures 2.6 meters (8.5 ft) long, 1.4 meters (4.6 ft) high and 1.5 meters (4.9 ft) wide. Once coupled to the ground module, the vehicle becomes a battery-powered city car, however for air travel, it works via a 5 by 4.4 meter (16 by 14 ft) air module propelled by eight counter-rotating rotors.

"Adding the third dimension to seamless multi-modal transportation networks will without a doubt improve the way we live and how we get from A to B," said Mathias Thomsen, GM for Urban Air Mobility at Airbus. "Successfully designing and implementing solutions that will work both in the air and on the ground requires a joint reflection on the part of both aerospace and automotive sectors, alongside collaboration with local government bodies for infrastructure and regulatory frameworks. Italdesign, with its long track record of exceptional vehicle design was an exciting partner for Airbus for this unique concept project."

If you're curious about performance and driving/flying range, know that the ground module is powered by two motors with a total output of 60 kW (80 HP), needs 15 min to charge, will do 100 km/h (62 mph) and has a range of 130 km (80 miles).

The air module on the other hand packs 136 kW (182 HP), will also charge in 15 min, has the same top speed as the ground module, yet its maximum range is shorter at 100 km (without payload).

Last edited by consigliereA; 03-18-2017 at 02:49 PM..
Beezy84 and 4 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #12
Beezy84 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 339 339
 consigliereA said:
I think I'm about to make a thread just for you..

Edit: fu*k it, I'll post it here..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell yea! This is what I need.
consigliereA gave props

1 month ago '14        #13
consigliereA 63 heat pts63
space
space
$19,999 | Props total: 14260 14260
 Beezy84 said:
Hell yea! This is what I need.
 1 month ago '16        #14
Stables08 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 8232 8232
Resolution going take a super hit
 1 month ago '05        #15
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,202 | Props total: 1710 1710
 largon said:
samsung has been talking about this for decades and never did anything, lenovo just outdid their a.ss, smh.. i'm glad i'm no longer a samsung fan anyways. sticking with apple forever reliability/quality..
Been multiple sources saying iphones have exploded but iPhone will never recall sh*t. They instead will keep taking basic things off of a phone and charge you more for the accessories that go to it. But what ever you say buddy
Y.G. and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '17        #16
ghettorockstar 30 heat pts30
space
space
$756 | Props total: 1774 1774
 1 month ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,512 | Props total: 8983 8983
 largon said:
Lenovo outdid*Samsung by simply showing a prototype similar to what Samsung has shown in the past? That's on top of Samsung actually selling an actual bendable phone next year. And that's while all other companies will still be "outdoing" Samsung by demoing prototypes. Fockin dummy.
ThePainkiller and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #18
Teddy KGB 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,104 | Props total: 14930 14930
Big deal. I had a bendable phone years ago.

[pic - click to view]

ThePainkiller and 1 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bieber’s Ex Chantel Jeffries
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Young boy goes to columbia
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Carmen Bryan on Having a Relationship w/ Jay Z while Still w/ NaS
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NUPAC Allegedly Sold 830 Copies? (Since BX has Mocked Sales, It is Time for yo..
146 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jeremy Lin comments on Asian stereotypes
108 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shine Wale Droppin Friday 4/28/17
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chris Pratt on What Went Wrong With ‘Suicide Squad': ‘Too Many Charac..
40 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn Birdman/Cashmoney signs 6 all Female BBW rap group "The Bartel
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy