online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Lying th0t Falsely Accused Football Players of r@pe After Taking Double Pipe In Bathroom

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 years ago '11        #1
16334 page views
0 comments

kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x247
Props total: 263473 263 K  Slaps total: 20612 20 K
Lying th0t Falsely Accused Football Players of r@pe After Taking Double Pipe In Bathroom

Police said 18-year-old Nikki Yovino, of South Setauket, N.Y., has been charged with second-degree falsely reporting an incident and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

Police said 18-year-old Nikki Yovino, of South Setauket, N.Y., has been charged with second-degree falsely reporting an incident and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

BRIDGEPORT - Two Sacred Heart University football players who were suspended from the team and lost their scholarships last year following r@pe allegations have been cleared after police said the young woman recanted her story.

The tampering charge is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.
emoji

After surrendering to police here Yovino was released after posting $150,000 bond.

Yovino’s lawyer, Mark Sherman, of Stamford, said he hadn’t seen the arrest warrant affidavit but continued, “My client denies the allegations and stands by her original story.”

One of the students has now been allowed readmission to the school but without his scholarship and he is no longer on the football team.

“Whenever there is any kind of incident at Sacred Heart University, we go to great lengths to ensure due process for all parties involved,” said SHU Spokeswoman Deborah Noack. “The way that this particular case is playing out certainly demonstrates the validity of our procedures.”

The names of the two students is being withheld by Hearst Connecticut Media to prevent further victimization. The lawyer for one of the students said his client does not want to comment on Yovino’s arrest and want to put the incident behind him.

According to that affidavit, when Police Detective Walberto Cotto Jr. pressed Yovino about inconsistencies in her original statement she admitted she had made up the allegations against the two young men in the hope of gaining sympathy from a prospective boyfriend.

On Oct. 15, police were dispatched to St. Vincent’s Medical Center for a s3xual assault complaint. Police said Yovino told them she had attended a Sacred Heart football club party the night before at a house at Lakeside Drive here.

Police said the girl claimed the two men pulled her into a bathroom in the basement of the house.

“I don’t want to be in here, I don’t want to do anything. My friends are waiting for me outside, let me go outside,” police said she claims she told the men.

They said she continued that they held her down and each took a turn s3xually assaulting her.

Police said both men admitted having s3x with Yovino in the bathroom, but said it was consensual.

Both students agreed to withdraw from the university after they were stripped of their scholarships and as they were about to go before a disciplinary hearing.

Detective Cotto later questioned Yovino again after other students told them it appeared Yovino had gone willingly into the bathroom with the men.

One student said he had overheard Yovino telling the men she wanted to have s3x with them, the affidavit states.

“She admitted that she made up the allegation of s3xual assault against (the football players) because it was the first thing that came to mind and she didn’t want to lose (another male student) as a friend and potential boyfriend. She stated that she believed when (the other male student) heard the allegation it would make him angry and sympathetic to her,” the affidavit states.

http://m.ctpost.com/local .. e-10950934.php

emoji

Nate Parker Rolling In His Grave

Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 02-22-2017 at 03:18 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5118
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career