online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Birdman Says Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Are Dropping Projects This Year

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '07        #1
6761 page views
0 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 315914 315 K  Slaps total: 27666 27 K
icon Birdman Says Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Are Dropping Projects This Year

NEW ORLEANS, LA – With NBA All-Star Weekend taking place in New Orleans, it made sense for Cash Money to have some type of presence including a semi-reunion for the Hot Boys.

During a homecoming bash at Bud Light Crew HQ, both Birdman and Mannie Fresh spoke to Billboard about their plans for the upcoming year. This includes their exclusive Apple Music documentary Before Anything, which centers on Cash Money before the label’s success.

“I thought it made more sense to put it out this year on our 20th anniversary,” Birdman says of the flick. “Anybody that been in this business and this industry for 20 years with the same company, it just don’t happen.

We was honored, blessed and fortunate enough to be able to do it and I thought this would be the perfect time to do it. [I remember] the fame that come with the glory, all the numbers and the sales but the struggle, the obstacles, the situations, the sh*t that we been through — that would make a man.”
Birdman also gave a slew of updates on upcoming album releases on Cash Money including Rich Gang 2, his own solo project — his first in seven years — Ms. Gladys, and those from Nicki Minaj, Drake and Lil Wayne, saying the three are “coming with their projects.”

And by Weezy, he means the long-awaited Tha Carter V.

“You will get it this year,” he said. “Me and Wayne will be aight. I’ma make that work. That’s my son and I love him, and we’ll make it happen.”
This year, Wayne not only promised Tha Carter V, but also Funeral, Velvet and Dedication 6.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/n .. ects-this-year

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8113
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-275
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1352
Video inside Rozay shouldve kept quiet..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop