Leslie Jones Has Moved on From Milo Yiannopoulos: ‘I Was Done the Day I Blocked Him’

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '06        #1
805 page views
6 comments

SM 40388 heat pts40388
space
space
space
$139,232 | Props total: 113634 113634
Leslie Jones Has Moved on From Milo Yiannopoulos: ‘I Was Done the Day I Blocked Him’

“He has no space here!” tweets the “Saturday Night Live” star months after getting the right-wing provocateur banned from Twitter

Leslie Jones was nonplussed by Monday’s flurry of news concerning Milo Yiannopoulos.

“You guys are giving him too much energy,” the “Ghostbusters” star tweeted that afternoon. “I was done the day I blocked him & got his a*s banned. Been done and moved on. He has no space here!”

Jones’ tweet arrived hours after Simon & Schuster shelved “Dangerous,” its planned book by Yiannopoulos, and the Conservative Political Action Conference formally rescinded an invite to the Breitbart News editor to speak at the conference. Both decisions came in the wake of backlash surrounding a video that surfaced on Sunday showing Yiannopoulos saying that some relationships between adults and 13-year-olds are consensual. He also joked that being molested had made him good at oral s*x.

Yiannopoulos was banned from Twitter last July after the pundit targeted Jones online when “Ghosbusters” was released. Jones received an onslaught of racist tweets as a result of Yiannopoulos taking her on.

On his Friday night appearance on “Real Time with Bill Maher,” Yiannopoulos defended his treatment of Jones: “I wrote a bad review of the movie. I said she look like a dude; she does. I said she’s barely literate; she is. And I simply don’t accept that the star of a Hollywood blockbuster is sitting in a Hollywood mansion crying over mean words on the internet. Get over it. Mean words on the internet don’t hurt anyone.”

See Jones’ tweet below:

visit this link http://www.thewrap.com/le .. i-blocked-him/

6 comments for "Leslie Jones Has Moved on From Milo Yiannopoulos: ‘I Was Done the Day I Blocked Him’"

2 years ago '05        #2
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,575 | Props total: 1922 1922
I saw Real Time with Bill Maher and how the fu*k is Milo famous? This guy is a flaming troll, he even called himself that...I swear anyone can get famous these days.

2 years ago '12        #3
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,439 | Props total: 7171 7171
 2bigz said
I saw Real Time with Bill Maher and how the fu*k is Milo famous? This guy is a flaming troll, he even called himself that...I swear anyone can get famous these days.
I was thinking the same thing

2 years ago '13        #4
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 2301 2301
fu*k this pus*y clot

2 years ago '11        #5
DJ EM Double 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,280 | Props total: 4681 4681
didn't she cry to the owner of twitter to block him for her because he said factually I might add that she looked like a man

fu*k outta here

2 years ago '07        #6
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
space
space
$28,742 | Props total: 21036 21036

[pic - click to view]

This fake Ellen DeGeneres creature got the nerve to call someone else outside of their gender

2 years ago '09        #7
messy marv stan 5197 heat pts5197
space
space
$70,323 | Props total: 114247 114247
 DJ EM Double said
didn't she cry to the owner of twitter to block him for her because he said factually I might add that she looked like a man

fu*k outta here

that ugly unfunny bi*ch was 90% f the reason the feminist ghostbusters movie tanked worse than her twitter stike

CadillacVyse said

[pic - click to view]

This fake Ellen DeGeneres creature got the nerve to call someone else outside of their gender

she looks like a gargoyle

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
NBA Dwayne Wades son werks the runway better than Tyra Banks
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  33
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+94online now  26
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
258 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+144online now  25
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Auntie Before I Fvck Her, Bruh
91 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy