illmatic 2... (by the #1 nas hater).. the album we deserve

most viewed right now
 259
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
86 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 121
Article inside **Warning! Do Not Travel to the following cities during these weekend..
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 116
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Boskoe100 keeping it real on the Hell Rell situation
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-21-2005, 01:01 PM         #41
what? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
nas hasn't went platnium since i am... jay-z k!lled his marketability... nas won the battle, but he didn't know how to win, so jay came out with new fans, and nas actually lost fans in a win...

FACTS:

nastradamus = platinum/double plat

stillmatic = double platinum

godson = platinum

streets disciple = platinum



sorry.
 12 years ago '04        #42
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
 what? said:
FACTS:

nastradamus = platinum/double plat

stillmatic = double platinum

godson = platinum

streets disciple = platinum



sorry.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

in your dreams, stillmatic is certified platnium, but he never actually sold a million records on that album unless like 50,000 copies got sold in the last 6-8 months... i doubt it

your a moron... streets discplie isn't even gold... lol the soundscan numbers get posted every week... hes still in the 450K range...

don't ever speak again... your an idiot... sales don't even matter, but get ya facts straight.... nastradamus is not plat, neither is god's son...
 04-21-2005, 01:38 PM         #43
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet the people on this board that are sayin that Nas fell off are the same cats who said Dre fell off......Its called growth and every single artist in history has a point where they slow down. Its impossible to appease everyone yo. If you average out nas's work there are very few that compare to his greatness. And someone mention STILLMATIC for god sakes. that damn album carried me through high school. We smoked to that sh*t daily.
 04-21-2005, 02:29 PM         #44
what? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

in your dreams, stillmatic is certified platnium, but he never actually sold a million records on that album unless like 50,000 copies got sold in the last 6-8 months... i doubt it

your a moron... streets discplie isn't even gold... lol the soundscan numbers get posted every week... hes still in the 450K range...

don't ever speak again... your an idiot... sales don't even matter, but get ya facts straight.... nastradamus is not plat, neither is god's son...


what a fu*kin loser!!!

196 NAS STREET'S DISCIPLE 4,780 -19 5,871 642,392


certified gold already & will get the plat certification as its a double album.



i was wrong on stillmatic tho' (from "this is a year that i wont regret, sold CDs, double platinum, met more execs").. sh*t sold only 1.8, and nastradamus (1.4), godson did 1.2






now u get ya facts straight, whiteboy!! and stop uppin that wack a.ss compilation u made... LMAO @ small world being unreleased!!!
ROFL @ rise & fall feat AZ without a single line from AZ in the song, adding a havoc freestyle & nas verse off on da real 2004 trying to make it pass for the "original" version.. LMAO

and renaming old joints to make them look new wont help u either!!

u aint fooling nobody but 15 y old kids like u, every other nas fan had those joints for years already!!! and in better quality to add to it, cornball!!!
 12 years ago '04        #45
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
duck tales

duck tales

i don't even gotta respond..... that was pathetic

go to ohhla.com and check yaself


Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-21-2005 at 02:34 PM..
 04-21-2005, 02:36 PM         #46
what? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, link wont work, but just do the research on riaa.com, stupid fu*k!!
 12 years ago '04        #47
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
keep talkin.. u mad cause i got the biggest mixtape out right now...

and you too young to appreciate it

LoL.... 4,000 Views, a few thousand mixtapes sold and motherfu*kers still tryin to talk...

and havoc has the first verse in the released version of on da real smart kid

lol and your racist


Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-21-2005 at 02:42 PM..
 04-21-2005, 02:47 PM         #48
what? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ "ducktales" when i sonned u with a riaa.com link!!! thats all u could come up with!!

ya mixtape aint sh*t man!! thats why outta the 4000 peeps that got read it off of the "illmatic 2" title, 3900 left without a comment, fool!!!

thats what happens when u try to hype up people but aint got sh*t!! the original version of on da real was nas, screwball & cormega. the version u posted was made by acorny a.ss mp3 dj like u who added a verse from a mobb deep freestyle & nas verse from the new version of on da real that dropped last year on the illmatic 10 year anniversary CD.

lol, even the sound changes between the verses!!
 12 years ago '04        #49
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
okkkk smart guy.. that version was never released... the version w/ havoc is the real version, thats a fact, check amazon... hell nas isn't even a released version until illmatic remastered... stop tryin to play like you know, u don't... i've been doin this a for a lil while young buck... i know my sh*t... did i say 'original' version? no.. i said my version has 2 nas verses, second of which wasn't new on nas's on da real 2004, his third verse was new... the second verse is from the 'iam' time period... it was 3 verses, 3 different eras remember?.. jesus...

and riaa hands out certificates and they don't track over the counter soundscan sales... they count albums shipped, not sold
and the numbers are already counting streets discple as 2 for 1...

don't ever question me... i been around waaaay too long... if ya weren't 14 u'd already know i'm respected around here... thats why i got like 2 g's in props for the tape.. who cares about reply's? i already got the reup record... i got 4 tapes poppin right now ... and whats with the racist remarks?


Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-21-2005 at 02:59 PM..
 04-21-2005, 03:11 PM         #50
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u gona pm a link?
 12 years ago '04        #51
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
 HERCH said:
u gona pm a link?
u know it...

btw... u peep the ras kass i did?
 04-21-2005, 03:19 PM         #52
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man...

Y dont u pm all the work uve done so i could tell u what i want..

ill keep the props comin..
 12 years ago '04        #53
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
 HERCH said:
nah man...

Y dont u pm all the work uve done so i could tell u what i want..

ill keep the props comin..

just hit up the website in my sig

its just a listing of all my work
 04-21-2005, 03:34 PM         #54
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
besides the nas.. le me get..

Young Buck The Ten-A-Key Titan (King Of The South Edition)
Unofficial Best Of Green Lantern The Prequel To Armageddon
1-900-Fab-Flow(Dial A murder)
Jae Millz Real Recognize Real (The Beats Are Watching)
 04-21-2005, 03:41 PM         #55
what? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
okkkk smart guy.. that version was never released... the version w/ havoc is the real version, thats a fact, check amazon... hell nas isn't even a released version until illmatic remastered... stop tryin to play like you know, u don't... i've been doin this a for a lil while young buck... i know my sh*t... did i say 'original' version? no.. i said my version has 2 nas verses, second of which wasn't new on nas's on da real 2004, his third verse was new... the second verse is from the 'iam' time period... it was 3 verses, 3 different eras remember?.. jesus...

and riaa hands out certificates and they don't track over the counter soundscan sales... they count albums shipped, not sold
and the numbers are already counting streets discple as 2 for 1...

don't ever question me... i been around waaaay too long... if ya weren't 14 u'd already know i'm respected around here... thats why i got like 2 g's in props for the tape.. who cares about reply's? i already got the reup record... i got 4 tapes poppin right now ... and whats with the racist remarks?

respected around here????? on a fu*ken website??? yea kid!!!! lol u cant be more than 16, braggin about gettin rep points on internet, fu*kin nerd!! thats all u is.. ROFL!!


who said i was a racist? called ya whiteboy!! if u think thats racist, then u aint comfortable being white....


and for the record, streets disciple 600K sales aint counted as double fool!! only RIAA counts double for certification, soundscan counts them as one whether its a single or double LP!!


again son, dont come up here talkin like u know sh*t when its the second time im provin u wrong, u aint said sh*t in the meantime!!!
 12 years ago '04        #56
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 103 103
nah man, your wrong.. period
 04-21-2005, 03:56 PM         #57
JamesCon187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
well whatever.. he hasn't even really had a great album since it was written


everythings been average to bad


Am I the only one who though God's Son was hot as hell? Not Illmatic, but an ill album
 04-21-2005, 03:58 PM         #58
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
proprs.....can some one re-up?
 04-21-2005, 04:02 PM         #59
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
me too... i hate what hes become tho..

a self centered bi*ch with all the talent and no bcommon sense
^^^^^Tru. To tell you the truth I think he's racist. And its reflecting in some of his songs now. What made me realize that is when he started calling kobe a trader to his race. WTF that had to do wit anything, plus the albums since illmatic have be garbage to the fullest to tell you the truth.


Last edited by chuckster409; 04-21-2005 at 04:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #60
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 4137 4137
this was mad hot man...jus leavin u sum respect...id hit u wit the props buyt i ran out today..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
92 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
32 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
117 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
BOX Floyd still in the gym... hmm, throwing subliminal 51-0
68 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
32 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy