squad up!

Pillars of Eternity 2!

sponsored links

most viewed right now
Video inside Eminem VS. Diddy
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #1
766 page views
8 comments

D.IrIsH 347 heat pts347
space
space
$5,784 | Props total: 8453 8453
Pillars of Eternity 2!

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is officially moving forward, as its Fig crowdfunding campaign reaches its goal less than a day after it launched.

It took just under 23 hours for the $1.1 million goal to be reached. As of this writing, Deadfire has attracted just over 10,000 backers. Funding has been split almost evenly between traditional crowdfunding and investments from those seeking equity in the project (with Fig Game Shares).

"We have the best fans in the world. It is amazing how quickly they helped us reach the funding goal for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire," said developer Obsidian Entertainment's CEO, Feargus Urquhart. "Our fans were responsible for the original game’s critical and financial success, and we are looking forward to doing it all over again with them for the sequel. For those who reserved Fig Games Shares, thank you for your trust in us and we look forward to having you share in the potential success of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire together."

As Urquhart noted, the original Pillars of Eternity was also the result of a crowdfunding campaign. That one was conducted through Kickstarter and raised over $4.1 million--a then-record for a video game. As with seemingly every crowdfunded game, it experienced multiple delays, though the end result was well-received.

Deadfire builds on the mechanics of the previous game and promises to offer "truly living cities [and] more freedom to explore the open world." You can read more about it here. A release is currently slated for the first quarter of 2018.

The ongoing Fig campaign has just over 28 days left, so the final funding will likely end up much higher. The first stretch goal to be announced is at $1.4 million; with that much money, Obsidian will incorporate sub-classes.

visit this link Gamespot

Last edited by D.IrIsH; 01-27-2017 at 01:16 PM..

8 comments for "Pillars of Eternity 2!"
 2 years ago '12        #2
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
space
$15,355 | Props total: 10216 10216
Changes to the world look dope af, weather systems, AI routines.

2 years ago '07        #3
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
space
space
$28,742 | Props total: 21030 21030
Running thru PoE1 again. Game is better the 2nd time around. Some of the story elements first go round had me like but it's making me sense this time around.

2 years ago '04        #4
D.IrIsH 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
 CadillacVyse said
Running thru PoE1 again. Game is better the 2nd time around. Some of the story elements first go round had me like but it's making me sense this time around.
You get to White March yet?? sh*t is dopeeeee.. fu*k those lizards tho

2 years ago '07        #5
space
space
space
 D.IrIsH said
You get to White March yet?? sh*t is dopeeeee.. fu*k those lizards tho
Not yet. Just got to defiance bey. Also... Noticing things I didn't do the first time around like upgrading weapons. Like last I just equipped and went. I was like why all weapons r trash....Clicked on enchant and was like HOLD UP!!!!!!?

2 years ago '07        #6
space
space
space
Just watched the trailer. Pretty dope. Theyve improved the graphics TREMENDOUSLY!

2 years ago '04        #7
D.IrIsH 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
 CadillacVyse said
Just watched the trailer. Pretty dope. Theyve improved the graphics TREMENDOUSLY!
The weather looks dopeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Home      

top in section
online now  87
9 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  59
215 comments
top in hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  69
5 comments
top in thotties

most viewed right now
online now  59
Video inside Rachel Ray's 51 yr old sister?
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
YelaWolf-Shade (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Sep 18 - Donald Trump is the dumbest president of all time
83 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside This spider man game is the greatest game in history
123 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Beanie Sigel Shows you how u live after you diss Jigga!
112 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Is It CLOSE CURTAIN For DRAKE??? They Found The PEDOFILE RECEIPT W/ 14..
368 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Twitter Going In on Pedo Drake and his "Grooming" of Young Girls! Ped..
329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy