Pillars of Eternity 2!

most viewed right now
Article inside chick-fil-a officially the goat
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall remember Johnny blaze?
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When you're Ice Cube sometimes you gotta play nice with lame ass clowns
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K gets ethered on twitter
88 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '04        #1
748 page views
8 comments

D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
space
$5,650 | Props total: 8212 8212
Pillars of Eternity 2!

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is officially moving forward, as its Fig crowdfunding campaign reaches its goal less than a day after it launched.

It took just under 23 hours for the $1.1 million goal to be reached. As of this writing, Deadfire has attracted just over 10,000 backers. Funding has been split almost evenly between traditional crowdfunding and investments from those seeking equity in the project (with Fig Game Shares).

"We have the best fans in the world. It is amazing how quickly they helped us reach the funding goal for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire," said developer Obsidian Entertainment's CEO, Feargus Urquhart. "Our fans were responsible for the original game’s critical and financial success, and we are looking forward to doing it all over again with them for the sequel. For those who reserved Fig Games Shares, thank you for your trust in us and we look forward to having you share in the potential success of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire together."

As Urquhart noted, the original Pillars of Eternity was also the result of a crowdfunding campaign. That one was conducted through Kickstarter and raised over $4.1 million--a then-record for a video game. As with seemingly every crowdfunded game, it experienced multiple delays, though the end result was well-received.

Deadfire builds on the mechanics of the previous game and promises to offer "truly living cities [and] more freedom to explore the open world." You can read more about it here. A release is currently slated for the first quarter of 2018.

The ongoing Fig campaign has just over 28 days left, so the final funding will likely end up much higher. The first stretch goal to be announced is at $1.4 million; with that much money, Obsidian will incorporate sub-classes.

visit this link Gamespot

Last edited by D.IrIsH; 01-27-2017 at 01:16 PM..
Faythung and 5 others gave props

8 comments for "Pillars of Eternity 2!"

1 year ago '12        #2
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
space
$15,341 | Props total: 10201 10201
Changes to the world look dope af, weather systems, AI routines.
D.IrIsH gave props

1 year ago '07        #3
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
space
space
$28,742 | Props total: 21025 21025
Running thru PoE1 again. Game is better the 2nd time around. Some of the story elements first go round had me like but it's making me sense this time around.
 1 year ago '04        #4
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346 OP
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
Running thru PoE1 again. Game is better the 2nd time around. Some of the story elements first go round had me like but it's making me sense this time around.
You get to White March yet?? sh*t is dopeeeee.. fu*k those lizards tho
 1 year ago '07        #5
space
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
You get to White March yet?? sh*t is dopeeeee.. fu*k those lizards tho
Not yet. Just got to defiance bey. Also... Noticing things I didn't do the first time around like upgrading weapons. Like last I just equipped and went. I was like why all weapons r trash....Clicked on enchant and was like HOLD UP!!!!!!?
 1 year ago '07        #6
space
space
space
Just watched the trailer. Pretty dope. Theyve improved the graphics TREMENDOUSLY!
D.IrIsH gave props

1 year ago '04        #7
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346 OP
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
Just watched the trailer. Pretty dope. Theyve improved the graphics TREMENDOUSLY!
The weather looks dopeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My brother and I smacking famous p**nstars assses and rapping about it
109 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas Wit Baldies Or Barbers Enter
147 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Xxxtentacian was walking around with a Louie Bag with 50,000 inside it
142 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL USA Today predicts 2018 season
109 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 20 - Americans Struggling to Make Ends Meet | A Hidden America with..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is she thick or slimthick
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suicide Girl
33 comments
19 hours ago