Can boxden help me pick out a new laptop?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '14        #1
612 page views
5 comments

pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 510 510
Can boxden help me pick out a new laptop?

I'm currently using a 2010 Toshiba that has served me faithfully for the better part of a decade but is slowly dying.

I'm a 2nd year college student and I'm taking 5 classes all online so a good laptop is a necessity for me.

I'm not part of the PC master race of gaming, I just want something that can run multiple internet browsers for research/ blackboard and is capable of streaming content decently, while also running Microsoft office.

basically this would be for school (blackboard/internet research, microsoft office), and general internet trolling (boxden, facebook, watching youtube videos, etc )

Ideally i'd like something in the ~$500 or under range but would go as high as $700

help me out BX.

5 comments for "Can boxden help me pick out a new laptop?"

2 years ago '16        #2
Jody 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,115 | Props total: 6511 6511
 pojo18 said
I'm currently using a 2010 Toshiba that has served me faithfully for the better part of a decade but is slowly dying.

I'm a 2nd year college student and I'm taking 5 classes all online so a good laptop is a necessity for me.

I'm not part of the PC master race of gaming, I just want something that can run multiple internet browsers for research/ blackboard and is capable of streaming content decently, while also running Microsoft office.

basically this would be for school (blackboard/internet research, microsoft office), and general internet trolling (boxden, facebook, watching youtube videos, etc )

Ideally i'd like something in the ~$500 or under range but would go as high as $700

help me out BX.

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '17        #3
Tadgh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$629 | Props total: 2206 2206
Samsung Notebook 7 Spin

This a 2-in-1 device with a touchscreen that can be used as a traditional laptop or like a tablet. That means you can prop the device up like a tent, or fold the screen all the way around to lay flat on the back of the keyboard. You can choose between a 13.3” and 15.6” screen, though the 15-inch comes with the latest Intel Core i7 Skylake Processor whereas the 13.3 comes equipped with a very capable i5 processor. Either 8 or 16 GB of RAM are available, and Samsung makes it super easy to upgrade if you need more in the future.

Beside the powerful processor, the Notebook 7 Spin is loaded with features that college students will love. Samsung didn’t sacrifice ports and connectivity in the name of slimness (although the device just weighs four pounds). The Spin has ethernet, HDMI, multiple USB ports and a SSD slot, meaning that you can connect just about anything.

[pic - click to view]

$600 free shipping w/ Prime

2 years ago '11        #4
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 2923 2923
 Tadgh said
Samsung Notebook 7 Spin

[pic - click to view]

$600 free shipping w/ Prime

Damn good find right here.

2 years ago '16        #5
Ravishing 61 heat pts61
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 7300 7300
Check out Suggest A Laptop on Reddit:

2 years ago '11        #6
Clown Baby 
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 747 747
Lenovo yoga 710. Very affordable, kaby lake processes, edgeless screen but with a better placed camera than a Dell xps. It's a 360 laptop with a great battery and great screen. Only downside is only 2 usb ports and micro HDMI.

I got mine in the UK for £730 (7th gen i7, 8gb and 256ssd) so it's about the same in dollars.

Great value for money.

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  41
Image(s) inside It’s Time For That Upgrade!
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  37
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+128online now  35
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy