online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Mto: r.i.p. washed up struggle rapper chief keefs career

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '09        #1
15314 page views
0 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307472 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
Mto: r.i.p. washed up struggle rapper chief keefs career

http://mtonews.com/mto-sh .. ing-instagram/

Rapper Chief Keef is currently ON THE RUN – from authorities in Los Angeles. MediaTakeOut.com confirmed that the rapper is looking to be questioned – with respect to a home invasion robbery that occurred yesterday.

MediaTakeOut.com learned that Los Angeles police are currently looking for the rapper – in connection with the HOME INVASION ROBBERY of his former producer Ramsay The Great.

And police have ALL THE EVIDENCE they need – because Ramsay is SNITCHING on social media. Ramsay claims that Keef came to his house with AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, beat him and stole $1600, an iPhone and j3welry.

Under California law, a person who commits a home invasion robbery like the one described by Ramsay – is subject to 30 YEARS IN PRISON. It’s a wrap for Keef

https://scontent-lga3-1.c .. 8976_n.mp4?_=1

https://scontent-lga3-1.c .. 4208_n.mp4?_=2

Ramsay spoke openly about SNTCING to police about what happened. He wrote:

“Listen, all the white people on my page talking about ki1l Chief Keef, do all this, shoot back, I’m a f***k n***a, snitching and all this other s**t. N***a, I don’t give a f**k,” Ramsay said. “He dumb enough to have a $6 million record deal and come in my house and jump me personally, some of that money is coming to me you goofy a$s n***a. Anybody who got anything to say about it, I don’t give a f**k. Suck my d**k. I’ma be laughing. All y’all little white kids, y’all just wanna keep the cycle going. All these little white kids, ‘You supposed to ki1l him, f**k the court s**t.’ F**k the court s**t? I’ finna win $300,000. What are you talking about.”

Ramsay went onto explain the incident.

“I’m chilling in the house, sleeping, I get into an argument with Uncle Ro’s wife Kelly,” he said. “The argument end. I go back into my room, sleep. She called Chief Keef and tried to put him on the phone with me, telling me to calm down. I’m like, ‘I’m calm. I’m just tryna put my point across.’ I go to sleep, 15 minutes later somebody kicing down my door talking about it’s Sosa. So I open my door I done produced a song for him, met him a couple times, I ain’t think nothing was wrong. I opened the door, he pushed me in. A n***a behind him got a draco, AK-47 looking thing. He start hitting me in the face. Tadoe start hitting me in the face. N****s can call me rat, all that. I ain’t never claim to be a gangster, none of that or nothing. I always just claimed to be a producer. Y’all can say I’m a rat or whatever y’all wanna do. But hey, see you in court. He stole me $1600, he stole my ring, he stole my Rolex. I just think someone with $6 million would be a little bit smarter about their actions and showing their face. That’s just not smart.”

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3316
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5215
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+419
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+814
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that