online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Anonymous Women Rip Michael Che, Shook They'll Get Ethered Too

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

7 years ago '11        #1
6185 page views
0 comments

kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x247
Props total: 263473 263 K  Slaps total: 20612 20 K

More women have come forward blasting “SNL” star Michael Che for his “rude and arrogant” dating app etiquette after Page Six reported on interactions he had with Married to the Mob founder Leah McSweeney.

“When I saw the headline, I totally related . . . he was a d!ck to me, too,”the source said.

McSweeney told us he treated her “like some stupid bi*ch” and kept texting, “I’m fat. Does that turn you on?” she said.

“We matched [on Tinder], and I started up a conversation, and it was really unfriendly . . . I felt like I was being punk’d a little bit,” she said.

Another woman told us she matched with him on the Raya, a private membership dating app for famous people, and he was rude to her, too.

“It was a very quick conversation. He came up on my Raya, and we matched. I started the conversation and was like, ‘What’s the best pizza place in New York?’ He responded, ‘Go to Zagat.’ And I said, ‘no,’ and he said, ‘Yes, white lady,’” she said.
emoji

The women wanted to be anonymous out of fear that Che would publish their conversations.

“I’m a little afraid because I wouldn’t want him blasting me and look like another thirsty girl trying to get famous off of him,” the first woman said.

“That was a long time ago, like June of last year. I have pretty thick skin, but I’m glad it came out. He’s a misogynist. Men in the public eye get away with this stuff a lot, and I think it’s up to women to stick together. I’m sure he gets women because he’s on ‘SNL,’” she said.

http://pagesix.com/2017/0 .. 890.1469158003

emoji
These W

Bishes Tryna Come For the HOH MVP Because He Refuses to Simp. FOH!

Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 01-15-2017 at 11:20 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+818
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that