[NEW] Lil Bibby Ft. Kevin Gates, Lil Durk & DeJ Loaf – You Ain’t Gang (Remix)

most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Read The Story Of #UberBae: Woman Who Drove A Side Chick To Her Man’s ..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Alicia Keys Posts This Incredibly Stupid Tweet, Then Deletes It
24 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Brian Pumper having nervous breakdown after his instagram gets deleted
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Freddie Gibbs Calls Out Logic for Jocking His Sh-t
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '11        #1
584 pageviews
19 comments


Boutmyfeti 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$1,334 | Props total: 2424 2424
[NEW] Lil Bibby Ft. Kevin Gates, Lil Durk & DeJ Loaf – You Ain’t Gang (Remix)
 

 


[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]
smokeytheblunt2 and 2 others gave props
 

19 comments for "[NEW] Lil Bibby Ft. Kevin Gates, Lil Durk & DeJ Loaf – You Ain’t Gang (Remix)"

 3 months ago '11        #2
Boutmyfeti 250 heat pts250 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,334 | Props total: 2424 2424
STREAM & DOWNLOAD:
 3 months ago '16        #3
smokeytheblunt2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 4219 4219
Durk k!lled it.......
KeepinItTrill gave props
 
 3 months ago '16        #4
nik3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2145 2145
i fu*k with Durk ...but come on man..Gates demolished this sh*t...got damn and this song as a whole is awful besides Gates verse
HollywoodEsco slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '16        #5
smokeytheblunt2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 4219 4219
 nik3 said:
i fu*k with Durk ...but come on man..Gates demolished this sh*t...got damn and this song as a whole is awful besides Gates verse
man I thought Durk k!lled it........

I'll admit tho that I turned it off after Durk's verse cuz Im not a fan of Gates or Loaf......
 3 months ago '16        #6
nik3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2145 2145
 smokeytheblunt2 said:
man I thought Durk k!lled it........

I'll admit tho that I turned it off after Durk's verse cuz Im not a fan of Gates or Loaf......
Gates is one of the best rappers/artist in the game for sure and more talented than Durk can dream about being and i jam Durk music alot, but the disrespect
TheProdigy gave props
 
Brainless and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '16        #7
smokeytheblunt2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 4219 4219
 nik3 said:
Gates is one of the best rappers/artist in the game for sure and more talented than Durk can dream about being and i jam Durk music alot, but the disrespect
Im not a Gates fan really. talented dude, his verse on "Dark Angel" with Trae is one of my favorite verses Ive heard this decade but beyond that Im not a fan of most of his music. I was a fan at one point but I guess I outgrew his music for a lack of a better term........
 3 months ago '16        #8
nik3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2145 2145
 smokeytheblunt2 said:
Im not a Gates fan really. talented dude, his verse on "Dark Angel" with Trae is one of my favorite verses Ive heard this decade but beyond that Im not a fan of most of his music. I was a fan at one point but I guess I outgrew his music for a lack of a better term........
but you like Durk lmao i don't get it..Gates is a better rapper, sings better, makes better music...i don't get people

i jam Durk/YFN and alot of them n*ggaz too but if i told u i don't listen to Gates when Gates is clearly better it's retarded to me, and to say you outgrew his music but listen to Durk is downgrading
HollywoodEsco gave props
 
Clown Baby and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '16        #9
smokeytheblunt2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 4219 4219
 nik3 said:
but you like Durk lmao i don't get it..Gates is a better rapper, sings better, makes better music...i don't get people

i jam Durk/YFN and alot of them n*ggaz too but if i told u i don't listen to Gates when Gates is clearly better it's retarded to me, and to say you outgrew his music but listen to Durk is downgrading
I was listening to Durk before Gates........

its just a difference in opinion bro......

not an argument.......
Clown Baby and 1 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '10        #10
BBhiphop 497 heat pts497
space
avatar space
space
$13,943 | Props total: 11988 11988
 smokeytheblunt2 said:
I was listening to Durk before Gates........

its just a difference in opinion bro......

not an argument.......
nah it kinda is lol. Gates is levels above Durk You can have a different taste, but to say you 'grew out of' Gates, yet continue to listen to Durk is kinda random

That being said:

Bibby = decent
Durk = dope
Dej Loaf = unlistenable
Gates = dope
nik3 gave props
 
 3 months ago '16        #11
nik3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2145 2145
 BBhiphop said:
nah it kinda is lol. Gates is levels above Durk You can have a different taste, but to say you 'grew out of' Gates, yet continue to listen to Durk is kinda random

That being said:

Bibby = decent
Durk = dope
Dej Loaf = unlistenable
Gates = dope
That's all I'm saying
 3 months ago '11        #12
anti 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,460 | Props total: 3058 3058
Loaf ruined it.
nik3 gave props
 
 3 months ago '05        #13
white-chocolate 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$14,985 | Props total: 775 775
haha that song is trash.. Gates outta jail now tho?
 3 months ago '14        #14
baskeeyacht 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$16,480 | Props total: 12872 12872
durk>>gates
nik3 slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '16        #15
Boogersugar 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 3869 3869
The version in the OP is waaay sped up. It hits much better at the right speed IMO


[video - click to view]

 3 months ago '16        #16
nik3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2145 2145
 baskeeyacht said:
durk>>gates
In what? Lol sure not rappin
 3 months ago '07        #17
KeepinItTrill 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$44,415 | Props total: 7421 7421
 BBhiphop said:
nah it kinda is lol. Gates is levels above Durk You can have a different taste, but to say you 'grew out of' Gates, yet continue to listen to Durk is kinda random

That being said:

Bibby = decent
Durk = dope
Dej Loaf = unlistenable
Gates = dope
you're really arguing with him over his preferences in rappers bro?
 3 months ago '14        #18
LuckiiWaviano 461 heat pts461
space
avatar space
space
$17,210 | Props total: 21961 21961
STTS is better than any Gates project
 3 months ago '15        #19
HollywoodEsco 
space
space
space
$504 | Props total: 490 490
 nik3 said:
Gates is one of the best rappers/artist in the game for sure and more talented than Durk can dream about being and i jam Durk music alot, but the disrespect
Bibby had the best verse.
nik3 slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '16        #20
smokeytheblunt2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 4219 4219
 BBhiphop said:
nah it kinda is lol. Gates is levels above Durk You can have a different taste, but to say you 'grew out of' Gates, yet continue to listen to Durk is kinda random

That being said:

Bibby = decent
Durk = dope
Dej Loaf = unlistenable
Gates = dope

most of his music is corny to me.........

sorry......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Michelle Pfeiffer Says Al Pacino Had Her ‘Terrified’ While Filming ‘Sc..
99 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fake Gabrielle Union v. Fake Beyonce
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
222 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Thick Asian Elizabeth W/ Big Dim Sum T1tties
89 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Women You Want To fu-k But Ashamed To Tell People (Not Named Wendy Wil..
242 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - man fatally stabs roommate as she tries to say goodbye before..
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Destiny's Cake! Kelly Rowland Reveals Petite Beach Booty Meats
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside New ‘It’ Photos: Pennywise Meets The Losers Club
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy