Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She's making it clap, just for Boxden
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
271 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 months ago '16        #1
3954 pageviews
48 comments

Big lil' Whatever 189 heat pts189
space
space
$2,904 | Props total: 9851 9851
Urban Myths Trailer: Joseph Fiennes as Michael Jackson

"Urban Myths: A Brand New Collection of Comedies is actually, it appears, an anthology of comedy shorts, all featuring “true…ish stories” involving famous historical figures (hence the “urban myths”) in the vein of Drunk History. The Michael Jackson part follows a road trip, shortly after the 9/11 attacks, that was taken by a trio of legends: Jackson (Fiennes), Marlon Brando (Brian Cox) and Elizabeth Taylor (Stockard Channing). Now we have our first look at the show."

Also on board the series for the other comedy shorts are Eddie Marsan as Bob Dylan, Ben Chaplin as Cary Grant, and a pair of Game of Thrones actors – Aidan Gillen as Dr. Timothy Leary and Iwan Rheon as Adolf Hitler. Rupert Grint is on board as well, introduced in the trailer as a friend of Hitler.

hot topic and 1 others gave props

Thugnificent and 2 others slapped this ish

48 comments for "Urban Myths Trailer: Joseph Fiennes as Michael Jackson"

10 months ago '15        #2
Kevin Spacey 482 heat pts482
space
space
$21,385 | Props total: 81661 81661
Are they going to have Jack Nicolson play Quincy Jones

Black man w/ vitiligo does not mean he's white.

[video - click to view]

Michael served that ether on people who tan themselves

Last edited by Kevin Spacey; 01-11-2017 at 05:12 AM..
Big lil' Whatever and 29 others gave props

MSSoldier and 3 others slapped this ish

10 months ago '15        #3
Kevin Spacey 482 heat pts482
space
space
$21,385 | Props total: 81661 81661
Oh and for those of you who don't believe MJ had vitiligo:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

@ @ @

Michael Jackson’s single white glove was his trademark — an iconic image for a performer whose career constantly set, then redefined, pop culture trends but it also was an early effort to mask a skin condition that he would struggle with for the rest of his life, say some who were close to him.

“All of a sudden, he said, ‘I’m doing this glove for Michael,’ ” she said. “Michael was beginning to develop the vitiligo and it started on his hand.
I never liked the glove, although when I saw his monstrous hand, I got it. And I admired what he’d done to cover it up. It was never clear to me if that hurt or not, but I imagine it did. Think about the beauty of that. Putting sequins on your open wounds. Think about the entire world staring at the one thing that makes you feel most ugly.

Last edited by Kevin Spacey; 01-11-2017 at 05:08 AM..
P DRILLA and 43 others gave props

jayjay2 and 1 others slapped this ish

10 months ago '16        #4
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$935 | Props total: 2898 2898
 Kevin Spacey said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

@ @ @

I never liked the glove, although when I saw his monstrous hand, I got it. And I admired what he’d done to cover it up. It was never clear to me if that hurt or not, but I imagine it did. Think about the beauty of that. Putting sequins on your open wounds. Think about the entire world staring at the one thing that makes you feel most ugly.

don't change the fact that he had an obsessive, anachronistic affinity for that drippin jheri juice

just cause he the goat, don't mean he wasn't troubled af
Elliot Splitzer and 2 others gave props

CorreyFisill slapped this ish

10 months ago '16        #5
wesleypipes 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 9020 9020
That sh*t looks weird as fu*k
kingjappyjoe and 7 others gave props

10 months ago '10        #6
buckeyeboy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 3999 3999
tnice and 6 others gave props

10 months ago '16        #7
Crack Brocaine 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 12932 12932

Skilllz and 2 others gave props

10 months ago '09        #8
sammcc30 
space
space
$1,816 | Props total: 1429 1429
 MrNobody said:
don't change the fact that he had an obsessive, anachronistic affinity for that drippin jheri juice

just cause he the goat, don't mean he wasn't troubled af
The post you responded to was only talking about his vitiligo....you just wanted to say some negative sh*t huh?
kaydot901 and 9 others gave props

10 months ago '15        #9
kaydot901 
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 1395 1395

[/QUOTE]

Damn That's Heavy....
Elliot Splitzer and 6 others gave props

10 months ago '16        #10
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$935 | Props total: 2898 2898
 sammcc30 said:
The post you responded to was only talking about his vitiligo....you just wanted to say some negative sh*t huh?
i love the king. he said some of the realist sh*t on and off records, but he was what he was. i believe it's that persistent turmoil within that coaxed him into where he got and his overall perspective.

im not so naive as to believe that if i was put in another man's shoes, i would make some wildly different decisions. especially a guy like mike who broke himself time and time again to push barriers. i have my critiques, but i'll never diminish his contributions. some would like to call him simply a song and dance man, but in my eyes, he revolutionized what it meant for an artist to be a record producer.
Kevin Spacey and 8 others gave props

hellspawn and 1 others slapped this ish

10 months ago '07        #11
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 68 68
 MrNobody said:
i love the king. he said some of the realist sh*t on and off records, but he was what he was. i believe it's that persistent turmoil within that coaxed him into where he got and his overall perspective.

im not so naive as to believe that if i was put in another man's shoes, i would make some wildly different decisions. especially a guy like mike who broke himself time and time again to push barriers. i have my critiques, but i'll never diminish his contributions. some would like to call him simply a song and dance man, but in my eyes, he revolutionized what it meant for an artist to be a record producer.
My bad didnt mean to slap
MdotWilly and 1 others gave props

10 months ago '15        #12
Preacher Mane 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,310 | Props total: 13542 13542
 Kevin Spacey said:
Lmaoooooo

This reminded me of Paul Mooney saying "Next they'll do 'The Last Real N***a Alive' starring Tom Hanks"

Yall are hilarious man
Kevin Spacey and 1 others gave props

10 months ago '09        #13
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Why
 10 months ago '10        #14
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,238 | Props total: 9190 9190
Good lord
buckeyeboy87 gave props

10 months ago '05        #15
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 1452 1452
 Kevin Spacey said:

Didn't mean to slap
Kevin Spacey gave props

10 months ago '16        #16
Supreme God 75 heat pts75
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 11389 11389
Man fu*k out of here with that Vitiligo sh*t. That n*gga wanted to be a white man, plain and simple....Vitiligo doesn't change your nose and give you white man locks on your head. My old coworker, an 60 year gentleman had SEVERE vitiligo and his skin was also changing over a long period of time, not as swiftly and precise like Jacks was though, that sh*t was enhanced in order to become the white man he wanted to be.

And the dude from the trailer looks like him when he has them shades on too
messy marv stan gave props

Lamar Burton and 17 others slapped this ish

10 months ago '04        #17
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,624 | Props total: 6119 6119
I remember when that movie came out. It was pretty much played as a comedy. They couldnt use any of the music, so he had to dance to and lip sync to nothing. Plus the montage of him taking the babies away from the mothers was hilarious.
Exodus 313 gave props

10 months ago '12        #18
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 3864 3864
 Kevin Spacey said:

bi*ch kept cutting him off I would have been pissed if I was mj
Exodus 313 and 2 others gave props

10 months ago '11        #19
awww 110 heat pts110
space
space
$5,432 | Props total: 17406 17406
 Kevin Spacey said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

@ @ @

Im starting to think really people dont have common sense or just try to ignore whats right in there face. Basically if you wanna be right yes Michael Jackson had Vitiligo but he seen it as an advantage then a disadvantage like other would. He used it to fix his self hate for the color of his skin. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want but this dude had the best skin pigmentation dermatologist to ever exist fix his skin to be white and he was perfect at this stage
[pic - click to view]

but like all people that go though these processes they dont know when to stop just like you see these celebrities that dont know when to stop plastic surgery he didn't and let the doctor talk them into getting more done look at little Kim.

Michael Jackson used the Vitiligo as an advantage he had no other choice it was bad but not as bad as he made it out to be but hey celebrities care about there appearance more than anything its not like he could make his skin back black so he chose the only other choice white but he just took it too far started acting white even had white children come on man
6 Pac and 5 others slapped this ish

10 months ago '15        #20
satsuma 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 1545 1545
Esau crazy for this!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
113 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
It's the year 1993 & these niggas knew what they were doing. They knew & did i..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Manute Bol reportedly lied about his age and may have been 50yrs old when ..
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy